MotoGP » MotoGP Jerez: Top three for Crutchlow on day one


Report Comment

You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.

Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.

Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.

Tech3 garage has done exceptionally well in giving the best possible bike for cal,, he too has improved a lot but not only in single fast lap,, still struggling with consistency and battling... He is 98% ok but the remaining 2% is the most toughest to perfect... So for now he needs to improve not the bike, can't say that factory satellite comparison,, he seriously lacks something... Best example is despite having more poisons he got beaten by Rossi on ducati last year at final championship standings...



© 1999 - 2014 Crash Media Group

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.