Crash.Net User: Darkwaknight

Comments rating: 666
Position in rating: 216

Show Comments on:

Darkwaknight

April 23, 2013 9:27 AM

MotoGP » Austin MotoGP: Mission accomplished for Smith

So Bradley was beaten by a CRT.. Esp who is way ahead of anyone else on a CRT and SHOULD be on a GP bike he is too good for CRT. The same guy that out qualified Iannoe and Spies(as did bradley).. and was bradley not 24 secs in front of Spies (4th year in the class, you know him he's the Real deal!!). And please comparing a very sat Yam to a factory Honda and a "rookie" who had 2 private before pre-season started and is a natural talent. (as did he not beat EVERYONE on the grid this weekend inc multi WC or did I miss that). I think Brad will improve at Jerez, he fell off in Qatar and the aim here was to get the best position and FINISH the race for confidence (as this is what Motorcycle racing and riding is about). He was 8 seconds from IANNOE and had he been more aggressive at the start he maybe would have beaten him. All this hate is stupid. and redding as good as he is is trying to hard now, all this talk of him instead of Brad, but is brad not allowed due to no wins in Moto2.

Darkwaknight

April 22, 2013 11:38 AM

MotoGP » Austin MotoGP: 'Dream' continues for record-breaking Marquez

I said after the race that Marquez was suprised he did not drop Dani, looking at the race Dani was not pushing as hard UNTIL MM passed him. There was no Issue with the breaks, He thought he could gap dani with 9 laps to go (as dani did most of last season to Jorge), this did not happen and had dani not tired and made a mistake I am sure he would have put a move on him on the last lap as on the breaks and corner entry Dani made all the time up he lost through the first section in the heavy braking, he even took .5 out of MM off the back straight into the hard left corner. I think MM was confident he had dani in his pocket and he was shocked to find he had not, he may push harder next time which is where it could all come unstuck, or feel harder to achieve...

Darkwaknight

April 22, 2013 10:32 AM

MotoGP » Austin MotoGP: Pedrosa mistake ends Marquez battle

Agreed Mr TLR, Again as the Rossi days Honda have given him extra tests (private), removed the Rookie rule and given him the best weapons, but that is as expected. In my opinion he has only performed as expected and at this level any Real "Star" will always hit the ground running. He started Moto 2 with more testing than anyone else and again he has done this in GP. I still feel that over the season he will falter (this year from the WC) but no mistake next year he will be a favourite. If Dani wins this year it could make it much harder for MM next year for sure, right now HE has the edge and the learning to do.. (not that he is going to improve much more) the question is has he peaked already or can he develop further??

Darkwaknight

April 22, 2013 10:02 AM

MotoGP » Austin MotoGP: Pedrosa mistake ends Marquez battle

MM was always the favourite here, it played into his hands and his strengths. None of the top riders "like" the and had to push to get the times. Dani closed the gap to MM as this could have been a white wash, with MM pre-season and weekend pace he looked to be romping off into the distance, this did not happen and dani was pushing pulling him along and pushing. On paper MM should have won by 10 + seconds instead it was only over 1 due to the error dani made late on (he is small so the tiredness got to him) but They both rode stupendous. A rookie in name but not nature, the kid is a talent but I still think he is only equal to the others, some better, some not. I think Jerez will level the field and Dani will have his time to shine. For me though Cal was the most impressive of the weeekend. Beating 2 of the 5 who came here before him (both Factory Bikes) and Rossi looked lost all weekend!!

Darkwaknight

April 15, 2013 6:24 PM

MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP: Smith crashes out on fifth lap

@SouthStyle Well done for being the only one to stick to his comments and I applaud you. So to determine the Facts on this so no-one can argue "Semantics" come season end. Bradley has to Beat Cal in at least 4 races come season end and or finish within 5 seconds of him in 6 races. If he gets a front row start or a podium then I would consider he is then justified his place in GP by your standards? @ fartandpoverty, well not entirely true as Cal did not have a steller first year in GP at all but had a stupendous second year. And he had a poor year in his first Supersport BSB and his full BSB (just in the Top 10 come years end). So wrong by a long way and shows you base your comments on nothing but POV, why let facts get in the way!! ha ha. @Danimuled Bradley is a Doner now, what blood or organ.. I accept that fine mate.. what a nice guy LOL!!

Darkwaknight

April 15, 2013 8:44 AM

WSBK » WSBK Aragon 2013: Faultless Davies does the double

Superb ride by Chaz, seems like everyone is into the elbows down mid corner, is this the new Knee down... hmm will have to try on my next track day me thinks. He rode superb and as has been said what a strange weekend for DNF's, mechanical's etc. Chaz was up for it and I gotta say I like Sykes but that move on Chaz in the first race was a little harsh for no purpose, but hey ho a great weekend and Sykes did look spooked/stressed and Checa and Melandri looked like they did not want to be there at all... Shame we lost a great race with Laverty and Chaz and Sykes but next round!!

Darkwaknight

April 10, 2013 10:20 AM

MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP: Smith crashes out on fifth lap

Well I think that we have found the new JT, but really this hatred on here is most likely one guy only, all these silly names ( yes I am talking to you walk the dog,slider and farl cogerty (like what you did there a play on carl fogerty..ha ha very drole) within minutes of each other are obviously from the same guy who cannot register and stick to his quotes, A troll in all ways! I will make a bet now with anyone Registered to see through the season that Bradley will get into the top 6 regularly and that he will be pushing cal by the end of the season. If anyone is so sure he is a failure and not worth the seat they will jump on this chance to prove me wrong and confirm it. So will anyone stick to there guns and write in down in here to stick by till season end?

Darkwaknight

April 09, 2013 1:37 PM

MotoGP » Marc Marquez studies Pedrosa, Rossi

Mmmm.. me thinks this is more to do with mind games and press quotes than anything else, he is talking like he has never been around this guys on track yet. He is watching and studying from the best seat in the house, But Dani was riding far from his usual self and he only got around rossi for 2 or 3 laps.. The kid is fast and talented and he want to put pressure on others with the "look I am still learning, more to come from me..beware!!!"

Darkwaknight

April 09, 2013 11:45 AM

MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP: Smith crashes out on fifth lap

@H8R At what point did I even compare any nationality?? shows your biased is based on your love for americans..not spies related by any chance. Lets be honest if anyone had had a season like Spies did last YEAR on a FACTORY Yamaha (That won the WC) he would never set foot in GP's again end of. And yet he is still there giving it a go after 3 years in the sport? I and many are willing to let him bed in in his 4th year, so why can all you pointles and completely unfounded hate be left until Bradley is at least given a chance. And as for winning in Moto 2 first come one, as Dennis as showed already (Great posts) Stoner was only WC contender in his last season in 250's, Elias won the inaugural Moto 2 and yet look at his season the following year in GP. I am sure Tech 3, Herve and most likely the Marshals at the tracks have a better idea on who can and cannot make it in gps that me or you at this point..So just stop talking trash with no basis mate! You sound as bitter as you are!!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  »