MotoGP » Casey Stoner rides Honda MotoGP Production Racer


Report Comment

You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.

Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.

Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.

(cont) road bikes have the tech not because the owner wants to get to work 3 seconds quicker, but because they're of an age when they can afford to 'keep up with the Jones's'! Put the skilled 10% of road riders on an early VFR 750 and they'll be quicker & safer than the other 90% on a brand new VFR. Road riding is dangerous by default, so a bit of TC won't make much difference - most people crash because they run out of skill on the bends / brakes anyway! And bikes only have gadgets because their competitors do - I worked at the head office of a major manufacturer and benchmarking was the most important aspect of new model introduction. Ban TC. Make seamless compulsory or ban it. Make pneu valves compulsory or ban them. I just want a level playing field, and honest bikes for honest riders. Unfortunately what bike you ride has more to do with $ than skill which negates my argument somewhat. But I guess that's the materialistic, coveting world we have to live in :-(



© 1999 - 2014 Crash Media Group

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.