Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 726
Position in rating: 273

Show Comments on:

Laterrus Talley

July 16, 2009 1:59 AM

MotoGP » Rossi on brink of all-time podium record.

The Yamaha definately didn't have any "Special Go Fast Parts" prior to 2008! Rossi is just that good. Plain and simple. If he were to leave the series today, a WHOOOOOLE lot of people would quit caring about this sport. Say what you will about Dorna making him the GOAT. Even IF they were helping him somehow, that doesn't make people like him. People like him for who HE is and nothing else. He crushes all the newcomers and veterans just about every year and "some" people just can't stand it. One thing is for sure, as long as Rossi races, he will be king and EVERYONE in the MotoGP paddock knows that! There is a level called "ROSSI" and ALL of the other racers are trying to get to it!

Laterrus Talley

July 11, 2009 2:39 AM

MotoGP » MotoGP Poll Results: Who has impressed you most?

Lorenzo this, Stoner that! Lorenzo is a darn fine rider there is not one doubt about that but, being better than Rossi? Get real! So, he's finished in front of Rossi a few times this year? Weren't a couple of those very races wet/dry races where Rossi and his team made tire mistakes? In the dry, Rossi has been the better of the two. Lorenzo has more poles, well haven't Stoner and Pedrosa also been better than Rossi over the last couple of years in that same department? Rossi is better over MULTIPLE laps! As for most competitive teamate, on paper it looks like Lorenzo is the most competitive but, don't you guys think the bike has something to do with that? ---Cont.---

Laterrus Talley

July 11, 2009 2:46 AM

MotoGP » MotoGP Poll Results: Who has impressed you most?

I know the bikes don't ride themselves but, the M1 wasn't the best bike on the grid till Rossi threatened to leave and then that bike got a whole lot better. In 2007 that bike was crap and only Rossi could get the maximum out of it. Now look at the bike. Everyone except for Toseland is doing well on it. While I'm not saying Edwards could win the title on a factory M1, seeing where he stands in the Championship now, who knows what he could be doing on Lorenzo's bike. Like I said, I'm not taking one thing away from Lorenzo's obvious talent but, I am saying that he's in the position he's in due to alot of things going good at the right time. I bet he couldn't do what Rossi does on a bad bike.

Laterrus Talley

July 06, 2009 5:20 AM

MotoGP » Rossi: Suddenly Pedrosa was just in front!

Great ride by Pedrosa no doubt but, you gotta give it up to Rossi and Lorenzo for the way they rode today. Rossi had his hands full fighting off Lorenzo and that also played into Pedrosa's hand and if it wasn't for that, I'm almost certain that Rossi would've stalked him down like he was doing until Lorenzo caught him because, at that point, Rossi was forced to play prevent to try to keep Lorenzo at bay. It's also very awesome to see Rossi paying respect to Pedrosa after being beat by him. Just goes to show how much of a TRUE Champion he really is!

Laterrus Talley

July 04, 2009 3:28 AM

MotoGP » UPDATED: Stoner facing fitness battle.

Right on Dray! The guy is getting annoying fast! True, he could really be sick but, I think it's seriously all in his head or he's acting like the biggest brat MotoGP has ever seen! If he was leading every session by half a second like last year, I bet we wouldn't hear as much from him. Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't the wrist injury only start to get worse after the halfway mark last season when Rossi started to come on strong? Yeah,yeah he could kill me on the track blah blah but, come on people, deep inside your minds we all know what's REALLY wrong with Stoner. He's to the point now where he whines with no shame whatsoever. Sad...............

Laterrus Talley

June 28, 2009 1:23 AM

WSBK » Spies pleased to be back on top

I have to agree with Schnertz in California. I've seen Haga say maybe 1 or 2 things good about Spies ALL year in an interview but, at the same time I haven't heard him have a go at Spies either. It seems Spies respects him more. Just about every post race interview Spies is in he pays respect to Haga. He even mentioned Haga during the Miller post race interviews and Haga wasn't even a force in either of the races! I think it's been a slap in the face to Haga to have a guy like Spies, a rookie, to come in and dominate him and everyone else 99% of the time. Haga may be a fair man but, if Spies comes back and snags the title from him, I don't know if he'll be all that gracious in defeat.

Laterrus Talley

June 26, 2009 6:26 PM

WSBK » Spies returns to scene of MotoGP debut

You're right LAH I think Polen was a rookie when he did that in 91 BUT, he didn't win as many races all year as Spies already has and he didn't have as many consecutive poles or poles all together in his rookie year. I could be wrong on my facts here but, I'm pretty sure I'm right. I'm sorry for flying off the handle LAH. I thought you were having a dig at me and I was just defending my points. I get a little sensitive sometimes when I talk about things motorcycle related. Crazy I know! LOL!

Laterrus Talley

June 26, 2009 12:42 PM

WSBK » Spies returns to scene of MotoGP debut

LAH, what part of my post did you not agree with? Was it the part about him being the best rookie ever in WSBK? If Spies isn't the best that's ever came through then who is? Or maybe you didn't agree with me saying he'll do fine this weekend despite all the local being there? If you don't agree with that, give me something to support you thoughts so I can understand. Like I said, Spies has dominated at tracks he's never seen over and over this season and he killed the competition at his home race so, looking at the stats like alot of people who know more about racing than me and you, you'll see that Spies has a record of doing well at tracks he doesn't know and EXTRA well at ones he knows.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  »