Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 672
Position in rating: 179

Show Comments on:

Laterrus Talley

July 06, 2009 5:20 AM

MotoGP » Rossi: Suddenly Pedrosa was just in front!

Great ride by Pedrosa no doubt but, you gotta give it up to Rossi and Lorenzo for the way they rode today. Rossi had his hands full fighting off Lorenzo and that also played into Pedrosa's hand and if it wasn't for that, I'm almost certain that Rossi would've stalked him down like he was doing until Lorenzo caught him because, at that point, Rossi was forced to play prevent to try to keep Lorenzo at bay. It's also very awesome to see Rossi paying respect to Pedrosa after being beat by him. Just goes to show how much of a TRUE Champion he really is!

Laterrus Talley

July 04, 2009 3:28 AM

MotoGP » UPDATED: Stoner facing fitness battle.

Right on Dray! The guy is getting annoying fast! True, he could really be sick but, I think it's seriously all in his head or he's acting like the biggest brat MotoGP has ever seen! If he was leading every session by half a second like last year, I bet we wouldn't hear as much from him. Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't the wrist injury only start to get worse after the halfway mark last season when Rossi started to come on strong? Yeah,yeah he could kill me on the track blah blah but, come on people, deep inside your minds we all know what's REALLY wrong with Stoner. He's to the point now where he whines with no shame whatsoever. Sad...............

Laterrus Talley

June 28, 2009 1:23 AM

WSBK » Spies pleased to be back on top

I have to agree with Schnertz in California. I've seen Haga say maybe 1 or 2 things good about Spies ALL year in an interview but, at the same time I haven't heard him have a go at Spies either. It seems Spies respects him more. Just about every post race interview Spies is in he pays respect to Haga. He even mentioned Haga during the Miller post race interviews and Haga wasn't even a force in either of the races! I think it's been a slap in the face to Haga to have a guy like Spies, a rookie, to come in and dominate him and everyone else 99% of the time. Haga may be a fair man but, if Spies comes back and snags the title from him, I don't know if he'll be all that gracious in defeat.

Laterrus Talley

June 26, 2009 6:26 PM

WSBK » Spies returns to scene of MotoGP debut

You're right LAH I think Polen was a rookie when he did that in 91 BUT, he didn't win as many races all year as Spies already has and he didn't have as many consecutive poles or poles all together in his rookie year. I could be wrong on my facts here but, I'm pretty sure I'm right. I'm sorry for flying off the handle LAH. I thought you were having a dig at me and I was just defending my points. I get a little sensitive sometimes when I talk about things motorcycle related. Crazy I know! LOL!

Laterrus Talley

June 26, 2009 12:42 PM

WSBK » Spies returns to scene of MotoGP debut

LAH, what part of my post did you not agree with? Was it the part about him being the best rookie ever in WSBK? If Spies isn't the best that's ever came through then who is? Or maybe you didn't agree with me saying he'll do fine this weekend despite all the local being there? If you don't agree with that, give me something to support you thoughts so I can understand. Like I said, Spies has dominated at tracks he's never seen over and over this season and he killed the competition at his home race so, looking at the stats like alot of people who know more about racing than me and you, you'll see that Spies has a record of doing well at tracks he doesn't know and EXTRA well at ones he knows.

Laterrus Talley

June 26, 2009 1:05 AM

WSBK » Spies returns to scene of MotoGP debut

He's got experience at this track and that's got mean something when you're talking about a guy like this. He's DOMINATED tracks he's never seen and led EVERY SINGLE LAP of BOTH of his home races so, what do you think will happen when this guy goes to a track he's actually raced on before? He qualified 8TH at this track last year on Suzuki's crappy MotoGP bike and if you think riding one of those bikes is easy, ask another local of the area James Toseland who is another "local" rider that Spies out qualified in that race. Trust me guys the Terminator is gonna be right up at the front this weekend. I know some are hoping poor ole Sykes will beat him for once but, I don't see it happening.

Laterrus Talley

June 26, 2009 12:52 AM

WSBK » Spies returns to scene of MotoGP debut

I'm sure the "Texas Terminator" will do just fine. Look at the difference a few months can make. Think about all the negative stuff people said about Spies prior to the start of the season and look at them now. Most of them have had their mouths slapped shut and others continue to bad-mouth him probably out of pitiful pride, instead of just admiting that we've ALL been witness to something amazing in WSBK this season. We've had the pleasure of watching the greatest rookie EVER in WSBK and the season is just a little half over. If the season ended today, Spies will still have done more than ANY rookie's ever done in WSBK and he's done it on tracks and a bike he was new to. GO SPIES!

Laterrus Talley

June 15, 2009 2:04 AM

MotoGP » 'Dream pass' hands Rossi last gasp Catalunya glory

When watching Rossi race today, I could see the determination in his riding. After seeing this,there's no denying that he is the G.O.A.T. Look at how he braked so deeply on Lorenzo going into the 24th lap. He was still going way faster than the already braking Lorenzo yet, he passed Lorenzo and still was able to slow down and make the apex of the turn without wrecking. This race showed a small fraction of Rossi's abilities and those ablities are the things that make him so dangerous because, he has a trick up his sleeve for just about any occasion if his bike and tires hold up and that's something alot of the younger guys don't have yet. So as long as Rossi races, he will rule. GO ROSSI!

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  »