Crash.Net User: Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

Comments rating: 672
Position in rating: 190

Show Comments on:

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

July 03, 2010 5:42 PM

MotoGP » Ben Spies 'upset' with Espargaro

Even though Spies is one AWESOME talent, I just don't think Edwards became a slug all of a sudden. Something is going on that we all don't see. Part of me thinks the Tech 3 bikes are waaaay down on power and Edwards form is the true ruler to measure this by BUT, even IF Yamaha were helping Ben on the sly, The bike does not ride itself and if they put twin turbos and a 500-shot of NOS on the thing, it wouldn't go fast without the rider getting it to do so, AGAIN, Spies shows us all how great of a rider and threat he is to the rest of the field whether he knows the circuit or not.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

July 03, 2010 5:36 PM

MotoGP » Ben Spies 'upset' with Espargaro

I'm a Spies fan and have been for quite sometime now but, part of me feels like Edwards was trying say something on the sly. "I know I am riding better than ever and that is all I can do with the package we have got," God in heaven knows I hate to even think this but, maybe he's trying to say that he's suffering vs. Spies due to Yamaha doing some rule breaking for Spies. Think about it, if he's "riding better than ever", then he should be in the top 3 every race if you were to judge that against his good season last season. My whole point is this, maybe he's saying that Ben's bike is just flat-out faster than his all of a sudden for some reason, maybe even saying Ben's riding a factory bike.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

June 20, 2010 2:34 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo supreme at Silverstone, Spies podium

Goooooooo Ben! What a way to kick A$$ on that down on power M1 AND a broken ankle! One has to wonder what he woulda done fully fit and on a factory M1. I don't think he would have a had a problem crushing Hayden OR Dovi on a faster M1! Tech 3 M1 smothered between 3 factory bikes! Way to handle yourself in the fire Ben! I literally screamed at the TV begging Spies to go for it and get by Hayden! I guess it woulda been cool to see Hayden get the podium but, to me, Spies deserved it more because he had more things against him than him the factory guys around him yet, he was still right there battling with them.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

June 20, 2010 2:13 PM

MotoGP » Silverstone MotoGP - Race results

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

June 10, 2010 6:41 PM

MotoGP » Rossi released from hospital

Get well soon Doc! It amazes me how sooooo many people have already written Rossi off for good. Now people are already saying he's not gonna beat Ago's record. I have a feeling that this is gonna make Rossi even more determined and hopefully that will lead to him winning the championship next year on the last 800cc Ducati thus putting him and Ago at a tie in Championship wins and then breaking the tie between him and Ago in 2012 on a 1,000cc Ducati! Fingers crossed that he goes to Ducati after this year! :)

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

June 06, 2010 2:52 AM

MotoGP » Title favourite Lorenzo 'sad' at Rossi injury

Thanks A.J. I guess it's just hard for me to accept that because of this crash, Rossi won't be around for at least 6 weeks and to read that the reason Rossi slowed down in the 1st place was because of Hector makes it all the worse for me. I can't truly blame someone else for the crash because Rossi made the mistake and you're probably right that Hector would have eventually been dropped off had Rossi kept on his pace but, it didn't workout that way and no matter what the cause, one of the greatest motorcycle riders/racers in my lifetime is gonna miss multiple races because of this crash.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

June 06, 2010 1:48 AM

MotoGP » Title favourite Lorenzo 'sad' at Rossi injury

Whatever you say A.J. I just think everyone should find a way to get their own speed and not follow everyone else to have it "given" to them. On the track, racing is a individual sport unless you have a teamate helping you keep the rivals away. Even then though, it's up to the rider to keep the bike up and stay up to speed, it's not the guy in front of him that should do all the leg work for him. Rossi made a mistake today and he's paying dearly for it, plain and simple but, he should not have had to worry about someone behind him trying to get a tow. Rossi has enough experience to handle a bike on cold tires but, like I said earlier, he made a mistake and Hector played a part in it.

Laterrus: Rossi Fanboy #1

June 06, 2010 1:22 AM

MotoGP » Title favourite Lorenzo 'sad' at Rossi injury

Damnit Hector Barbera! He's part of the reason Rossi slowed down in the 1st place and slowing down for that little bit to keep Barbera from getting a tow could have cooled down Rossi's tires enough to cause the crash! Getting a tow should be banned! After speeding back up, Rossi pushed it to hard on those cold tires and we all know the rest. To those who think I'm making this story up, read it for yourself at: motomatters.com

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »