Crash.Net User: Tesla

Comments rating: -901
Position in rating: 7067

Show Comments on:

Sukhoi 46

January 25, 2011 8:42 PM

MotoGP » Jennie Gow leaves BBC MotoGP coverage

British people (and others like me who sometimes watch beeb by downloading) are spared, thank God :p 1) IMO, BBC should rope in the best of best name in the Motorcycling world called Nick Harris. I used to simply love his commentary style, knowledge and voice. He's the Phil Ligget (Le Tour de France) of MotoGP. I don't think any other guy could match him. 2) Bring in Randy Mamola as full time. 3) I would suggest Gavin Emmett in favor of Matt Roberts (he's kinda biased). Those three guys would make a great MotoGP commentary team. 4) Suzy Perry - Grid interviews. 5) Matt Roberts - Paddock updates. That's all :)

Sukhoi 46

January 25, 2011 12:14 AM

MotoGP » Provisional 2011 MotoGP entry list

I think 20 riders doing 18 rounds would look good and healthy so 17 riders isn't enough. FIM should have taken more active interest in filling up a few more grid places, such an effort shouldn't be very difficult to them. But the Team economics factor could be an issue because they have to pump lot of money to absorb more riders! Anyway, let's hope for more numbers in the near future.

Sukhoi 46

January 24, 2011 11:43 PM

MotoGP » Poll Results: Do you like Rossi’s Ducati livery?

@Some of the poor camera coverage we get (USA) on the Speed channel because of nasty compression makes is difficult to distinguish who is who. How are you managing then? I just hate Speed coverage, tossed it out long back! We need to have a super sport channel in the lines of Eurosport but I don't see that coming in the near future. Most of us here are NASCAR centric, which is a bad thing. On the other hand, many here don't care about WRC. Sometimes I feel we are way backwards compared to Europe! Anyway, one could always get the good coverage/quality races from 'other' sources :)

Sukhoi 46

January 22, 2011 11:26 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo learnt from Rossi, Stoner biggest threat

@Lorenzo learnt from Rossi, Stoner biggest threat Most of the guys were reading too much out of it and/or over-reacting, thus giving an opportunity to the hate club. Racing fans should know that there would be always such kind of talks/comparisons before the start of the season. More talk about the testing. And, always there will be more about the rivals especially the top riders would be in the title hunt. Last but not least, there is our nasty media element which is ever present to keep their ratings high! So, look forward for the Sepang test and try to enjoy it. Try to ignore the B$ 'expert' arguments/opinions given by ever green haters, have seen loads of junk. Especially, some idiots here post with only purpose to hate/insult/disrespect the best rider mostly because they just can't digest anything about him. Miserable lives!

Sukhoi 46

January 17, 2011 7:48 PM

MotoGP » Friday morning practice returns for 2011

@I wonder who would have won the BMW this year I find BMW so boring, too many years at MotoGP as a Quali sponsor (M Awards). I would love to see a faster rider getting awarded with one of these: a) Ferrari 458 Italia b) Audi R8 V10 Spyder c) Porsche 911 GT2RS So, BMW M-series is no match to those cars. And most importantly, fastest rider deserves the fastest and the best car after the end of the season :)

Sukhoi 46

January 13, 2011 7:27 PM

MotoGP » POLL: Do you like Rossi’s Ducati livery?

I should admit that it has been quite a big change to my Eyes - he moving away from Yam Blue/White to Duc Red/White. I saw couple of photos and I started liking it more about the whole livery design but there was a little 'dot' in my mind about Red/Yellow mix. Only thing I wondered about the contrast of the 'Red' shade on those Ducs because am more used to watching my bike's Red as a kinda reference. Over all, am really pleased and happy once I got settled with that mix :)

Sukhoi 46

January 12, 2011 9:46 PM

MotoGP » PIC: Valentino Rossi’s first Ducati revealed

I was really surprised with this piece of news, quite sure this would serve as a bait to most of the anti as well jealous (of Rossi) folks out there: Claudio Domenicali (CEO of Duc): "Rossi will have a major influence in the design of all Duc road Motorcycles!" :D So much excited about this news because I wish to see such a day happening to be true (maybe by 2014, who knows?). Sure me gonna buy such a Superbike: A Ducati Rossi in the lines of Ducati Senna / MV Augusta Senna. It's gonna be a real WoW factor !!! :)

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  »