Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 710
Position in rating: 205

Show Comments on:

Laterrus Talley

August 19, 2009 5:05 AM
Last Edited 1950 days ago

MotoGP » Lorenzo, Stoner, Yamaha and Ducati.

I also think it's harder to repeat getting a title from than it would be to get it that 1st time. I mean, Hayden stole the title from Rossi for crying out loud and look at what's happend to him since. With all things closer to even, Rossi is gonna win just about every time and if you don't believe that, look at what's happened to Lorenzo. Stoner's problem is, he wanted people to close their eyes and believe he straight-out beat Rossi in 2007 with no advantage. I'm sure it really hurt him when 2008 came and Rossi was beating him on equal tires with a bike still down on horspower in front of the SAME people he wanted to believe it was him all by himself that beat Rossi in 2007. ---continued---

Laterrus Talley

August 19, 2009 4:58 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo, Stoner, Yamaha and Ducati.

2007 on has also showed us that Stoner is a real talent because he's still the only person to consistently get the best out of that Ducati. (Was hoping Elias would've kept his streak up last year but didn't.) My point is, 2007 was fluke year and somebody was bound to be better than everyone else in the 1st year of the 800cc era and it happened to be Ducati AND Stoner THAT year. Rossi is competitive 99.9% of the time when his bike and tires stay together. His bike doesn't have to be the best but, it has to stay together and in 2007, he had few issues that troubled his whole season whereas Stoner didn't have as many problems. ---continued---

Laterrus Talley

August 19, 2009 4:52 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo, Stoner, Yamaha and Ducati.

RawDawg, I've read ALOT of your comments over the past and I must say that I've enjoyed reading them! You're a very informed individual and you seem to know MotoGP pretty well but, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on the last few comments. None of us here are Engineers so, we can't put any definate number on Stoner's horsespower advantage over Rossi in 2007 but, what we can see is that the advantage was BIG. Look at the race in China that year. Stoner didn't have to draft Rossi AT ALL on that longest straight to catch and blow by Rossi only for Rossi to reel him back in and beat him around the rest of the track. ---continued---

Laterrus Talley

August 16, 2009 3:00 PM
Last Edited 1953 days ago

MotoGP » Brno MotoGP - Race results.

I'm an insanely huge Rossi fan but, I have to point out a couple of things to the people who bash Spies. The guy had 3 rides last year on that pig of a Suzuki and he did better in those 3 races than alot of the veterans did. He was near the top in the IndyGP in the FLOODING conditions with a messed up helment visor! Yeah, Fabrizio struggled today with the bike but, I honestly don't think Spies will have that problem. He's toooo hungry to win and when he does get to MotoGP, after he gets his 1st good result, he'll be aiming for the sky after that and possibly running with the leaders on his Tech 3 provided M1. He still won't beat Rossi though. I'm just waiting to see if Rossi can crack him.

Laterrus Talley

August 15, 2009 12:18 AM
Last Edited 1954 days ago

MotoGP » Pedrosa: I haven’t signed yet!

This could be Pedrosa slapping Honda in the face for a bit for "talking" to Lorenzo. If Pedrosa doesn't sign, I'm sure we'd all be a little surprised at who'd pick him up instantly. I'm not a fan of the guy at all but, he is fast, he has experience, and he brings money with him. Who knows, Yamaha "could" bend Lorenzo even further over the barrel than they already have and sign someone else if he's soooo hell-bent on leaving.

Laterrus Talley

July 26, 2009 7:29 PM

WSBK » Fabrizio: My fault, I need to stay calmer

I can go on and on about this guy. It would suck sooooooo bad if Spies loses the title because of this creep. It seems Spies is in a bad spot too because, he doesn't have a strong "take one for team" kinda teamate in Sykes. I'm not having a go or anything of the sort at him but, I'm saying that Spies is having to do it all by himself in WSBK for Yamaha and he's not able to capitalize on Ducati's misfortunes like they are on Yamaha's when they occur. This weekend should have been Yamaha's through and through but, it wasn't completely. I just wish Yamaha had TWO riders in WSBK that could be up there every race to help each other out.

Laterrus Talley

July 26, 2009 7:13 PM
Last Edited 1973 days ago

WSBK » Fabrizio: My fault, I need to stay calmer

This dude really makes me sick! I don't even like seeing him in the interviews honestly. Fighting for the championship? Get a life dude! You are NOT going to win the title this year unless something really crazy happens to Spies AND Haga. I know that doesn't mean that you should sit back and let them walk over you but, please dude, quit trying to be better than you are! You've came 2nd or worst to Spies 99% of the time this season when Spies finishes the race so, why continue on this do or die madman approach? Fighting for the title.....Please dude. You're a fricking joke! You have a championship winning bike with series experience and you continously come up short every race to a ROOKIE!

Laterrus Talley

July 17, 2009 1:07 AM

MotoGP » Rossi on brink of all-time podium record.

Awesome comments Marc, quile and Ryan! There's just no helping some of these people on this site. Rossi's won on the best bikes, the worst bikes, the best tires, the worst tires and people still find a way to bash him. I'm seeing a new trend now and it's "He's getting older and he won't be able to keep the kids at bay much longer.". What tha hell? I could understand him being slower if he got fat and couldn't move around on the bike as well but, he's gonna have more trouble in the future cause he's getting older? It's not like he's had a bunch of life altering injuries in his career. This IS fact, if the young guns get faster, Rossi WILL too! There's no escaping him! Sorry kids! GOOO 46!

Laterrus Talley

July 16, 2009 1:59 AM

MotoGP » Rossi on brink of all-time podium record.

The Yamaha definately didn't have any "Special Go Fast Parts" prior to 2008! Rossi is just that good. Plain and simple. If he were to leave the series today, a WHOOOOOLE lot of people would quit caring about this sport. Say what you will about Dorna making him the GOAT. Even IF they were helping him somehow, that doesn't make people like him. People like him for who HE is and nothing else. He crushes all the newcomers and veterans just about every year and "some" people just can't stand it. One thing is for sure, as long as Rossi races, he will be king and EVERYONE in the MotoGP paddock knows that! There is a level called "ROSSI" and ALL of the other racers are trying to get to it!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  »