MotoGP » Hayden to test new spec Ducati after Misano


Report Comment

You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.

Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.

Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.

then 2010 Casey fix is problems about Lactose intolorance but was very clear that Ducati had found a lot of more problems with the Carbon Chassi.. Many people complain about the tyres because 95% of the grid use an aluminum chassi the other 5 % use Carban chassi bikes so there idea is the tyres are made for aluminum Chassi.. But then Ducati change for aluminun Chassi and they face the same problems.. I remember to all Ducati is worcking with Bridgstone since 2006 wille most of the others only start worcking in 2009 that was when the mono tyre rule enter.. So even today Honda and Yamaha also pass for a lot of problems with tyres has we wach by riders speacking but only Ducati have there riders speacking about a big diference on corner entry and other stuff to Honda and Yamaha.. So for me is very clear Ducati is a sht bike that could only be closer to others if they had one speacial and supirior tyre to other Teams and since in Motogp i whant to wach who have the best bike and not who



© 1999 - 2014 Crash Media Group

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.