Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 726
Position in rating: 273

Show Comments on:

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

August 28, 2014 3:21 PM

F1 » Mercedes may need to change line-up – Webber

Hamilton could say that God is good and people would still criticize him. It amazes me the level of hate that exists for this man. I agree that he doesn't always say the smartest things but, for me, he is one of the most exciting drivers in F1 right now. Love him or hate him but, truth is, he is the bar. He is one of the only drivers that has a shot at victory no matter where he starts on the track. Say what you will about his car but, it doesn't drive itself around the track. The man is a top notch driver and I'm sure Mercedes realize that.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 24, 2015 5:11 PM

F1 » Rosberg wins Monaco GP after Hamilton pit blunder

People can say whatever they like about Hamilton but, the fact is, he whooped Rosberg all weekend, including in the race today. To lose a race the way Hamilton lost it had to be beyond frustrating. To everyone who's praising Nico, even they knew he didn't truly win the race. They are just happy to see Lewis not win the race. I think that probably explains Nico's excitement on the podium. How on earth could he be truly happy with winning that way? Maybe because, it was a small mental victory for him seeing how his teammate murders him on the track most of the time. I don't know who's call it was for Hamilton to pit but, regardless, Hamilton has been the better driver this year and was today. The results just don't show it.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 16, 2014 3:20 PM

MotoGP » Marquez over Iannone in FP2, Rossi 10th

I swear, what more does Rossi have to do to earn the respect of these critics? The dude is old by MotoGP standards and is STILL the top Yamaha in the standings and is STILL fast on race days! He has one bad practice session and BOOM, he's done for forever according to most posters. Rossi is Rossi and that should be enough. If I'm not mistaken, he's trying a new frame out this race. As we all know, that will take some tweaking. I think if people want to bet their money on something, it should be how long it will take Lorenzo to realize that the softer tires may not be the way to go. 1,2 maybe 3 races of the tires going off after 8 or 9 laps? Rossi is more competitive at this stage of the season than he was last year. That should say something about him and it should also prove that when his input is used, the bike he rides will be better. He knows what he's doing so, relax and watch him work! Also, be thankful we even still have him in MotoGP.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 16, 2014 3:17 PM

MotoGP » Le Mans MotoGP - Free Practice (2) Results

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 27, 2013 5:45 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo seals memorable triumph, keeps title race alive

Good points all around Hoppy and Crashnetdummies. I think if Marc and Lorenzo are on equal machinery in 2015, Marc would still own him. Superior bike or not, Marc has still had to ride the bike this year to reap the benefits of it and look at what he's doing. He's only a rookie and should only get better. Lorenzo crashed his way all the way through his rookie season. Destroying bikes and his body along the way. Look at him now. Sometimes I feel like I have to be the biggest Rossi fan that has ever lived but, I have to give credit where credit is due and to me, Marc deserves the championship this year.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 27, 2013 5:00 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo seals memorable triumph, keeps title race alive

You're right Hoppy, people need to move on. Including myself but, I just don't think justice would be truly served if Marc does somehow finish out of the top 4 in the last race. Whether we all move on or not, people will still at least think back to that race. If Lorenzo wins the championship this year, it will be a diluted one in my opinion.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 27, 2013 4:44 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo seals memorable triumph, keeps title race alive

I agree with you 100% crashnetdummies. Stupid mistakes as I said on the whole team's part including Marc but, this all means that Lorenzo won that race in the pits and not on the track. Over this entire year, Marc has been the most consistent (on the track as an individual) and is Champion right now to me. No matter how the last race plays out. You're right, this is a team sport and for the most part, Marc's team has been the better one and Marc has kept the bike upright most of the time. I just think this Championship was immediately flawed in P.I. because of Bridgestone's inability to supply tires that would last the entire race. Marc could have crashed in P.I. even if the tires would've went the distance but, we all know that is highly unlikely.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »