Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 672
Position in rating: 184

Show Comments on:

Laterrus Talley

June 15, 2009 1:51 AM

MotoGP » 'Dream pass' hands Rossi last gasp Catalunya glory

I'm convinced that this man(Rossi) will continue to amaze us until he retires. Everybody's always like: Lorenzo this, Stoner that....ETC.... but, Rossi is the person, 30 years old or not that is constantly bringing the heat to everyone. Lorenzo raced his heart out today like he should have but, he was shown what will always happen to him when things get down to the wire when racing Rossi. There was no rain in the way to help anyone. All Lorenzo had on his side was a good bike and his obvious skill but, despite those advantages, he still had to race the greatest of all time on the same bike with WAAAY more tricks and experience up his sleeve. ---cont.---

Laterrus Talley

June 11, 2009 3:03 AM

WSBK » Hacking to continue with Kawasaki

I've been saying this for what seems like ages now and I see wr86 is on the same page as me. Hacking and Morias have been my "Dream Team" for World Superbike for some time now. I was soooo hoping it would have happened before this season started but, it didn't. It'd be the perfect combo! I'm a die hard Kawasaki fan and I would really love to see them get the respect they deserve. Hacking and Morias could bring great results to the table. Hacking was up to 4TH on that "crap bike" at Miller in race one before the red flag and I KNOW he would have been on the podium if it wasn't for that. Come on Paul Bird, do what needs to be done for next season! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Laterrus Talley

June 06, 2009 2:57 PM

WSBK » Hacking to continue with Kawasaki

To all those people who think Hacking will have trouble in Europe, how about this, Hacking at Autopolis equals New track record in 2 days! Keep in mind that he had NEVER rode a GP bike prior to that test and he had NEVER rode at Autopolis either! Hacking is a very aggressive rider no doubt and it's great that he is because, people don't achieve greatness by being plain. Zemeke had a bike that's beat the ZX-10R all year and where was he in race one? He's even rode the bike before, kinda knew the team a little, had track knowledge AND is "younger" than Hacking(since people keep screaming about Hacking's age)but yet, he was beat by Hacking. Explain that. Hacking will do fine. I'm certain of it

Laterrus Talley

May 31, 2009 3:51 AM

WSBK » Spies celebrates 'proud' achievement

You SHOULD be proud Spies! I'm sure no one will blame you for that. To be a rookie, on a new, still-developing bike while racing at alot of tracks that you've never seen and accomplish things that alot of veterans of this same series haven't done is a MAJOR accomplishment!!!! The 88 points deficit means nothing to me really because, Haga is on a proven winning bike and Haga has TONS of experience in this series and for Ben to come in and straight-up challenge Haga like he has is another major accomplishment! The fact that Haga is having a pretty much flawless season makes Spies look even better too because, even with Haga on form like he is, Spies is still quickier 95% of the time. Go Spies!

Laterrus Talley

May 28, 2009 12:33 AM

WSBK » Hopkins unfit for action, Zemke returns.

I also think this race will show people how good the ZX-10R can be and how good Hacking already is. Based on what we've seen the Stiggy team do this year, there's no way Jake or Leon should finish behind Hacking seeing how the CBR has been consistently beating the Ninja at all the other tracks. If they both do finish behind Hacking here, one would have to think that if P.B.'s team had a experienced, fast rider, P.B.'s team and the ZX-10R would get the respect they deserve. The pressure is on Jake in more than one way. It's a "home" race for him, he's gotta try to beat his current AMA rival(tough task in itself)and he's gotta finish ahead of P.B.'s ZX-10R's, which Leon's done easily all year.

Laterrus Talley

May 27, 2009 1:34 AM

WSBK » Haga unfazed by Spies home advantage

I'm right there with you on that Kentuckyboy. I can't wait to see Hacking in action this weekend. He proves that "age" doesn't automatically slow you down. He's 2nd in the points in Daytona Sportbike riding a 600. He rode liter bikes all last season and I don't think he even got to test the ZX-6R before this season started. My point is, if you're fast now, you can be just as fast or faster later if you stay focused and healthy as Hacking has proved. I'm hoping he puts the ZX-10R on the podium. I'm sure he's more motivated now than ever to do it so that he can help his good friend Spies make up some points on Haga.

Laterrus Talley

May 16, 2009 3:11 PM
Last Edited 1903 days ago

WSBK » Spies squeaks record Kyalami pole.

Once again, Ben Spies rises from the ashes of war, brushes himself off and stands victorious! It was a close one for sure but, Spies owned the track! Before people say Fabrizio is getting closer, I think we should all remember that he and Haga are riding a PROVEN winner of a bike and I also think Fabrizio was fastest here when they tested here last time so, that means that Spies has gotten faster since then and is fastest yet again when it counts. Sorry Fabrizio, just save yourself some stress and bow down to the new MR SUPERPOLE!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  »