Crash.Net User: Nigel Tasker

Comments rating: 1147
Position in rating: 144

Show Comments on:

Nigel Tasker

October 12, 2015 6:09 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I'm the fastest, bad luck is costing me

I must say these comments are comments you would expect from a child playing a game, you know Jorge is a good rider, n fast, however is he the complete rider, I don't think he is, and certainly not in Valentino's class when it comes down to tactical decisions. Really think Jorge is getting himself wound up because he knows he is being beaten by a world class rider that is just the greatest or let's say one of the greatest. We have 3 races left and we have Valentino's circuits coming up in 2 of them, Phillip Island & Sepang where he will do well and I think he will take a bit of beating and we can be sure of Honda's in the mix too. I don't think Jorge comments are very fair, he needs to think about what he has said and he will probrably realize he has spoken out of turn. Looking forwards to next weekend, I'm hoping for a Rossi Win and a 10th WC.

Nigel Tasker

September 09, 2015 1:38 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: There will be a lot of pressure on me

Valentino's season this year has been very impressive so far, at this track he is always good and he will be hard to beat but not impossible, at the least I expect a podium from him. Rossi is just simply the best, very methodical and he knows how to win a champoinship, maynot be the fastest all the time but the talent within him is in abundance. Good luck Valentino go and win it for your fans and yourself.

Nigel Tasker

July 31, 2015 10:00 PM

MotoGP » POLL: Who will win the 2015 MotoGP title?

Someone said it's like asking 12 year olds and was a waste of time, well the thing is Rossi has a lot of fans, and we will vote for him. I have very little doubt that Rossi will win a 10th WC this year. Here's why, unlike last year Vale now has a much better bike, he's in much better shape and he's riding like a champion, remember he's done this all before and he knows how to win a title or two. Now let's just remember a few years ago many on here was saying he would never win another race never mind a title, saying he was finished, well I should remind the doubters and the haters of Vale that he has won races and he is leading the title race this year and he will defend this lead because he has the ability to do so. There will be many of us that will really like it but there will be many who don't want it to happen and will be jealous, I think he will do it this year.

Nigel Tasker

July 13, 2015 4:19 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Title charge is on

Motojunky, I'm with you 100% It's rare I post on here these days, I used to all the time but got fed up of the haters and bashers so just read comments and you have to laugh at some of them. Now I am a big Rossi fan, watched every single qualifying and race for the past 15 years so I have seen Rossi's whole career, been to a few races too. I would say Rossi is virtually back to his best, will he win the champoinship this year? I say yes because I think he can win at least another 3 races possibly more, if not then he will be on the podium for most if not all the remainder of races left. His racecraft is second to none and this is what will get him through, apart from this last race, his race pace is as good as anyone's. So barring him mucking up qualifying and any injuries I can not see him losing too many points to MM or JL, this season has been a good one and who ever wins the title will have worked hard for it and in my eyes has beaten some bloody good talent

Nigel Tasker

February 01, 2015 6:49 PM

F1 » Vettel marks Ferrari F1 debut with top time

The Ferrari of 2015 is a totally different car to last years, pretty much it has been completely redesigned. Anyone who follows the sport closely ought to look at all the news regarding updates and who has done what to their cars for this year. I would say without a shadow of a doubt Ferrari have been the busiest of them all, they have redesigned that awful nose & a good job too, then they have redesigned the back end completely, then there is the power unit, that has been redesigned too, this is the biggest area for them as last year they was hugely down on power, I'm going to be very interested on what the fastest speed traps are this year. And then there is the energy recovery system, apparently this is another area where Ferrari was very weak and had a poor design which is now much improved, steering wise they kept the same as last year as they said they had no issue with it. So I think there is every reason to have some belief in what they have done for this year, we should al

Nigel Tasker

January 30, 2015 7:39 PM

MotoGP » Rossi ‘thinking’ tenth world title

**iebird, I don't agree with you one bit. Let's just think back to last year, Yamaha was not anywhere near as competitive as honda, my opinion is that Honda has a good bike but last year and year before was a fair bit better than yamaha, so getting MM to ride it for them was a prudent move, fair play to Honda because they have been smart. Now they was not expecting Rossi to go back to Yamaha & has really put the pressure back on them, I know I'm going to get knocked for saying this but it is obvious to me, Yamaha are now benefiting from Rossi's input once again, I believe that Yamaha are developing the bike around Rossi. Once Yamaha have a bike that is on par with Honda we will see how good MM is won't we. Just for the record I think MM is a incredible rider but he is no Rossi at least not yet anyway, he has a long way to go before he emulates Rossi. I actually think Rossi is more than a match for MM and if Yamaha gives him a good bike then I think he can win the title No10 We

Nigel Tasker

January 31, 2015 9:49 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: We suspect Honda has some difficulties

Mentally Rossi is without a doubt the best, Bike wise we will see, I give Honda the edge still based on this fact, their electronics package is much better than yamaha's & Stoner has been tweaking it in private testing. You know Honda are very sneaky , they are getting Stoner who they know is good to test the bike old/new, fair play to them if they can without breaking the rules. For me this year the title chase will be close, and it will be between Marquez, Rossi, Lorenzo, forget the rest, if Yamaha have a bike that breaks how Rossi wants it to & the gearbox is equal to Hondas then I see Rossi claiming his 10th WC, if not then MM will win it, with Rossi Lorenzo 2nd 3rd in any order.

Nigel Tasker

January 24, 2015 4:32 PM

F1 » Ferrari boss calls for F1 ‘revolution’ to win back fans

Been a fan for years of F1, last year was one of the most boring of all time, there is no point in watching something that is predictable, even in Schumachers dominance qualifying was worth watching as he never had it all his own way, last year we knew either Hamilton or Rosberg for pole, then the race the same how boring. I only watched half the races last year and not all of them live either as it's just rubbish now days.

Nigel Tasker

January 24, 2015 5:01 PM

MotoGP » Rainey talks Marquez, Rossi, Lorenzo, Pedrosa

I have a sneaky feeling that Valentino will be fighting for the championship this year, and I think it will be a 3 horse race between Lorenzo, Marquez, Rossi. You can discount Dani as he is not consistent enough to win Championships. This year I believe Yamaha will be very close to Honda if not equal, if this is the case then expect Rossi to be very competitive and give em a hard time and I will expect to see many more race wins from him & Lorenzo this year, development on the Yamaha is having input from Rossi again & you can tell. For me a 10th Word title will be awesome for Rossi and if he does it then that will be some achievement.

Nigel Tasker

December 24, 2014 11:30 AM

MotoGP » MotoGP Star of the Year vote: 1st

I think the first place is well deserved by Valentino. He proved a lot of people wrong didn't he so it was no surprise to see him poll at No1. I can't wait to see what 2015 brings as I think Vale will once again be in contention for another title, many will disagree with me, but just think about this 2 years ago many was saying Valentino was finished never likely to win another race. And no one can say he did it against poor opposition this past year, the whole grid really is top class. Good luck to them all in 2015.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »