Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 672
Position in rating: 190

Show Comments on:

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

February 05, 2010 1:05 AM

MotoGP » Rossi and Lorenzo stop sharing data

Dani seems to know when to push and when not too kinda like Rossi but, I feel like he'll struggle as well because, the others are normally faster than him and we've seen his setup skills so, he'll probably be behind right outta the box and if he wants to win, he'll have to ride his bike like he's got Satan chasing after him if he wants to be up front which isn't be good for his engine count. I may be wrong about all of this but, I just feel like Rossi and JB will have the upper hand this whole season and the fact that he's not sharing info with Lorenzo means that setup is one more thing Lorenzo is gonna have to perfect this year along with riding his M1 in a manner to conserve engine life.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

February 05, 2010 12:56 AM

MotoGP » Rossi and Lorenzo stop sharing data

I think this is gonna be the fatal spike in Lorenzos heart. Think about it all for a second. They have a engine limit this year so, if Lorenzo turns out not to be that good at setting up his M1, he'll probably try to ride the balls off of it during races trying to keep up thus, really stressing his engines out every race. I think this whole year will play into Rossi hand. He has waaaay more experience than the other 3 aliens and we all know that he knows when to push and when not to. Stoner only knows 2 paces, really, really fast or completely stopped(ie - face planted in gravel trap). ---Cont.---

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

November 11, 2009 2:09 AM

MotoGP » Ben Spies fourth after five days at Yamaha!

Elbows gone? Doesn't look that way to me. As a matter of fact, his elbow is less than a inch from the ground in that pic. Even though he's changing his riding style a bit to fit the bike, I have a feeling that his "elbowz" will still flare out some when he rides. I think it may be hard-wired into his DNA! He's done toooooo much scrappin and winning that way to walk away from it completely.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

September 29, 2009 2:35 AM

MotoGP » Simoncelli: Either we crash or I pass!

I must say that that was a bull-headed move by Simoncelli. Max SHOULD be upset about it too! Marco did a GREAT job in that race but, that move alone makes me not wanna give him any credit at all. Before people start saying, "it's just racing", DON'T because "racing" shouldn't put everyone else around you in danger! If Marco would have waited just a little longer, he could've passed Max with ease. He had alot of laps left to do so. Instead, he decided to try a move that could have took him, max and Spies down. Yeah, yeah I know it was all in the heat of racing but, if Spies and Biaggi wouldn't have used their experience to save themselves, this coulda been alot worse. ---continued---

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

September 29, 2009 2:41 AM

MotoGP » Simoncelli: Either we crash or I pass!

Also, Simoncelli WAS NOT faster than Spies most of the race! I thought I'd say that to calm down the haters who say Spies won't cut it in MotoGP. Towards te end of the race, Spies was the fastest man on the track, MULTIPLE TIMES! He just had a bad couple of races is all. That happes to everyone, even the great Rossi. Hell, Rossi had a couple of bad years! Simoncelli is a awesome rider and the fact he did so well in 1st race weekend on a Superbike proves this but, he should calm down a bit. Trying to kill people on the track to get to the podium (joking)doesn't make you a champion.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

September 27, 2009 6:40 PM

WSBK » Fabrizio beats Haga as Spies loses out

We all saw that Spies was having a bad day altogether. Good ride by Marco in only his 2nd race on the Aprilla BUT, do you guys honestly think he can beat Spies on a good day? Spies will still go to MotoGP and do well. Just watch and see for yourselves. Maybe this is the reason why Honda was so quiet about Marco racing this weekend. Maybe they were hoping that Marco would do just what he did while almost taking 2 people out in the process(unintentionally I know) to set off this domino effect of remarks by everyone that Spies should stay in WSBK? If it worked, it'd be one less Yamaha ahead of them next season in MotoGP if he stays put. Crazy I know but, I'm sure Honda hopes he stays in WSBK.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

August 30, 2009 9:35 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo wins as rivals crash at Indianapolis

Congrads to Lorenzo for being able to stay on the bike and get the win. Strange race no doubt. You could see some water still on some parts of the track and it looked like TO ME that Pedrosa had just went through one of those spots right before he crashed. Maybe it's just me. As for Rossi not jumping on the spare bike and continuing on, why would he? He's leading in the points by a whole race and what would be the point in going back out on that tricky track and risk hurting himself by possibly falling again. Rossi hurting himself could cause SERIOUS problems for his championship.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »