Crash.Net User: Joeski

Comments rating: 2484
Position in rating: 40

Show Comments on:

Joeski

February 03, 2015 4:05 PM

BSB » Tinmouth added to Honda Racing's BSB line-up

Easy now Patrick.... do not bash the umbrella girls... beauty should be shown off and what better way but with fast bikes... With that said I am all about females in the sport...racing....I think it is great for the future of the sport and wish Jenny all the best... I know some do not want to say it but sure their are better riders that may deserve the Honda seat (right now) but I believe there is a longer term goal of female growth in the sport that needs to be addressed and Honda stepped up and put their foot forward in promoting that... Good luck Jenny... happy for you...certainly worked hard to get that seat and deservedly so..

Joeski

February 06, 2015 3:18 PM

MotoGP » Sepang MotoGP test times - Friday (Final)

One group on here is using one lap fast times to crown the champ, a little smarter group is looking at the race pace of Dani which indicates that he could be closer this year than last. The race pace of the other 3 are competitive with each other BUT again this is testing and all teams will come back with solutions for next test and anything can happen this is the whole purpose.... I was surprise that Rossi fans (I am a Rossi fan) started acting all crazy on day one talking like he will fight for the title. YES this is the hope but please do not embarrass the rest of Rossi fans but using DAY 1 lap times as the crowning factor because now you all have to shut up and watch MM do his thing, I hope you gave MM praise when he stomped the lap time as well....everyone including MM fans cannot logically draw a definitive conclusion from this one test that any 1 rider has the sole possibility of championship title....again..the lap times is an indication (it may be a good bet) but otherwise it

Joeski

February 05, 2015 2:52 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: I'm not very satisfied

The good news is that in testing is where you want all the issues to surface not on a race weekend....but again (as a Rossi fan) this is why I tell people stop smack taking during testing because yesterday everyone was acting all combative and crazy because Rossi was first (most of the day) and now they are all quiet.... we cannot conclude what the entire year will be like with the first day of testing or even during the tests in general... The tests are a good indication of potential and winter preparedness but as the season progresses other teams come better and sometimes the gap will close up like Yamaha did in the last half of 2014... But another good news is that Lorenzo seems on it today and even with problems Rossi is within .7 of the top on the fast lap...that said he was slower than yesterday by 3 tenths so this does not paint the actual picture of his situation but rather shows that he had/has some issues on the second day of......wait for it......TESTING!!!

Joeski

February 05, 2015 8:20 PM

WSBK » Biaggi rules out wild-card WSBK return

Glad that was cleared up....whole bunch of speculation earlier about how unhappy Haslam would be and how Aprilia would displace their second rider for Max....blah blah blah.... I myself had an opinion on it but I said IF he came back the wild card would be the way to go after many laps testing and getting back up to speed not displacing anyone in 2015 because he has been out for too long and would need 100s of laps to regain his competitive edge and sharpen his reflexes.. Anyway this is good to know and settle the speculation although it did keep us busy during the lull.....lol

Joeski

February 04, 2015 3:42 PM

MotoGP » Espargaro tempers expectations of Suzuki at Sepang

Still early days but as I said in the previous Suzuki articles.....10th in the final 2015 standings will be their best bet.... Not the odd top 7 on a good day for them couple with a bad day for the top 9....but over all. I expect 2016 to be the year they step up closer to the top 6... I asked everyone to be realistic since this is a brand new bike and they had a lot of reliability issues to resolve first before making the thing faster..... Good news is the chassis seems suited to Esparago and if they can keep this feeling as they get more power they will be alright...

Joeski

February 04, 2015 3:17 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: First impressions so positive

Beard9X: Marquez's ability to churn out fast laps at the end of a race is one of the defending world champion's strongest attributes. Lol, that's no MM's ability! Since when riders can tell rubber nnot to wear out? Lol without the mighty Repsol, MM is just another awesome rider. He wins because the Repsol is allowing him to win. ....Don't forget that Honda is the main reason behind the control tyre!
It's not about him telling the tyre when to wear out.....it's about him being able to physically manage to ride the bike at consistent speed even when the tyre does wear out...Rossi is referring to MM ability to push on and be fast even when the other riders have to slow down for fear of crashing. YES, the Honda is/was better at preserving that wear so that he is faster at the end. Both reasons contribute to his end of race speed...

Joeski

February 04, 2015 8:02 PM

MotoGP » Sepang MotoGP test times - Wednesday (Final)

I am sorry but you guys are splitting hairs here....without the advantages of the electronics and seamless downshift....and possibly different chassis... There is the 2 seconds Hayden and the rest are missing, I have not seen anything saying the chassis is also from the factory Repsol of 2014..the other 1 sec or less is about the team, support, set up and Hayden (or other rider inserted here) talent of being up at the front..... It is my belief that talent wise most of these riders that are not on the factory machines are within 1 sec of MM's riding ability...of course...Cal and Redding struggling at this moment is not lending credibility to my theory...lol but they are brand new to the bikes and are having a 2 year experience handicap in comparison with the reigning champ...so their performance in the first test is not proof...we will speak again about mid way through the season...

Joeski

February 03, 2015 4:26 PM

MotoGP » Marquez, Pedrosa unveil 2015 Repsol Honda in Bali

Yea...I agree that this paint job is now iconic and trademarked...this brand recognition is the sought after holy grail in the advertisement and business world....BUT... that does not make it the best looking bike out there!! It looks good but far from the best looking bike. However, I will get bashed but the new livery of the Yamaha is much better and not quite like last year!!! Last year I thought that NGM Forward had the best looking bike.....because it was creative and stood out... and I think it may well be the best again IMO...but I like Yamaha and this 2015 bike is better than last year..... Do not get me wrong...I like the Honda just do not believe it is the best and it is too predictable.... Yamaha is too.. to an extent, but the difference is clear with Yamaha and it looks better than last year....I did not think the same of last year's Yamaha.

Joeski

February 02, 2015 7:38 PM

MotoGP » Suzuki: Real preparation starts at Sepang

RaceRoad: if suz can make such nice GP bike why does the gsxr looks so fugly! make the new gsxr like the gp bike and sell a billion bikes!
Hopefully I do not get slated for this but I am not a big fan of the new bike..the intake looks like a sad guppy fish and the HUGE blazoned SUZUKI on the side is too much...I do not see the bike...I see the word Suzuki...suggestion...tone down the name sticker add graphics or expand your sponsor space until you get more sponsors or a title sponsor..and turn that frown the odda way around...Jamaican accent...lol it does look better than the old GP bike of 2010-11

Joeski

February 02, 2015 7:28 PM

MotoGP » Suzuki: Real preparation starts at Sepang

Biaggi Why are you so sure that Aleix will beat Maverick?? I am not sure but if I were a betting person I would not gamble on Maverick beating Aleix in his first year (please do not take that to mean I do not rate him) but unlike Marc Marquez, he does not have the best weapon or data to help him adapt at his disposal nor the experience to beat Aleix...on paper....in MotoGP those are the 3 biggest handicap and he has them all....but I would hope that he is the next future champion......in fact I want him to surprise everyone...just would not bet on it...like a shot in the dark hitting bullseye...possible but unlikely

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  »