Crash.Net User: Doughnuts Anyone

Comments rating: 470
Position in rating: 286

Show Comments on:

I love the RAIN not

August 11, 2009 8:20 PM
Last Edited 1954 days ago

MotoGP » Back to reality.

I could not agree with you more Richard. Thats one thing I really hate about some young sportman not all but you no wot I mean they think there it when really and there not. Ok he way better then me but still I can't stand it. If they were on the world stage and doing very well I could understand but he not. I personal like D.Webb I think he good he just seen to be in the wrong place at the right time then get taken out as for J.Webb it all about him and personally I think he cr.p.

I love the RAIN not

August 10, 2009 4:27 PM

MotoGP » Fabrizio grateful for MotoGP 'gift'.

I don't like this guy one bit but least Ducati put in a standing rider coz there would have been one more less rider on the grid which is not doing the sport any good at the moment. Also I can not help but LOL at him coz his celebrations after his first WSBK win was a joke coz it was handed to him on a plate and he no that coz Spies ran out of gas last lap last corner. Wot a Donut with a big ring in the middle

I love the RAIN not

August 10, 2009 1:28 PM
Last Edited 1955 days ago

MotoGP » Suzuki facing one year podium absence.

They need NEW and YOUNG blood to go forward and stick with them. It not like the rides they got have done the business over the last few years. Ok L.C may have been good for development but that seens to have dryed up at the moment and C.V may be hurt still but does well in the wet and ok when it dry. So I feel that they need to xx both riders and start with a new bike and fresh riders in 2010.

I love the RAIN not

August 04, 2009 12:45 PM
Last Edited 1961 days ago

MotoGP » Button praises Smith after Triathlon clash.

I always go for Motogp over F1 any day but in this event F1 come out on top Button was in the 25-29 age group and came 2nd with a time of 2h 7m 25s Smith was in the 17-24 age group and come 7th with a time of 2h 13m 36s 25-29 age group winners time 2h 4m 28s 17-24 age group winners time 2h 1m 53s Both time from Button and Smith were very good and both the time between them were very close considering this was a Triathlon and there are not specialist at these events which was over 2h long well done lads. Hamilton pulled out coz he know that he was going to be beaten by both lads. So he wnt of to India to promot F1 or play cricket coz they were the photo I saw in the paper.

I love the RAIN not

July 28, 2009 3:49 PM
Last Edited 1968 days ago

MotoGP » Highs and lows at Donington Park.

I no it easy for me to say and anything can happen in those condtions least he gave it ago. One thing I still find hard is he not aggressive in the first few laps a part from the re run when he went for it than crashes then he playing catch up even more his title shout went after Germany. For the team he rides for he should be on the podium every race or every other race. He may have been consistent up to Assen but title consistent is wot both his teammates have been doing this year Podiums back to back and so on. Bradley has yet to do that but has come close before but still facts are facts see you in Moto2 next year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I love the RAIN not

July 19, 2009 5:31 PM

MotoGP » Rossi revels in 'great' Sachsenring glory.

A little of the topic I am really getting Fu.ked off now with the bbc coverage. They cut short the 250cc again so no podium and interview and as for moto gp the last few races coverage from then has been a JOKE and wot about the woman called Berlinda saying this and that and it going to be great my a.s. I know this was coming just look at F1 coverage to Motogp

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »