Crash.Net User: RSMick

Comments rating: 1199
Position in rating: 126

Show Comments on:

RSMick

October 12, 2014 9:11 AM

MotoGP » Marc Marquez is 2014 champion, Lorenzo wins Motegi

Doohan also took 25 races to win one which is why his win rate is about the same, he also like Rossi enjoyed an era with few riders at his level, but boy did he moan if he didn't get things his way. Different era's different riders different bikes and tracks, you'll never know. The only thing I liked about Doohan's personality or moaning was when he called WSB a 'world club race' and that he believed that if Wayne Rainey would have raced there he could have took the championship with one hand tied behind his back.

RSMick

October 12, 2014 8:22 AM

MotoGP » Marc Marquez is 2014 champion, Lorenzo wins Motegi

PattyC: hat a DAMN STRANGE victory celebration. Really awkward and forced. Stop it Marc. You're not a spontaneous kind o' guy.Why does EVERYONE try to be like Rossi? Just be proud of yourself, and move on for Pete's sake.
He has just explained at the press conference, he knew nothing about it, his brother arranged it because he admires the precision of the Samurai, also said he wishes he could be as precise (like Jorge). Rossi has done many celebrations that are boring and no meaning to anyone but himself, Osvaldo the chicken?

RSMick

October 13, 2014 8:04 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I never regret anything in life

I don't care if Lorenzo stays where he is, he has never been a 'point and squirt' rider, Yamaha have always gone for handling over power., it comes from their piano breeding, hence the 3 tuning forks. Lorenzo since moving to Motogp has been pragmatic, but to be honest I used to love that arrogant little 15 year old, I'll never forget being in the paddock Donington at the little kid giving me a evil stare, but with a Chupa Chups in his mouth.

RSMick

October 13, 2014 7:35 AM

MotoGP » Marquez success fuels hunger for 'more titles'

I am not sure if my name was present in one of the removed posts, but feel a little upset I have not seen 'RSMick' says this or 'RSMick' tries to that. What I can't understand is this "GP fans used to be well informed" business, a lot are there will always be your Rossietts and there will always be the one very poorly informed who want's GP to be the LC350 Pro-am series. Still keeps me slightly entertained though. Like me Codger I have been attending GP since the 70's as a kid, so have a few, but it isn't always a guarantee that you have taking notice. I like days like Saturday, where a certain rider is on the front row and maybe would have been on pole but for soft tyres (he was also getting a tow from Lorenzo) but the info is there for all to see on the net and a GP is about 3 days not 15 mins, and was clear who was the fastest and that was clinical riding by JL & TL yesterday, something I also love to watch. Remember when it was 4 days? But I can see MM being a different rider for

RSMick

October 13, 2014 8:09 AM

MotoGP » Marquez success fuels hunger for 'more titles'

samas: FIM destroyed all the great racing for years when they put a stop to the multi cylinders and as Honda were devoted to 4 strokes I reckon they would have went to V8s to beat the V4 Yamahas if necessary.
The FIM did a lot of damage in the 80's hence why KR wanted the breakaway series in 90, they then let Bernie in for a while. He put them on the right footing but it was never going to last, if the FIM wouldn't have contracted it out, I hate to think where it would be today!

RSMick

October 12, 2014 9:41 AM

MotoGP » Dovizioso savours ‘special’ Ducati pole

Ah Sunday morning and loved the races

he dismisses it with " if anyone comes we can discuss". It should not be his call!
He is Honda's representative in the MSMA which forms part of the GPC which decide the rules in a democratic way, all rules have to be put forward for discussion and voted, he may have voted against the 'new entrants rule' I don't know.
As for Budgets.. All you have is Nakamotos words which mean nothing & prove nothing, while the 2nd article just shows how impossible it is to police and cap spending.
Even if you were presented with the HRC trial balance you would say they were fiction, because you are blinkered. If you know where to look you can find Honda Motorcyles total R&D budget for 2013, which includes developement of new models and upgrades. Whatever that article reveals, its more detail than you have ever provided to support your fantasy. Typed from my HRC laptop.

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  »