You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive.
An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the
comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right
of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary.
This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
1. Dani (if he keeps that edge)
2. JL (LJ's favorite rider)
3. Rossi (weak front tire, no more out braking people)
4. Marquez (overrated, but well supported)
5. Bradl (cmon now, the guys got factory backing, just because its not explicitly stated doesnt mean hes not getting serious consideration/support)
* assuming Ducati do not get in to it
Sorry, but Rossi wont finish but 3rd this year, because the tires are geared towards Jorge's 250 style. Dani will win because hes proven he can beat Jorge both as the better rider and because hes got a better (much bike (see Max Biaggi). Rossi will finish behind Jorge because hes not LJ's favorite, and Marquez will finish 3rd because hes not better than Dani (will he ever be?) I doubt Bridgestone have been ordered to change their formula, and Rossi is a better rider.
Unless Bridgestone change their formula, or Marquez is able to run a bottle of NOX, i dont see him finishing any higher than 3rd.