Crash.Net User: Darkwaknight

Comments rating: 660
Position in rating: 165

Show Comments on:

Darkwaknight

February 24, 2012 11:22 AM

WSBK » Phillip Island - Qualifying times (1)

Whooo SO HAPPY the LONG offseason has finished and now we have a full weekend of racing ahead of us. Even the weather has picked up here in old blighty so I think my loveley ZX10 will be rolled out for a Blast this weekend and blow of the cobwebs ready for the racing on Sunday!!! Surprise from Haslam giving it a go and the Althea duo are in the wrong order arent they? Rea is damn fast for sure!!

Darkwaknight

November 01, 2011 12:23 PM

MotoGP » Stoner: Racing is best way to honour Simoncelli

Very good statement and very true. It is no less sad to lose anyone in racing from the early starters like Ben Gautrey this year in BSB to the likes of Tomizawa or Marco, they all hit hard. The thing with the big names and characters like Super Sic is they touch so many people and hearts you feel like you know them, and they are your friends and the loss feels so much more personal but no less sad or tragic. I am sure that the GP family will honour his memory as us fans will, a great, great racer, a larger then life guy who always pushed to be the best. Thery should leave Pole Position open at valencia with his 58 on the grid spot in memory of him. Ciao Marco! Gods speed!

Darkwaknight

October 24, 2011 9:20 AM

MotoGP » Marco Simoncelli dies from Sepang MotoGP injuries

words cannot describe how destoyed and gutted I felt watching this race and the worst outcome possible in that we have stolen from us and his friends/girlfriend and family one of the greatest/flamboyant riders to grace the grid and light up our lives and hearts. Marco was a GP world champion in the making, and an amasing character on and off the track.He gave 100% of himself living for what he loved and pushing to be the best. You will be missed No 58....Thanks for the great races/battles and memories... Forever missed but NEVER forgotten!!! Rest In Peace Super Sic!!!

Darkwaknight

September 23, 2011 9:36 AM

WSBK » Biaggi out of Imola, concedes WSBK crown

Will be a sad day to see him retire as the guy is a legend and one of the greatest riders of all time and IMHOP THE GREATEST 250 rider ever. I always have tried to mimic his glass smooth riding style with my own (painfully bad) and he is an inspiration and a character (that are slowly leaving GP's/SBK's) and people forget that raw speed/talent does not make you popular, being talked about, creating story's/headlines in non Motorcycle press is a BIG part and Max had that down Pat. What he has achieved few will match or ever equal. He holds alot of first's and most's records over the years. I think after winning the title last year just a little fire was lost, and the push that Checa has (having never won anything) was enough for max to back off alittle. With Aprilia rumoured a 1 man team next year Max may get 1 more in or announce retirement soon. All the best Max and thanks for the great years of RACING!!

Darkwaknight

September 19, 2011 10:10 AM

MotoGP » Stoner Ara-gone for eighth victory

Hi KTM, I think you are missing the point I was making. I said he would be fighting for 5th-6th in the race BEFORE the weekend began, You dissed me and called me a Ben hater, Then I am proved right and now you agree with me and say you said the same!??!! And the 1.49 means what? You along with others have said Ben is the best at the end of a race on worn tyres, so yesterday should have played into his hands right? And I bet was Cal to podium and finish 8th Ben to win at least 2 races and finish 5th, no change that is what it was. Cal will not make it, Will ben?

Darkwaknight

September 19, 2011 9:56 AM

MotoGP » Bradley Smith stays at Tech 3, MotoGP in 2013

Bradley has been the second biggest name in Moto 2 this year (if not up against the remarkable Marc Marquez he would be top rookie) and to settle in to a 3 year contract will be superb for the talented rider. I do not think it is a big secret that Cal will be lucky to see year 2 of his contract in tech 3 if rumours are true and unless he podiums/wins next year he will most certainly be off to SBK again!! Well done brad on a storming ride again yesterday from 18th to 6th!! Superb!!

Darkwaknight

September 18, 2011 10:29 PM

MotoGP » Stoner Ara-gone for eighth victory

Well done to casey and dani pretty much the weekend was set on friday, BUT the race was dull and not a patch on the awesome Moto2 race. Jorge and Spies rode well as did simon, had he not had that "moment" another podium coulod have been his. Also where is KTMKEN and Rawdawg now! as i believe I was called out as a ben hater for saying he is talking himself up now and he will be fighing for 5-6th as before and..oh look where did he end up this "Master of Worn tyres"?? The Silence is deafening :-)

Darkwaknight

September 16, 2011 10:55 AM

MotoGP » Spies pleased with equal opportunity

@KTMKEN and RAWDAWG Firstly I have not crawled out of any hole, just better thing's to do than spend life on crash arguing with other Keyboard warriors like myself and you pair!! KTM yes our bet was that BUT we also bet that ben would win atleast 2 races this year (not a big ask) and as yet just the one, also 5th is not set anything could happen currently Rossi is 2 points behind him so 6th and 1 win would mean we both fail yes? Rawdawg, I have always been a big fan of CE (even supported him over the JT insidence) so not dissing him at all or Ben, I just feel that Ben 2 years in (over if you include his 6 wildcard rides beforehand) to a GP carrer and on the best or 2nd best bike on the grid he should be getting more podiums at Least, I never throught Cal would do much, Bradley is the best bet for a British Podium/Win rider no doubt, Even yourself doubted Spies earlier in the year, but If say anything I am a hater, and you can beacause?? Biggot's are in effect!!

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  »