You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
@ crazy mofo (cont.)
Like in this FP session:
1. Casey Stoner AUS Repsol Honda Team 2m 0.987s (53)
2. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team 2m 1.360s (46)
3. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory Racing 2m 1.468s (50)
4. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 2m 1.654s (42)
5. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 2m 1.747s (54)
6. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing 2m 1.808s (47)
7. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini 2m 1.939s (73)
8. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 2m 1.996s (49)
9. Valentino Rossi ITA Ducati Team 2m 1.999s (53)
Rossi was a tad over a second from the front, but still landed in 9th. The bike hasn't gone anywhere man.