Crash.Net User: Joeski

Comments rating: 2499
Position in rating: 39

Show Comments on:

Joeski

February 03, 2015 4:05 PM

BSB » Tinmouth added to Honda Racing's BSB line-up

Easy now Patrick.... do not bash the umbrella girls... beauty should be shown off and what better way but with fast bikes... With that said I am all about females in the sport...racing....I think it is great for the future of the sport and wish Jenny all the best... I know some do not want to say it but sure their are better riders that may deserve the Honda seat (right now) but I believe there is a longer term goal of female growth in the sport that needs to be addressed and Honda stepped up and put their foot forward in promoting that... Good luck Jenny... happy for you...certainly worked hard to get that seat and deservedly so..

Joeski

February 04, 2015 3:42 PM

MotoGP » Espargaro tempers expectations of Suzuki at Sepang

Still early days but as I said in the previous Suzuki articles.....10th in the final 2015 standings will be their best bet.... Not the odd top 7 on a good day for them couple with a bad day for the top 9....but over all. I expect 2016 to be the year they step up closer to the top 6... I asked everyone to be realistic since this is a brand new bike and they had a lot of reliability issues to resolve first before making the thing faster..... Good news is the chassis seems suited to Esparago and if they can keep this feeling as they get more power they will be alright...

Joeski

February 04, 2015 3:17 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: First impressions so positive

Beard9X: Marquez's ability to churn out fast laps at the end of a race is one of the defending world champion's strongest attributes. Lol, that's no MM's ability! Since when riders can tell rubber nnot to wear out? Lol without the mighty Repsol, MM is just another awesome rider. He wins because the Repsol is allowing him to win. ....Don't forget that Honda is the main reason behind the control tyre!
It's not about him telling the tyre when to wear out.....it's about him being able to physically manage to ride the bike at consistent speed even when the tyre does wear out...Rossi is referring to MM ability to push on and be fast even when the other riders have to slow down for fear of crashing. YES, the Honda is/was better at preserving that wear so that he is faster at the end. Both reasons contribute to his end of race speed...

Joeski

February 04, 2015 8:02 PM

MotoGP » Sepang MotoGP test times - Wednesday (Final)

I am sorry but you guys are splitting hairs here....without the advantages of the electronics and seamless downshift....and possibly different chassis... There is the 2 seconds Hayden and the rest are missing, I have not seen anything saying the chassis is also from the factory Repsol of 2014..the other 1 sec or less is about the team, support, set up and Hayden (or other rider inserted here) talent of being up at the front..... It is my belief that talent wise most of these riders that are not on the factory machines are within 1 sec of MM's riding ability...of course...Cal and Redding struggling at this moment is not lending credibility to my theory...lol but they are brand new to the bikes and are having a 2 year experience handicap in comparison with the reigning champ...so their performance in the first test is not proof...we will speak again about mid way through the season...

Joeski

February 03, 2015 4:26 PM

MotoGP » Marquez, Pedrosa unveil 2015 Repsol Honda in Bali

Yea...I agree that this paint job is now iconic and trademarked...this brand recognition is the sought after holy grail in the advertisement and business world....BUT... that does not make it the best looking bike out there!! It looks good but far from the best looking bike. However, I will get bashed but the new livery of the Yamaha is much better and not quite like last year!!! Last year I thought that NGM Forward had the best looking bike.....because it was creative and stood out... and I think it may well be the best again IMO...but I like Yamaha and this 2015 bike is better than last year..... Do not get me wrong...I like the Honda just do not believe it is the best and it is too predictable.... Yamaha is too.. to an extent, but the difference is clear with Yamaha and it looks better than last year....I did not think the same of last year's Yamaha.

Joeski

February 02, 2015 7:38 PM

MotoGP » Suzuki: Real preparation starts at Sepang

RaceRoad: if suz can make such nice GP bike why does the gsxr looks so fugly! make the new gsxr like the gp bike and sell a billion bikes!
Hopefully I do not get slated for this but I am not a big fan of the new bike..the intake looks like a sad guppy fish and the HUGE blazoned SUZUKI on the side is too much...I do not see the bike...I see the word Suzuki...suggestion...tone down the name sticker add graphics or expand your sponsor space until you get more sponsors or a title sponsor..and turn that frown the odda way around...Jamaican accent...lol it does look better than the old GP bike of 2010-11

Joeski

February 02, 2015 7:28 PM

MotoGP » Suzuki: Real preparation starts at Sepang

Biaggi Why are you so sure that Aleix will beat Maverick?? I am not sure but if I were a betting person I would not gamble on Maverick beating Aleix in his first year (please do not take that to mean I do not rate him) but unlike Marc Marquez, he does not have the best weapon or data to help him adapt at his disposal nor the experience to beat Aleix...on paper....in MotoGP those are the 3 biggest handicap and he has them all....but I would hope that he is the next future champion......in fact I want him to surprise everyone...just would not bet on it...like a shot in the dark hitting bullseye...possible but unlikely

Joeski

February 02, 2015 7:21 PM

MotoGP » Suzuki: Real preparation starts at Sepang

If Suzuki is realistic 10th may be their best result in the overall championship...I am not referring to the occasional race but if I had to choose in no particular order...2 Factory Yamahas, 2 Factory Honda, 2 Factory Ducati, and 2 tech 3 and Cal Crutchlow (Petrucci is the dark horse IMO)... I believe these will be the first 9 in the championship come end 2015... so in realistic terms Suzuki's place is 10th or below...So that is their first goal to beat everyone else!! Success should then be guaged if their riders can defy the odds and break the top nine!!!! That will be a feat in and of itself so, consistency from their riders and no more mechanical breakdown and durability issues could see a better result than 10th.

Joeski

February 02, 2015 5:19 PM

MotoGP » Suzuki: Real preparation starts at Sepang

Also we have to consider the potential of the new OPEN Honda...what will Nicky and Laverty do and also what will Bradl do on the bike vacated by Aleix ... I do not want to seem pessimistic...but to think Aleix will suddenly run over 75% of the field because he is on a factory team is not realistic... Suzuki themselves have little to no data for most of the tracks so it is fingers crossed for them.... I say learning year and more to come in 2016 when the regulations even out the field (as even as it will get anyway). I understand however and will be the first to jump up cheering Aleix if he surprises the field ...but my fingers are crossed not for him because he can do the job..... but for Suzuki to step up to the plate!!!

Joeski

February 02, 2015 5:13 PM

MotoGP » Suzuki: Real preparation starts at Sepang

On the new Suzuki...Aleix (whom I rate highly) will struggle to match his pace/form from last year...because the competition is much higher this year. Both Factory Ducati's may conceivably place higher in 2015... Cal Crutchlow is looking better for a top 6 this year (which will push Aleix further back). Petrucci is looking dam good on the Pramac as well as Yonny! Scott is unkown for now as he is struggling with his "new to GP" team but he should conceivably be faster this year providing more resistance for Aleix to make the break he did last year... The bigger problem Aleix has is the multitude of unknown quantities this year with this new bike. last year he had the benefit of Yamaha knowledge and input at all the tracks....maybe some luck will see Suzuki pull a Ducati 2007!!! but that is rare and unlikely!! In any case he will perform highly but may be limited by what the machine can actually achieve

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  »