Crash.Net User: Nigel Tasker

Comments rating: 1044
Position in rating: 97

Show Comments on:

Nigel Tasker

September 17, 2012 10:16 PM

MotoGP » Hayden likes latest parts, Rossi another swingarm

For those of you that say Ducati spent millions on new stuff, you are right! What a pity up until this latest upgrade which is totally what rossi & co asked for they ignored him & burgess and provided what they thought was right. If you read Prezzi's statement about 2 months ago he stated the next big upgrade would be based soley on what valentino asks for and nothing else, this was after a barrage of complaints. So for those of you that were sure that rossi has not developed the bike I would think again, and one thing seems certain he has not finished yet.

Nigel Tasker

September 16, 2012 7:22 PM

MotoGP » Runner-up Rossi: That was for Super Sic

Finally we see some improvement, you could see that Rossi was able to ride the bike in this race. If you check you will be able to see that this is the first proper Rossi requested updates, whilst they have come late in the year it is obvious that they have had the desired effect. If only ducati had delivered what rossi & burgess had asked for before they just might have been able to retain the services of Rossi & burgess and the crew. Let's hope that the results are kept up until the end of the season. It looks as if Dovi may well inherit a much better Ducati than we all thought he would for next year. Well done Rossi and his crew & Ducati, well deserved result.

Nigel Tasker

August 25, 2012 8:06 PM

MotoGP » Rossi happier with 'faster than normal' Ducati

@ Morgue where ya been? Yes good qualifying today, there seems to be some change here as the set-ups getting a little better session by session, when the soft goes in there is a little improvement too so that is better. Morgue what's your feeling on Rossi going back to his M1? I think it will be great, alot may disagree with me but within a few test's I expect Mr Rossi to be back where we expect him to be. He will win next year and also take some poles, 2014 I think he could win back the WC.

Nigel Tasker

August 15, 2012 9:04 PM

MotoGP » Stoner: Rossi has 'done nothing but complain'

I like many was not surprised of this as it was a well known fact Honda had thrown everything at the 2011 bike to win the last season in the 800cc era, it worked and Casey was virtually un stoppable, again he had to ride it and credit due where it's due. Casey was fast & I enjoyed watching him. Now let's look at rossi, in his last race for Yamaha he was in touch and as fast as most of the aliens, he then get's his hands on the Ducati & is 1.6 seconds I think it was off the pace, then continues in this way all year, there is no way Rossi has suddenly lost 1.6 seconds, maybe Casey you can go and put Valentino right seeing as you are so quick to put him down. Just about every bad race this year you have had you have blamed the bike so just like Valentino you blame your equipment, and rightly so unless there is something else preventing you and him from being at the front. Why on earth Casey likes to put Rossi down like this is beyond me but there you are. I'm sure it's only a matter

Nigel Tasker

August 15, 2012 8:51 PM

MotoGP » Stoner: Rossi has 'done nothing but complain'

Casey has done well, he has won 2 WC, on 2 different bikes, but do we put that down to his ability to develop a bike or his ability to ride anything. Well look at the facts, in 2007 when he won the WC he won on a bike much faster than anything on the grid, also the bridgestones was a much better tyre, so he won on a much better machine that he was able to take advantage of, he still had to ride it though so credit where it's due. Then in 2011 he moves to Honda having failed to win a WC for past 2 years, in fact the wins was getting harder to achieve and was going down, also he was himself commenting about Ducati's lack of development, he then swings his legs over the Honda and is immediatley fastest. cont..

Nigel Tasker

August 15, 2012 8:36 PM

MotoGP » Stoner: Rossi has 'done nothing but complain'

It may be partly true, however casey has not been there for 2 years has he so I think it's a little unfair to put it like he has. Anyway it don't really matter what Casey says, when Rossi was on a competitive bike he whipped stoner's a$$ most of the time. I'm sure that Rossi himself does not like the fact he has not been able to do things with the ducati like he did with Honda, Yamaha. Also Casey, yea Rossi may like a bike to be right before he risks riding the thing to the max, but no one can deny that he developed the Yamaha, unlike you that went to Ducati and won on a very fast bike, then went to Honda and won on it already developed, nothing to do with him was it.

Nigel Tasker

August 12, 2012 6:07 PM

MotoGP » Yamaha confirm Valentino Rossi’s return

@BACKFIRE you want to read your post and think about what you wrote, it's plainly obvious your jealous of Rossi acheived in that race, for most of us that had the pleasure of watching that great race it was pure skill, sure you need a little luck with it but you obviously hate Rossi. Now as a Rossi fan I think we need a bit more of that on track, let's face it a true racer is never going to say after me are they and let them by without a fight. Next year there will be some fairing bashing I can see it now & can't wait. For those who don't like it and think it's not fair then you need to go and watch something else.

Nigel Tasker

August 12, 2012 12:37 PM

MotoGP » Yamaha confirm Valentino Rossi’s return

I doubt that dorna turned up to Yamaha and said your signing Rossi, because I'm sure if they did not want him they would have told dorna where to go. I'm not going to say that Rossi is going to kick Lorenzo's a$$ but let's just wait & see shall we, also does many on here really think Rossi will be given less equipment than Lorenzo, I doubt it very much, just look at the Satellite Yamaha team that should tell you all you need to know what Yamaha are all about and they treat all their riders with respect, Rossi will have the same as Lorenzo and nothing less or more. Also as AussieNSW you are a Aussie and I take it you are a Stoner fan you can be proud of what he has achieved because I for one although I don't agree with some of his antics on track and his comments, you can not deny he is good, he has my respect and is in the top 3 of the current riders. His riding style is very aggressive and just awesome some weeks to watch.

Nigel Tasker

August 12, 2012 12:45 PM

MotoGP » Yamaha confirm Valentino Rossi’s return

@stevo46 they call Rossi a fraud because they can not think of any reason to back up the dribble they write, I mean we can all get our facts wrong from time to time but in the case of Rossi many posters who post on here that say Rossi is a fraud or a loser or does it with special equipment are deluded and simply jealous. I simply say this, let's wait and see shall we, the Yamaha in principle has hardly changed since Rossi left, so all he will need to do is get used to it again, he has had to adapt his riding style to ride the Ducati, he will simply go back to how he used to ride without much problem, he will need abit of time but I think that he will love it when he swings his leg back over the bike he help develop, as many have said I think he will be instantly in the top 4.

Nigel Tasker

August 12, 2012 12:25 PM

MotoGP » Yamaha confirm Valentino Rossi’s return

@AussieNSW Do you honestly think that the whole show is run around Rossi, I mean yea he is without doubt the most popular rider in the paddock & with that he is like a magnet to sponsors and top teams. Now many on here were spouting their mouth of about Yamaha are best off without him, they don't need a sponsor, lot's of silly remarks. Now Yamaha are a big powerful company, and in business, there is a saying, no one is bigger than the company not even Rossi. So my point is Yamaha would have thought long and hard about re signing Rossi, and despite what people may think, I bet they could'nt beleive their luck when they knew Rossi was looking for a new seat. It's about time those who don't like him just accepted it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »