Crash.Net User: RSMick

Comments rating: 891
Position in rating: 131

Show Comments on:

RSMick

March 20, 2014 4:57 AM

MotoGP » MotoGP announces control ECU from 2016

You say the top 4 guys are the best and would still win if the bikes were even... as if thats a valid reason to have unfair advantages when youre already the best! I say even it up and make them prove it.. thatvis as Grand Prix should be.
What do you want a handicap system where you manufacture racing? Thats not real racing is it?
Thats makes you no genuine fan of racing to me.
That statement fits nicely. If you can point me in a direction of a motorsport where the best gets the worse I will be grateful, perhaps your a fan of the fastest qualifier goes to the back of the grid, that would be good with all the riders trying to go the slowest. Perhaps horse racing is for you. Why did you ever start watching GP because nothing has changed? The early 4t years were every bit as bad.

RSMick

March 20, 2014 10:07 AM

MotoGP » MotoGP announces control ECU from 2016

BJR

Actually no they weren't. Rossi was winning, Dorna was making good money and the Rossi fans were happy. :-) Dorna is struggling to make the Spanish riders appeal to a wider revenue generating audience. I think that's the problem. The "show" needs better scripting because the wider audience doesn't really like the actors.
So explain how audiences both on TV and tackside are up over 3x the levels of 2002.

RSMick

March 20, 2014 10:05 AM

MotoGP » MotoGP announces control ECU from 2016

Talentfan

Racing was begun by pdivate enthusiasts
Very true, but we are talking about GP racing, in a world where not just technology but commercially the world has moved on. Racing is being controlled and regulations put in place, but its not what you wnt because you are blind to the fact that some riders are better than others and convinced their winning is down to electronics, not a fan of talent at all. So how do you support GP, watch a few races on the TV? Do you buy Repsol, Elf and Castrol etc oil, use O2 phones, buy Monster, Redbull, Drive M7, Go&Fun energy drinks, buy all products advertised on the side of GP bikes? Thats supporting GP. Again your vision is totally blinded by your mind.

RSMick

March 20, 2014 4:52 AM

MotoGP » MotoGP announces control ECU from 2016

Talent Fan

You post in support of a system where unfair advantage is guaranteed... you prefer unrestricted tech and a tilted playing field over a fair racing series where the riders get as even a chance as possible.\
Scotoma again!!! Where do I say this? GP has always been the way it is, but there has never been or not now an unfair advantage guaranteed. What I say is there is more to racing than just the riders, I enjoy the technical advances as well because I am a TALENTFAN of the engineers as well, mechanical or electrical, but YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MECHANICAL AIDS OR SUPIERIORITY.
You post defending the mfrs maintaining advantages and dominance in Grand Prix.
Do I? Scotoma again, I just say its not Honda or Yamaha's fault that no one else can build a bike as fast, its up to the others to catch up, thats what competion is and GP is a competition.

RSMick

March 19, 2014 5:41 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP announces control ECU from 2016

Talentfan, I'm sorry but you were the one screaming to me to provide proof, I told you to go on twitter and other sites rather than rely onthe opinions of this one. I provided you with a link to Motomatters that put in a nutshell what I was saying, an opinion yes but one not refuted by anyone in the know. However it is a lot more than you have ever provided. You would do better to stop screaming fowl play like a child every time someone questions your opinion, and answer it in a calm calm manner, without writing Mick, Mick, Mick, RSMick says this, usually when he hasn't, RSMick wants this, when he dosen't. Like your last comment saying I am a defender of Honda, show me quotes of this! Wrong manufacturer I'm afraid. Above all, like I have said many times, if you don't like don't watch and don't comment, every time you do it shows the backers of Motogp you are watching. Vote with your feet and fingers on the remote or keyboard.

RSMick

March 18, 2014 6:22 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP announces control ECU from 2016

shamarone: BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE...!!! see entry for Moto2 engine supply. Nakamoto-San's got somebody by the short and curlies.
You might want to take a breather from your incessant ramblings, and look into who does the preperation on the engines and why.
PCXMAC: any idiot can program
Really? Your maths must be a lot better than your English then, I expect to see you as an employee of HRC soon.

RSMick

March 17, 2014 8:35 PM

MotoGP » Aleix Espargaro - Q&A

I like the way everybody is praising him now, yet when he got the Pramac Ducati ride in 09 in place of Kalio/Canepa everybody was saying it was because of his passport and he wouldn't do a thing. They said the same in 10 but he had some great results for that team just fell a bit too much. He had good results on the Lotus Aprilia in 08 which was NOT an RSA.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »