Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Position in rating: 223

Show Comments on:

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 31, 2015 7:44 PM
Last Edited 44 minutes ago

MotoGP » Rossi: Lorenzo's form is bad news for me

I don't think it's a coincidence that it's about to become a all Yamaha show with Rossi being back. I knew it would happen sooner or later and I think this is the reason Yamaha took him back. Now, Rossi has to find a way to get closer to his teammate during qualifying and he'll be right where needs to be. Also, I don't think the Honda just became a pig all of a sudden, I just think everyone else has upped their game. I'm not a engineer, that's just my opinion. Yamaha and Lorenzo are reaping the benefits of having Rossi in their squad. When he asks for something, they jump in giving it to him because, they know, if he needs it, it's something that will make the bike better for everyone.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 31, 2015 3:10 PM
Last Edited 22 hours ago

MotoGP » Latest 2015 MotoGP Championship standings

Rossi MUST qualify better. It would be so sad to see him lose this championship because, he spent every single race moving through 6-7 riders to catch up to someone who probably has already gapped the field. We all know Rossi knows how to fight and if he's close to the front and the race goes down to wire, Rossi will win 100% of the time. Even Lorenzo knows this.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 31, 2015 10:02 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Lorenzo's form is bad news for me

I don't know about that. Something tells me that Rossi would've found a way to the podium today. No matter what. There's a reason why he's been on the podium every race this season. Maybe he's playing the long game. Also, no matter how "brilliant", "marvelous" or "dominant" Lorenzo has been in recent races, Rossi is still leading the championship right now. As far as I'm concerned, the championship is Rossi's to lose.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 24, 2015 5:11 PM

F1 » Rosberg wins Monaco GP after Hamilton pit blunder

People can say whatever they like about Hamilton but, the fact is, he whooped Rosberg all weekend, including in the race today. To lose a race the way Hamilton lost it had to be beyond frustrating. To everyone who's praising Nico, even they knew he didn't truly win the race. They are just happy to see Lewis not win the race. I think that probably explains Nico's excitement on the podium. How on earth could he be truly happy with winning that way? Maybe because, it was a small mental victory for him seeing how his teammate murders him on the track most of the time. I don't know who's call it was for Hamilton to pit but, regardless, Hamilton has been the better driver this year and was today. The results just don't show it.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

August 28, 2014 3:21 PM

F1 » Mercedes may need to change line-up – Webber

Hamilton could say that God is good and people would still criticize him. It amazes me the level of hate that exists for this man. I agree that he doesn't always say the smartest things but, for me, he is one of the most exciting drivers in F1 right now. Love him or hate him but, truth is, he is the bar. He is one of the only drivers that has a shot at victory no matter where he starts on the track. Say what you will about his car but, it doesn't drive itself around the track. The man is a top notch driver and I'm sure Mercedes realize that.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 16, 2014 3:20 PM

MotoGP » Marquez over Iannone in FP2, Rossi 10th

I swear, what more does Rossi have to do to earn the respect of these critics? The dude is old by MotoGP standards and is STILL the top Yamaha in the standings and is STILL fast on race days! He has one bad practice session and BOOM, he's done for forever according to most posters. Rossi is Rossi and that should be enough. If I'm not mistaken, he's trying a new frame out this race. As we all know, that will take some tweaking. I think if people want to bet their money on something, it should be how long it will take Lorenzo to realize that the softer tires may not be the way to go. 1,2 maybe 3 races of the tires going off after 8 or 9 laps? Rossi is more competitive at this stage of the season than he was last year. That should say something about him and it should also prove that when his input is used, the bike he rides will be better. He knows what he's doing so, relax and watch him work! Also, be thankful we even still have him in MotoGP.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1