Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 722
Position in rating: 268

Show Comments on:

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

November 05, 2015 9:53 AM

MotoGP » VIDEO: MotoGP Valencia Preview In Numbers

I love how people keep saying that Rossi isn't faster than Lorenzo. I didn't hear anyone saying this at the start of the year when Rossi had to be faster to open up his points lead. Why on earth would he keep trying to ride these insane speeds lap after lap to beat guys he already had a comfortable points lead over? All he did the second half of this year was stay close to them to minimize the points lost and look at things now, if this ruling gets overturned, he'll be in a good position to win the championship because, he's been VERY consistent and was "Fastest" when it counted the most. He has hasn't led the championship all season by accident. Lorenzo's blazing first few laps speed vs Rossi's slower speed in the early stages of races show how much pressure that has been actually on Lorenzo the last part of this season.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 09, 2015 12:07 AM

MotoGP » Pedrosa: People said I should ride like this more

I hope he enjoys this feeling while it lasts because, something tells me that Rossi won't let that happen again. Rossi had waaaay to much to lose by gambling with Dani last time out. Now, Rossi needs to gain as many points as possible and will throw down if that's what Dani truly wants. I'm sure Rossi will be more aggressive next time. We'll then see if Dani is truly up to the task of battling the GOAT!

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

August 16, 2015 4:38 PM

MotoGP » Rossi braces for ‘great fight’ with Lorenzo

I think it's time Rossi buckles down and grabs this championship by the horns. He's played safe all season. The fact that he's only fell once this season is proof that he's been taking a safe, systematic approach to the season. I think his lower positions during qualifying is a result of him being "safer". It's also proof that he wants to stay healthy to play the long game. He really wants this championship and I can see it in all of this. Nothing wrong with not wanting to risk your life at every corner. Problem with Rossi's approach is the two guys in front of him are hanging it all out there to win. Rossi will have to do it too. I honestly don't think for one second that Lorenzo or Marquez can beat Rossi when he is truly focused and not worrying about the tires lasting, falling etc. The Rossi of the past hasn't went anywhere. He's the same vicious beast on a motorcycle. Even at 36 years old. I truly hope he resurfaces from the next race on.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

June 11, 2015 11:10 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: We are very worried!

Rossi will get this sorted out eventually. I just hope it's not to late when he does. It's this newer qualifying format that has been giving him the most trouble. Before the current format, even if he didn't get pole, he would almost always qualify in the top three. Qualifying is the same for everyone now so, it's up to him to do better. I guess it could be more mental than anything but, we all know that once he finally does get qualifying sorted, he'll be on top every weekend. If this season has shown us anything, it's that, Rossi is still an amazing force when it comes down to a dogfight. I just don't believe there's anyone else on the field better at this than Rossi. Most like to just fly away into the distance. I guess that's good for the rider but, I feel it's better to see someone like Rossi snatch victory away from someone with a few laps to go, despite their best efforts to get away from the fight. Hopefully, this type of racing will come back soon.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 31, 2015 7:44 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Lorenzo's form is bad news for me

I don't think it's a coincidence that it's about to become a all Yamaha show with Rossi being back. I knew it would happen sooner or later and I think this is the reason Yamaha took him back. Now, Rossi has to find a way to get closer to his teammate during qualifying and he'll be right where needs to be. Also, I don't think the Honda just became a pig all of a sudden, I just think everyone else has upped their game. I'm not a engineer, that's just my opinion. Yamaha and Lorenzo are reaping the benefits of having Rossi in their squad. When he asks for something, they jump in giving it to him because, they know, if he needs it, it's something that will make the bike better for everyone.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 31, 2015 3:10 PM

MotoGP » Latest 2015 MotoGP Championship standings

Rossi MUST qualify better. It would be so sad to see him lose this championship because, he spent every single race moving through 6-7 riders to catch up to someone who probably has already gapped the field. We all know Rossi knows how to fight and if he's close to the front and the race goes down to wire, Rossi will win 100% of the time. Even Lorenzo knows this.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 31, 2015 10:02 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Lorenzo's form is bad news for me

I don't know about that. Something tells me that Rossi would've found a way to the podium today. No matter what. There's a reason why he's been on the podium every race this season. Maybe he's playing the long game. Also, no matter how "brilliant", "marvelous" or "dominant" Lorenzo has been in recent races, Rossi is still leading the championship right now. As far as I'm concerned, the championship is Rossi's to lose.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 24, 2015 5:11 PM

F1 » Rosberg wins Monaco GP after Hamilton pit blunder

People can say whatever they like about Hamilton but, the fact is, he whooped Rosberg all weekend, including in the race today. To lose a race the way Hamilton lost it had to be beyond frustrating. To everyone who's praising Nico, even they knew he didn't truly win the race. They are just happy to see Lewis not win the race. I think that probably explains Nico's excitement on the podium. How on earth could he be truly happy with winning that way? Maybe because, it was a small mental victory for him seeing how his teammate murders him on the track most of the time. I don't know who's call it was for Hamilton to pit but, regardless, Hamilton has been the better driver this year and was today. The results just don't show it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »