Crash.Net User: Nigel Tasker

Comments rating: 1203
Position in rating: 153

Show Comments on:

Nigel Tasker

November 11, 2015 5:29 PM

MotoGP » Honda postpones Sepang data - again

Seriously, does anyone on here expect me to believe that Honda have data to prove Rossi kicked Marquez, well if ya do then I must have come down with the last shower of rain! Erm hold on a mo I think not! If the bike took a bash then how the fook can data what caused it, get real. Honda are just trying to justify what Marquez did and that was deliberately slow Rossi down, then when Rossi retaliated and ran him out wide which was his only crime, he went into Rossi, when his foot come off Marquez thought I milk it and crash, yes Marquez is a clever little barstood alright isn't he. Part of me wishes Rossi would quit Motogp, but ya know what, how boring was it when he went to Ducati? I hope Rossi can put this year behind him and kick ass next year.

Nigel Tasker

November 11, 2015 5:42 PM

MotoGP » Honda postpones Sepang data - again

Trufan, did you not read Mr Webbers reasoning for not punishing Marquez then? He stated data showed he was slowing Rossi down in Sepang, but it's not against the rules! And that to me says we have reason to suspect what Marquez was up to, now the point here is even if Marquez & Lorenzo was in some sort of agreement, there is little to prove it and there is no way anyone would admit to it is there. I personally given the way Lorenzo acted against Ianone in qualifying the week before then couldn't be nicer to him after he took points from Rossi proves to me he was grateful for anyone taking points from Rossi. I would also point out although not very sporting I'm sure that this sort of thing goes on all the time in many sports.

Nigel Tasker

November 08, 2015 6:38 PM

MotoGP » Rossi blasts Marquez after MotoGP title defeat

It was so obvious Marquez was faster than Lorenzo, he was so close to him, I thought he was going to hit Lorenzo sometimes he was that quick, I kept saying to my Mr's Marquez is deliberately holding station and will stop Pedrosa overtaking him to protect Lorenzo, and that's exactly what happened & it was plain to see it. So yes I think this title was gifted to Lorenzo. One thing I will add though you could not say Lorenzo was slow this weekend and he did do a good race, but I just doubt that he would have won it had Marquez needed points for second in the WC. In my view the true champ this year is Vale, he's been robbed of his 10th Title simple as that.

Nigel Tasker

November 05, 2015 6:29 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo 'sorry' for Rossi rostrum gesture

Husky93, well maybe you had better check what Rossi does for the brand, in-fact you had better look at what Rossi does for Motogp as a whole. Now what I want to know is this, why the foook as Lorenzo not been punished for his yellow flag overtaking last week? This all stinks to me and although Vale acted a little bit out of character last week he's been over punished, and that's my opinion as I believe Marquez has got his way and no punishment. The powers that be just handed Lorenzo the title. And he is poking his nose into this business because it makes it easier for him to win the WC so he also got one over on Rossi. I dunno how Lorenzo and Rossi will make good team mates next year because if I were Rossi I would be furious with Lorenzo for going to this hearing and putting the boot into Rossi.

Nigel Tasker

November 05, 2015 8:29 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo 'sorry' for Rossi rostrum gesture

@RSMick, well yea he had a lot to do with the R1 road bike design, and let's just think a little shall we, how many replica Rossi helmets do we see, how many motorbikes with Rossi stickers do we see? He does his fair share of promoting the brand all over the world, of course I know it's part and parcel of his contract but Rossi genuinely as Yamaha close to his heart. Now then no one forces the public to buy these items and oh yea whilst were on it just look at merchandise, his items sell out at most events and I think you will find there is very few other riders that has his following. And the public buy his stuff because they like him and I would point out that he is the only rider with the popularity most sports men & women around the world would love to have. And if you asked Yamaha Motor Company what Mr Rossi has done for them, I'm sure they will be more than happy to tell us.

Nigel Tasker

October 25, 2015 6:30 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo has 'lost respect' for title rival Rossi

Well despite many saying that Rossi got away with it, in all fairness Lorenzo has been handed the title on a plate as Rossi has next to no chance of getting to second place, assuming Lorenzo wins in Valencia. If I were Rossi I would not even bother turning up at Valencia and not give Lorenzo & Marquez the satisfaction of messing up his race. I know in a way Rossi has handled this a little bit wrongly, but to me it's so obvious Lorenzo & Marques has got together and mainly Marquez has got in Rossi's way on purpose to scupper his chances of catching up to Lorenzo. Lastly what the foook as it got to do with Lorenzo on what the powers that be give to Rossi for penalties. Its a massive shame the season has ended like this and I don't think I shall bother to watch the last race.

Nigel Tasker

October 25, 2015 7:06 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP Race Director explains Rossi punishment

I doubt very much that Rossi deliberately kicked Marquez off the bike, we see him run him out wide but so what, to me Marquez was playing with Rossi to stop him getting to Lorenzo and if Race direction have confirmed this, then why has he not been punished too. Lastly why if Lorenzo overtakes Rossi under yellows was Lorenzo not handed a penalty? I mean if we want to be fair then why was that not dealt with, no wonder Rossi feels aggrieved he has every right to be. Obviously Lorenzo has gained so much out of all this but I don't think he is innocent in all this. You can bet that after his comments today things are going to be very hard to manage again in the Yamaha garage.

Nigel Tasker

October 26, 2015 8:34 PM

MotoGP » Yamaha: Rossi 'incorrect' but penalty 'harsh'

Correct me if I'm wrong, don't the break lever have a protection bar over them? If so then how the f*ck did rossi touch it? I mean this really is a farce. Now don't get me wrong, Rossi maybe should not have ran Marquez out and for that maybe Rossi could have been given a ticking off for as if nothing had happened then hardly anything would have been said about this. Now I have watched this back time & time again, and its plainly evident that Marquez was the one that leaned on Rossi, and for all of you that think that Rossi kicked out then you must have been looking at it from a different view because his leg cam off and knee out and to the back of the bike. Not only that the real slow replay shows that marquez was already virtually down on the deck when Rossi's leg cam out. Another thing i don't understand is this, was Marquez bike damaged? I don't understand why he retired. But one thing I'm fairly sure of Marquez was deliberately slowing Rossi down. It's a real shame because

Nigel Tasker

October 22, 2015 2:11 PM

MotoGP » Rossi accuses Marquez of helping Lorenzo

The weight is a big issue, I don't take the commentators view that weight is not a problem, well the last time I checked then the more weight you carry the slower your machinery, it's not rocket science so Rossi has a big disadvantage. I think that Rossi is going to to do well this weekend, it just depends on who's gonna get in the way this weekend. Rossi certainly needs to book up is ideas when he qualifies to start at the front. Hope he has a good weekend & hoping for WC No10

Nigel Tasker

October 18, 2015 11:34 AM

MotoGP » Rossi: Great race, great shame, no regrets

Good race and its a pitty Rossi could not get on podium, I understood from the beginning that Rossi was being reeled in on the straights and I think that really scuppered Rossi's chances today. However all is not lost and who ever comes out on top in the champoinship no one will be able to say that it was given to either of them. Rossi needs to get his qualifying sorted.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »