Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 727
Position in rating: 226

Show Comments on:

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 11, 2010 3:11 AM

MotoGP » Jorge Lorenzo: 'King of the world'

To be honest, Lorenzo still hasn't proved that he can beat a fully fit Rossi over an entire season. To be fair, Rossi hasn't proved that he can beat a fully fit Lorenzo over an entire season either due to the fact J-Lo was hurt a good part of last year. I posted a while back that it was Rossi that has given us the most exciting moments to remember each season for the last 6 seasons and this season is no different, despite him missing some races. I agree with what someone said earlier, Even if Rossi had the WC in the bag today, he still would NOT have let J-lo come from 11th to 1st on a day like today to steal his thunder. That right there is one of the many differences in the 2 riders. ---continued---

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

October 11, 2010 3:05 AM

MotoGP » Jorge Lorenzo: 'King of the world'

I want to start by saying congrads to Lorenzo on his Title. The thing that gets to me more than anything is the fact that people are saying that this guy is the reason Rossi was pushing so hard that he hurt himself. If I remember correctly, Rossi was trying to keep Hector B. from getting a tow at Mugello and he pushed to hard on cold tires after dealing with Hector. That crash was a simple mistake on Rossi's part and he admitted it. I don't see what Lorenzo or a supposed "fear" of Lorenzo had to do with this. Another thing, Rossi was second in the points going into that race at Mugello so, how does anyone KNOW that Lorenzo would have took the title from a fully fit Rossi over an entire season? ---Continued---

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

September 17, 2010 4:13 AM

WSBK » Sheridan Morais lands 2011 Kawasaki STK ride

Come on guys! Give this guy a break! This guy is a down-right hard working racer! He'll ride anything you throw at him and doesn't complain much. He seems to simply enjoy racing! Outside of Jamie Hacking and Jordan Szoke, Sheridan is one of the only 3 riders in the world to help Kawasaki shine in the last 5 years! Part of me thinks he should have gotten an even better ride but, this will have to do for now I suppose. At the end of the day, this guy gives 100% and enjoys being out there and that says alot about him. Of course the sponsors want victories and I think Sheridan is a guy who can get them there with the right support.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

August 17, 2010 12:04 PM

MotoGP » Yamaha to delay Valentino Rossi's Ducati debut?

Why not let him test? Lorenzo is the "bee's knees" right? What's Yamaha scared of? They showed us all how their future rides on the back of Lorenzo the great didn't they? They let Rossi walk away like he'd never won a race for them so, if he's "The Past" and over the hill, let him test. He should be no threat to wonderboy at all no matter how much he tests..........Right? I think Yamaha is scared and all the Rossi bashers should be too.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

July 03, 2010 5:42 PM

MotoGP » Ben Spies 'upset' with Espargaro

Even though Spies is one AWESOME talent, I just don't think Edwards became a slug all of a sudden. Something is going on that we all don't see. Part of me thinks the Tech 3 bikes are waaaay down on power and Edwards form is the true ruler to measure this by BUT, even IF Yamaha were helping Ben on the sly, The bike does not ride itself and if they put twin turbos and a 500-shot of NOS on the thing, it wouldn't go fast without the rider getting it to do so, AGAIN, Spies shows us all how great of a rider and threat he is to the rest of the field whether he knows the circuit or not.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

July 03, 2010 5:36 PM

MotoGP » Ben Spies 'upset' with Espargaro

I'm a Spies fan and have been for quite sometime now but, part of me feels like Edwards was trying say something on the sly. "I know I am riding better than ever and that is all I can do with the package we have got," God in heaven knows I hate to even think this but, maybe he's trying to say that he's suffering vs. Spies due to Yamaha doing some rule breaking for Spies. Think about it, if he's "riding better than ever", then he should be in the top 3 every race if you were to judge that against his good season last season. My whole point is this, maybe he's saying that Ben's bike is just flat-out faster than his all of a sudden for some reason, maybe even saying Ben's riding a factory bike.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »