Crash.Net User: Darkwaknight

Comments rating: 660
Position in rating: 165

Show Comments on:

Darkwaknight

May 13, 2013 9:49 AM

WSBK » WSBK Monza: Sykes reinstated to third position

Joke, Sykes was out of order in Park Ferme telling Guinters that it was basicly Marco's fault for braking earlier. The fact is that had that been a normal gravel corner Sykes would have braked considerably earlier knowing he had no margin for error.HE made the mistake and then used the corner to gain an advantage over Sylvan and more importantly came out and blocked him off on the fastest corner on the track. Plain and simple Sykes made a mistake and should have paid the price for it. Bad show by him and his team complaining and poor from the SBK stewards for conceading. I think he should be docked the position otherwise everyone can "make Mistakes" in corners like this and keep position. I would outbreak some one wildly into this corner then run on and come out the other side in front. A joke and shame on Sykes and Kawasaki (and I ride one) not good and I feel sorry for Sylvan!

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 1:13 PM

MotoGP » Crutchlow: I could be replaced by Espargaro

Well not unexpected and I think that Cal will be in demand from both Ducati to replace Hayden or the Planned 2 man Suzuki return?? Either way this is harsh but typical and proves that results still do not guarantee a seat in the Big Class. With Cal easily being the best of the rest I seriously doubt he would be going. Bradl's seat is most likely free, I am not sure if Dani is out of contract this year but even if he wins he may still leave (Suzuki?) as clear Honda now prefer MM as do repsol (telling from the HRC boss rushing to MM last weekend and ignoring the rider who won for them!!). Cal will be in GP next year for sure and many seats are and could be his.. hell maybe the leased engines rule next year will see some surprises!!

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 9:54 AM

MotoGP » Listen and learn at Jerez

@ Chaind ust so I am not the only one reading things wrong, I never said he won three races back to back! read it! So no i wasnt wrong on all counts! Yes you did you said and I qoute "6th and then a 1st the first three races" You see clear as day, I am not attacking my point is ppl are making dispersions without any fact or just Internet Stats. They do not tell the whole story, but well done for replying and admitting as I admire honesty!! bobby brownose - Unregistered May 10, 2013 7:01 AM So in other words bs will be as good as ks in 8 races time and win...yipee go Bradders. Yes that is what I said, NO look my point to be clear is Kevin took 8 years to win his first and only WC (with some luck that year as always). But he was never an instance success with his crash/podium/crash style. What I am saying is Brad may make it to the front he may not, just because he is not there now does not mean he wont make it. He has signed for 2 seasons can we not wait and see for at least half of th

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 9:46 AM

MotoGP » Ezpeleta: BBC to BT like 500cc to MotoGP

100MB cable line as it drops to about 15-20MB if you are lucky. Everyone hating is just change, but change happens. This will be better, more advertised and will increase GP popularity. How much BRITISH money is in the Paddock?? NONE. But with BT they could sponser a team. a round and bring on other Blue Chip Companies into the Paddock. Espeletsa is many things, Dumb and crap at business he is not. This is more than just TV coverage, You wait.

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 9:46 AM

MotoGP » Ezpeleta: BBC to BT like 500cc to MotoGP

All these ppl quoting Line rental etc, I take none of you have a Phone already then? If not then £15 a Month, if you move to BT for the same as you pay now (Virgin,TalkTalk etc) then you get it free, this is a Business like anything, And BT see it as that, Get your BB with them and you get Free Sports with Premier Football, Rugby and Now GP. You wait when BT push this (unlike BBC who you would never know show GP as you never see an ad for it). BT will promote it, put the money behind it and push it on with TV and SmartTV/Net media as is the future. I bet that about half of the people here will have looked or will look to move to a BT infinity package next year and see how good it is. I live in a Rural area, Virgin could not give me cable, I had less than 3mb, for the SAME price I got Unlimited 50MB down and 12MB up, on a normal Copper Line and a £50 Sainsburys Voucher. I get no limits, no Caps or throttling. Yet I have friends on Virgin and they say after 5pm you can forget your 100MB

Darkwaknight

May 09, 2013 10:24 PM

MotoGP » Listen and learn at Jerez

chaind May 09, 2013 8:43 PM To set the record straight.... Kevin Schwantz won his 6th (2nd year not 3rd, 1st year he only raced 3 races). He also placed 5th, 4th and 6th his first 3 races. The second year he placed 4th, 6th and then a 1st the first three races. One other thing: I am pretty sure Schwantz never finished a race outside of the top 10. Record Straight it was his 3rd year, 1986 was his first GP ride and 1988 was when he won his first full season race and he did finish outside of the top 10 alot as he was a win or bin rider with as many crashes as podiums in a season (joke!). And kevin never won 3 races back to back in his career EVER!! so wrong on all counts. Were you even GP's then or have you just googled it? come on tell the truth??

Darkwaknight

May 09, 2013 1:31 PM

MotoGP » Official: MotoGP to BT Sport in new UK TV deal

At this point we all no little of the deal and what it all involves so rather then throwing are hands in the air, saying I will never again blah, We will all come back and watch it anyway as we love it. So this may be a great viewing experiance it may not, But the GP coverage on Eurosport has gotton worse for years anyway, Rose tinted does not always make it right. AND even if I did not have BT i would still be saying this (as I would prefer SKY to have got it) but I would and will see what the deal offers. If it sucks then I will chose the GP site option..simples!!

Darkwaknight

May 09, 2013 1:30 PM

MotoGP » Official: MotoGP to BT Sport in new UK TV deal

jack plugg - Unregistered May 09, 2013 12:21 PM Darkwaknight what you are actually saying is that because you are already contractually lumbered with BT then,GOOD FOR ME AND BAD LUCK ON ALL YOU OTHER SUCKERS,Great way to show how the fans are prepared to stick together and show their displeasure Eurosport has always been the best coverage from all angles,Lets hope the BT commentator are a pack of ill informed nobodys just like the bbc coverage and that they don't spoil your viewing too much Ha No mate no. What I am saying is Yes Free to air is better but in the end it is a business and like it or not it has to make money. Now if they charge for it they will have to improve the coverage, And IF they get close to the amount the F1 channel shows then this will be a step up in the UK. We can all moan but I am sure there will be highlight coverage etc elsewhere and Eurosport may still get a smiliar deal as the BT deal will not be the same across Europe will it not? At this point we all no l

Darkwaknight

May 09, 2013 12:20 PM

MotoGP » Listen and learn at Jerez

@bobby brownose - Unregistered May 09, 2013 10:57 AM Shwantz was quick straight away...saw it on tv last night and how much better it was back then....back to 2 stroke and US and Aussie riders.... also why is every getting so personnal with each other??? if yo cant say it too a mans face then dont say it !!!!! Wrong, His 3rd year was his first win, all be it wildcards and fill in rides but even then he only had 2 wins and 2 podiums so his 7th race in. Bear in mind there was alot more track time, testing, private testing etc etc that just does not happen now. Rookies have it far harder in GP than ever (unless you MM when you get 3 private tests before the Pre-season testing starts!!). And I agree the hate for Bradley is very personal and uncalled for, but then this is a forum for debate I suppose

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »