Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 710
Position in rating: 191

Show Comments on:

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

July 06, 2011 8:48 PM

F1 » Hamilton: Only criticism from Senna could 'affect' me

Why does everyone keeps focusing on the fact that he said that only Senna's criticism could affect him? I feel like he made some pretty good points about how people bash you when you're not winning and about he just tries to push all the negativity aside and continue on with his life as a person and driver. It just seems that most of his bashers will take ANYthing he says and over-analyze it and cut away any positivity his words have and then leech on to anything that could "seem" negative just so that they can bash this man into the ground. I just don't get it. EDIT by CRASH.NET! Offensive comment removed.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 13, 2011 11:35 PM

MotoGP » Stoner sets blistering Le Mans pace

I'm glad you asked that Answers and I knew someone would. Rossi may not be where he wants to be YET but, he'll get there and every Rossi-Basher alive knows this. Yes, they are paying him alot of money and he hasn't won yet BUT, Rossi brings soooo many other things to a team. Especially attention and with that attention comes increased sales. Which is were Rossi will also shine over Stoner or anyone else in MotoGP. Doesn't matter if they have a title or not, Rossi is still worth the money even if he's not winning because, the mere "possiblity" of Rossi getting back to his winning ways changes things all around the media and everywhere else. Stoner hasn't been able to do that. Despite him being blazing fast and having a Championship under his belt.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

May 13, 2011 9:50 PM

MotoGP » Stoner sets blistering Le Mans pace

Stoner has been blazing in the practice sessions at all the tracks for years on 2 different bikes and it's transfered to how many championships? ONE! Yet, every race weekend, people keep getting all ramped up thinking Stoner is gonna win it all in one race because of his obvious speed in practice seesions! The guy is MEGA fast, there's no doubting that but, he's flaky and it doesn't seem like he's been able to put together a whole season since 07. 2000 and 7 people! So, what good is being fast if you can't give your employer that golden crown they are paying you for? Well, one thing is for sure, he's definately showing us all how much of a beast that Honda is this year! So are all the other top Honda guys though....

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

February 25, 2011 6:11 AM

MotoGP » Stoner talks 1’59 lap, reveals chassis choice

And NO, I don't count his 07 WC. Alot of things went right for Ducati that year and good on them for it but, there was a obvious difference in power between the 07 Ducati and all the other machines. He has a chance to really stamp his authority on the entire GP field this season however, if he's got it in him but, no one is gonna hand it to him. Especially not the other Aliens. Something tells me that Rossi is gonna still give him headaches this year. Stoner has always showed his hand right from the start where Rossi seems to keep a little in reserve until he needs to use it. Laguna Seca was perfect example of that. Stoner was stupid enough to throw a 1/2 a second a lap faster time out there for Rossi to chip away at and he did it because Stoner gave him something to work from. Come race day, Rossi had a plan and stuck with it. Wouldn't be surprised if this season isn't any different. Racing is Chess folks, not Checkers. Like I said, let's see how it all pans out this season.......

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

February 25, 2011 5:58 AM

MotoGP » Stoner talks 1’59 lap, reveals chassis choice

I love how people crazily forget that stoner has topped the timesheets over and over and over over the years to have his butt handed to him throughout the season. If I remember correctly, this same GP God that some of you are making him out to be is the same guy who finished behind a man that was out for a month with a broke leg last season! He's blazing fast, there's no doubting that but, when he does it over a entire season after winning RACES then, maybe I'll see him as the real deal. To be fast during practice and then lose the front, ETC when faced with having to scrap for the win proves that he's not as complete as some of the other riders. We will see how the season goes and see if he's really up to the task of snatching the WC from Lorenzo and proving that he's the worthy Champ.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

February 03, 2011 4:29 PM

MotoGP » Valentino Rossi just a few tenths away?

I'm tell you guys, Rossi will be just fine. He's not just jumping on the bike and riding around all it's problems just so that people will say: Dang he's fast! He realizes that even though the rider is the biggest part of the process, the bike has to be reliable and stable as well. Sorting these things out take time and Rossi is slowly getting there despite the shoulder problems. He's goona do big things this year! Mark my words!

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

January 18, 2011 5:40 PM

MotoGP » Ducati begins testing with GP11

WOW Abhi, why don't you just go to work for Ducati and help save them some money by showing them that testing is pointless at 80-90%? Man, here I am thinking that a company with a wealth of racing knowledge like Ducati would know better than to just go out and run around a track aimlessly. Ducati will be just fine and I truly believe they know what they are doing. Maybe Rossi and the crew have told them what to test?

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

January 14, 2011 6:46 PM

WSBK » Kawasaki finishes test, ready to face rivals

This is AWESOME!!!! I'll admit, I had my doubts about Sykes in 2009 but, after seeing how he really made my favorite brand look good late last season, I'm VERY glad to see that they kept him and are allowing him to continue his great form! The continued partnership between Kawasaki and Sykes is already bearing fruit and I honestly believe it will transfer into really good results come race season!

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

November 25, 2010 4:52 PM

WSBK » Rea: Honda have exciting plans for me

Nothing against Rea but, I think he should maybe re-evaluate his comments about Spies. Yeah, he may have beat Spies here and there (when the stars where aligned) but, Spies won the championship! With no Supersport experience to help him with track knowledge either. IMHO, To measure how he'd do in MotoGP against what Spies has done, is kind of a "improper" way to look at things. I don't think Rea could have had the kind of Rookie season Spies has had even if he was on a factory Honda. Don't get me wrong, Rea is a awesome talent but, for him to think he can just jump to MotoGP and be fast like Spies because of him beating Spies a few times in WSBK is weird. He's been in WSBK longer than Spies now and still hasn't a season in the supers as good as Spies' one season there. I understand it's a goal for most racers to want to be in MotoGP but, when he gets there, he needs to be realistic and realize that just because your state of mind as a racer says you are gonna set the world

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »