Crash.Net User: Joeski

Comments rating: 3086
Position in rating: 44

Show Comments on:

September 16, 2015 1:12 AM

WSBK » Three rounds for de Puniet to prove himself

I had hope for more for Randy but couple with the Suzuki and the switch between electronic systems and his first production series experience...he is really struggling. With that said Lowes is doing better and I had thought Randy would have sorted out some of these issues to at least be persistent in the top 10 and even 1 or 2 podiums by now...but...just has not come together. The dude is much more talented than the current results show and most people who have seen him race know that. I am not saying he should or could be WSBK champ...just that he is better than his current results...

September 08, 2015 1:24 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: I was pushing and this can happen

I know people are busting his stones about crashing but...he wasn't the only one to crash and if he wasn't pushing then VR would have cleared off at the front....then what? We bash Lorenzo for "clearing off" at the front so at a minimum MM kept it interesting....we would rate this guy less if he wasn't so hell bent on winning...but I get it...some people see it as lack of maturity while others see it as a warrior/champion mentality... Whatever it is, it defines him and also explains why he is a double World Champion!!!! I am pushing for Vale but I have high ratings for MM...

September 16, 2015 1:20 AM

MotoGP » de Angelis makes Aprilia RS-GP debut

A lot of talent being wasted on crappy bike...I am not just being nostalgic but DePuniet, De Angelis and Hayden are prime examples of decent riders on very sub par equipment. I hope Hayden makes a move to something better...even in WSBK would be great!! I think if Nicky had everything to re-do he would have taken the Pramac seat with a factory bike option like Iannone had instead of this Honda misinformation Open bike that is 0.3 secs from factory bike deal!! Hell even Aleix said he would have stayed at Aspar if he knew they were getting the Honda...sure he is glad that he went with Forward and the Yamaha now!!

September 25, 2015 5:40 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP Aragon - Free Practice (2) Results

I am a Rossi fan and it is still early but JL also had better pace than Vale in the test so I am not deluded....JL is on a charge although this FP result is typical...the only difference is MM is a bit off but again...Yamaha tested here and Honda did not....Honda wanted to test at Misano for the same reason Yamaha wanted I test here...but the rain screwed their plans in Misano. It seems to be paying off for Yamaha. Long story short...I expect things to get closer between these 2 and would be happy if Vale wins this one but definitely not surprised if JL takes the victory....he is demonstrating why he is in a title fight.... Could we please wait on FP3 to see the real pace before we start bashing?it is way too early still and all this is pretty normal for the season so far. Also Vale tends to always find something in WUP so it is never over until it is over...respect to both riders

September 09, 2015 5:33 AM

MotoGP » Redding: It all depends on how the Honda works

Well so far this season, I cannot say I have heard anyone complain of the Ducati being difficult to ride but most of the Ducati riders have an older version to compare and may not be complaining because this years model is easier...even Yonny is on an improved 14.2...although not a GP15. But it seems Redding will be on the GP15 so I believe he will do better than the seemingly difficult Honda. I think he will do better than he is now but that is not saying much although after this year he may well be happy with any improvement. The other side is the "OPEN"/Common software...that could play poorly on the Ducati and affect many things for Scotty...the fact is he does not know. My only wish is that he will shut up and race the dam bike instead of talking about how good he is or can be better than the other rider with "what if" he had this or that kit or support etc etc. Anyway it will be interesting.

September 07, 2015 3:51 AM

MotoGP » Johann Zarco delays MotoGP until 2017

Suzuki had a longer return journey because they were trying to return when GP was still in a state of flux...the goal posts were moving and they had to revisit the drawing board at least 3 times that I could think of with regards to software/electronics. KTM seem to have said "we will wait until you have made up your minds on the direction of MotoGP and when it is committed in writing we will enter." So I will bet money that their chassis and engine combo has been in work! I would not be surprised that they are already working with Michelins, since they will not compete next year 2016...Michelin could give them any amount of tyres they need for testing. KTM could be in a good position as the rules are more clearly defined and a year of testing under their belts. Now that I think about it, they should contract Nicky Hayden for development, as well as Zarco!! but we will see... good luck to Zarco..

September 07, 2015 11:40 PM

MotoGP » Record lap times expected at Misano

cossiegaz: New surface with loads of grip?? Sounds like Jorge could be a big threat here!
it can also destroy the edge and leave him without grip. who knows is up in the air because based on your hypothesis...they may need the harder tyre as the new surface eats away at the tyre faster..lap times will drop drastically but so will tyre life...could be PI all over again...expect JL/MM to dominate qualifying with this new tarmac but the race pace could be Vale...dang!! can't wait!!! loving this

September 07, 2015 3:09 AM

MotoGP » Johann Zarco delays MotoGP until 2017

If KTM does a full proper year of testing with the common hardware/software, I really do not see why they could not be competitive. The entire field will be closer overall...although that is only on paper right now but at a minimum they would not be competing against Factory and Factory 2 and Open. It will be only 2 classes...all common hardware/software ECU and those with a few concessions. They will have the concessions of course which would put them among Aprilia and Suzuki. I would be surprised if KTM has not turned the wheel on that prototype already...with Zarco, it seems they are at or would be at the phase of putting a full time racer on it (for a full year) to finalize the fiinished product for the start of 2017.... just my thoughts

September 03, 2015 6:18 PM

MotoGP » Petrucci, Redding to push each other at Pramac he is saying they are great riders but he is clearly better....with worst results???? On a factory bike and last of those factory bikes???? I remain steadfast...shut up and let your racing do the talking!! The point is he keeps up talking his talent and how good he is....but self praise is no other rider does this and Scott doesn't seem to learn that this can be detrimental to his fan base.. What he should have said is...I thank Pramac for the opportunity and look forward to putting in the results as repayment for theirs and Ducati's faith in me. I hope me and my new teammate can push the team to better and more deserving results. Not... I am more talented and cannot get worse results than what they have now..but they are great riders.....WTH is that???

September 03, 2015 6:08 PM

MotoGP » Petrucci, Redding to push each other at Pramac

“I think I would be more competitive on the Ducati. Herandez and Petrucci are great riders but I do believe I have more talent than them. They have to work for it and they are still beating me so as far as I'm concerned I can't be worse. I'm not saying they aren't good riders, they are in MotoGP, but I do believe I am a better rider than them.” He is saying he has more talent so his performance cannot be any worse than the current riders if he goes to Pramac....again basically the same assumption when he was on the Open Honda and was critical of Bautista. So if he didn't learn the first time....YES!!! It could actually still be worst are living the proof now with much worst performances than Bautista. What basis does he also believe he is better than them..he has never raced against them prior to last year and I am sure Yonny beat him many times last he is saying they are great riders but he is clearly better....with worst results???? On a factory bike and last

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »