Crash.Net User: Nigel Tasker

Comments rating: 1084
Position in rating: 117

Show Comments on:

Nigel Tasker

April 02, 2011 11:01 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: We really didn’t need that...

Rossi will take a few more races yet to get this bike working, as I have heard Ducati are going to be making some big changes to the bike after this race. By then hopefuly his shoulder should be at about 90%, I know they said that the Ducati will not be a Yamaha, but if you like a bike set-up in a certain way so you can ride it then waht choice do they have. The Ducati will eventualy be sorted, I don't care how old rossi is, he's not finished & he is the one who can turn this baby around, just be patient & it will happen.

Nigel Tasker

March 21, 2011 8:34 PM

MotoGP » Rossi issues instructions after first Ducati race

Rossi is not interested in his old bike, for sure he really did think that bike was his baby, whether you like him or not he single handidly developed that Yamaha into what it is today. Now someone hit the nail on the head in a previous post, Casey won the 2007 championship on a Ducati developed by someone else, here we see Casey jumping on a new bike & winning straight out of the traps, I think we must give him credit where it's due. Did he develop it? No! If Rossi is no good at developing a bike like so many on here seem to suggest then the Ducati will go no where, I would'nt be surprised if by the end of Rossis time at Ducati that that bike will be the bike they all want to be on. Of corse Rossi is not going to win the WC this year, I would love to be wrong but I'm a realist & understand that these things take time to fix, & for those of you that don't understand, these bikes have alot of engineering expertise go into them, Rossi understands this too & that's why he can give inst

Nigel Tasker

March 21, 2011 4:33 PM

MotoGP » Rossi issues instructions after first Ducati race

As I have said before, Rossi complaining about his shoulder issue is fine. The post above says, Rossi going on about it just does his credibility no good. That just depends on who you are & how you think! As a Rossi fan through & through & I have been a member on here now for around 6 years & have had some abuse of certain members, it don't realy bother me I could retaliate but that just makes me as bad as the no brainers that post the $hit in the first place. Rossi is brilliant at what he does, now I'm no idiot & I can see that there are half a dozen riders in this championship who are good enough to win this WC. There are 2 or 3 that are a cut above the rest we all know who they are don't we, Rossi, Stoner, lorenzo, Danni he is good enough but can he put it together over a full season & win this fist Motogp crown?

Nigel Tasker

March 21, 2011 1:11 PM

MotoGP » Rossi issues instructions after first Ducati race

I think Rossi rode very well & was surprised to see him running Spies pace. I can't understand the rubbish posted by some on here, many many posters just wishing rossi is finished. Can some of you not understand that Casey & Valentino are 2 differant racers, you would not see Rossi hanging of the bike like Stoner does, I have nothing against Stoner, it's just that they ride a motorcycle in differant ways. Just because rossi has not stepped aboard the Ducati & demolished everyone does not mean for 1 minuet he's finished, far from it. If he get's the bike working how he wants to then it's going to be for the better, also the rubbish about Hayden testing parts for Rossi, don't make me laugh, those of you that beleive that must have come down with the last shower of rain.

Nigel Tasker

March 19, 2011 11:13 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Shoulder cost me second row start

I have to say that the Honda is looking totaly dominating, I mean what they have done with the bike is truly amazing, they have certainly come up with a very good radical design on the gear box. Casey is just awesome, you can not deny that he is friggin quick, he is certainly not bothered about riding the bike what looks like a rectless way to ride, but hey he's doing a fine job, alot of respect to him. Rossi's pace in race trim is abit better but comon you guys give him a chance, I'm sure come second half of season you will see a big improvement assuming his shoulder is good.

Nigel Tasker

March 19, 2011 11:07 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Shoulder cost me second row start

Hmm, these forums are full of people that seem to know all the answers, I doubt that not one of us actualy know exactly what pain Rossi is in, now I don't think Rossi would use this shoulder excuse as an excuse, he has always had the balls to say in the past if it's him or the bike. I'm well aware that there is a hard core of posters on here that just love the fact that Rossi is way down, it's $hit I can not pretend being a Rossi fan, but hey I would think that come the summer Rossi will get the Ducati working much better.

Nigel Tasker

March 19, 2011 7:51 PM

MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP - Qualifying times

Yes good qualifying & I think the result was not realy in doubt, the race result will be similar if the honda guys stay on the machines. 3rd spot could be taken by Spies, Lorenzo or simoncheli. I don't think Rossi will get any higher than 4th & I think that could be pushing it after seeing qualifying today, I just don't think he has the strength to go the distance. Anyway I would personaly happy to see Rossi come in the top 6 as I think that's realistic at this stage of the season. It's great to see the racers back on the bikes again.

Nigel Tasker

March 18, 2011 4:02 PM

MotoGP » Rossi’s best so far as a Ducati rider

Frank, Please be aware of this, there is another bike on the planet, that bike is bloody fast, had you not noticed it's smashed the lap record at Sepang? In comparison to the Hondas I think that a fully fit Mr Rossi will be far from them, maybe 0.300, he is still losing abit in a lap due to that shoulder, & before you attack that, it's no excuse it's a fact! Also us fans that continue to pay attention to whats going on, on the technical side the new gearbox trix have given honda around half a second a lap! Phew that's amazing, now just imagine when the other manufacturers build that into their machines & they will, some quicker than others but I suspect Ducati can do it quickly, they can & will get some help from Ferrari, given that this kit is used in F1 already & it's now out what they have it won't be long before the advantage is gone.

Nigel Tasker

March 18, 2011 2:41 PM

MotoGP » Rossi’s best so far as a Ducati rider

Casey, well I think he's a decent enough bloke, he's actualy earnt some big respect in my opinion, we can not deny in a single lap & he is damn consistent, he can get those bikes dialed in pretty damn quick & he is awesome on single lap pace i don't think there is anyone to touch him, not even my favourite, Rossi. I do however think that there are some Rossi haters who are going to be shocked, I have to laugh at the post's from these haters, it's obvious there is so much jealousy, it's not realy hatred, the same with people posting rubbish about Rossi fans, me being one of them, someone posting that it's not Rossi they hate it's his fans, can someone tell me how you can hate someone you don't know? I expect Rossi to be up the sharp end within 6 races, I just wonder if all the posters who has slated Rossi would have the nerve to come back here & admitt they was wrong.

Nigel Tasker

March 18, 2011 2:32 PM

MotoGP » Rossi’s best so far as a Ducati rider

We all have our opinions & that's great, it's just some people like to be abusive to other posters as well as riders, it is how some people are, it also gives fellow posters an idea of how knoledgeable we all are about this sport. I personaly think that the powers that be on here should ban the posters on here who are both abusive against riders & posters I mean they don't have to do it do they, just that they don't engage ones brain before posting. I don't particulary like Lorenzo but it does not give me the right to be rude to him, I think that he is a good rider, fast but I don't think he's as good as some thinks he is, maybe I will be proven wrong, we won't really know untill next year. Cont...

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  »