Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 672
Position in rating: 185

Show Comments on:

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 16, 2014 3:20 PM

MotoGP » Marquez over Iannone in FP2, Rossi 10th

I swear, what more does Rossi have to do to earn the respect of these critics? The dude is old by MotoGP standards and is STILL the top Yamaha in the standings and is STILL fast on race days! He has one bad practice session and BOOM, he's done for forever according to most posters. Rossi is Rossi and that should be enough. If I'm not mistaken, he's trying a new frame out this race. As we all know, that will take some tweaking. I think if people want to bet their money on something, it should be how long it will take Lorenzo to realize that the softer tires may not be the way to go. 1,2 maybe 3 races of the tires going off after 8 or 9 laps? Rossi is more competitive at this stage of the season than he was last year. That should say something about him and it should also prove that when his input is used, the bike he rides will be better. He knows what he's doing so, relax and watch him work! Also, be thankful we even still have him in MotoGP.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 16, 2014 3:17 PM

MotoGP » Le Mans MotoGP - Free Practice (2) Results

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 27, 2013 5:45 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo seals memorable triumph, keeps title race alive

Good points all around Hoppy and Crashnetdummies. I think if Marc and Lorenzo are on equal machinery in 2015, Marc would still own him. Superior bike or not, Marc has still had to ride the bike this year to reap the benefits of it and look at what he's doing. He's only a rookie and should only get better. Lorenzo crashed his way all the way through his rookie season. Destroying bikes and his body along the way. Look at him now. Sometimes I feel like I have to be the biggest Rossi fan that has ever lived but, I have to give credit where credit is due and to me, Marc deserves the championship this year.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 27, 2013 5:00 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo seals memorable triumph, keeps title race alive

You're right Hoppy, people need to move on. Including myself but, I just don't think justice would be truly served if Marc does somehow finish out of the top 4 in the last race. Whether we all move on or not, people will still at least think back to that race. If Lorenzo wins the championship this year, it will be a diluted one in my opinion.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 27, 2013 4:44 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo seals memorable triumph, keeps title race alive

I agree with you 100% crashnetdummies. Stupid mistakes as I said on the whole team's part including Marc but, this all means that Lorenzo won that race in the pits and not on the track. Over this entire year, Marc has been the most consistent (on the track as an individual) and is Champion right now to me. No matter how the last race plays out. You're right, this is a team sport and for the most part, Marc's team has been the better one and Marc has kept the bike upright most of the time. I just think this Championship was immediately flawed in P.I. because of Bridgestone's inability to supply tires that would last the entire race. Marc could have crashed in P.I. even if the tires would've went the distance but, we all know that is highly unlikely.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 27, 2013 4:23 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo seals memorable triumph, keeps title race alive

I can not believe that no one realizes that Marc would already be champion right now if it wasn't for the mistake in Phillip Island. That mistake wasn't because he was beat by Lorenzo, it was because of a stupid mistake in pitting on time. All of this "pure class" racing today would mean nothing if it wasn't for that absolute joke of a race last week. Marc has owned the entire field all year and deserves this title no matter what happens at Valencia. Even if Lorenzo wins the last race and Marc finishes 2nd, Marc will still be 28 points ahead of him in my book because Marc was well on his way to at least a 2nd place finish in P.I. before the black flag.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

August 25, 2013 9:40 PM

MotoGP » Jubilant Marquez hails 'hard-fought' win

To see how he slid that bike into turn 10 with six laps to go showed me that no matter what's going on around him and what he has to do, he's gonna fight tooth and nail until the race is over. That bike was sliding all over the place and he never took his eyes off of the ball. Amazing really. I've been watching him all year but, I've never been truly impressed with him (mainly due to him inheriting an awesome bike) until today. Lorenzo and Pedrosa were fit and Marquez still got the best of them. He was never really out of touch the whole race and controlled everything racewise like a genius. Someone better stop him soon or this title is his.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »