Crash.Net User: Darkwaknight

Comments rating: 666
Position in rating: 189

Show Comments on:

Darkwaknight

May 19, 2013 12:36 AM

MotoGP » Le Mans: Pedrosa pays price for qualifying fall

@gp40 well man i dont think you need to watch the racing tomorrow mate as you have all the answers and results sorted??!!?? Dani weak, what after having the strongest team mate of anyone for 2 years who beat him to the title in his first year with him, then beat him in the second year?? now he has the new messiah as his team mate who won his second race this year before Dani, and then Dani fell apart (weak mind you see) from losing again at home in jerez infront of all his fans and MM....oh wait that didn't happen did it? Clearly another MANU/Rossi now MM fan. Dani is just fine in this format, his issue was a crash in a 15 minute QP window that will affect everyone. Had he crossed the line 4 seconds earlier he would have got another lap in (as he was the first to take the flag) and would have most likely been on the front row. Any ho I will be dumb like others and watch the race to tomorrow and see MM win no matter what right?

Darkwaknight

May 13, 2013 11:56 AM

WSBK » WSBK Monza: Sykes reinstated to third position

Its racing and Sh!t happens, But to make a mistake like that and basically outbreak yourself to make a pass (which he ran on so he did not really make it) and then come out slower infront of the guy and block him/make him change line or react is wrong. I have done many trackdays etc etc but that IS NOT racing so no point in even bringing that up. Tom was wrong with his reaction in Park Ferme and I am A Kawasaki Nut and ride one but really this is simply not good sportsmanship..Plain and simple IMHOP and how Sykes acted in his post interview (he was out of there like a scolded cat) he knows it too! Guinters has every right to be miffed. And before you say it I am british/Like Tom and have ridden Kawasaki's on road and for over 10 years so no bias here!!

Darkwaknight

May 13, 2013 9:49 AM

WSBK » WSBK Monza: Sykes reinstated to third position

Joke, Sykes was out of order in Park Ferme telling Guinters that it was basicly Marco's fault for braking earlier. The fact is that had that been a normal gravel corner Sykes would have braked considerably earlier knowing he had no margin for error.HE made the mistake and then used the corner to gain an advantage over Sylvan and more importantly came out and blocked him off on the fastest corner on the track. Plain and simple Sykes made a mistake and should have paid the price for it. Bad show by him and his team complaining and poor from the SBK stewards for conceading. I think he should be docked the position otherwise everyone can "make Mistakes" in corners like this and keep position. I would outbreak some one wildly into this corner then run on and come out the other side in front. A joke and shame on Sykes and Kawasaki (and I ride one) not good and I feel sorry for Sylvan!

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 1:13 PM

MotoGP » Crutchlow: I could be replaced by Espargaro

Well not unexpected and I think that Cal will be in demand from both Ducati to replace Hayden or the Planned 2 man Suzuki return?? Either way this is harsh but typical and proves that results still do not guarantee a seat in the Big Class. With Cal easily being the best of the rest I seriously doubt he would be going. Bradl's seat is most likely free, I am not sure if Dani is out of contract this year but even if he wins he may still leave (Suzuki?) as clear Honda now prefer MM as do repsol (telling from the HRC boss rushing to MM last weekend and ignoring the rider who won for them!!). Cal will be in GP next year for sure and many seats are and could be his.. hell maybe the leased engines rule next year will see some surprises!!

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 9:54 AM

MotoGP » Listen and learn at Jerez

@ Chaind ust so I am not the only one reading things wrong, I never said he won three races back to back! read it! So no i wasnt wrong on all counts! Yes you did you said and I qoute "6th and then a 1st the first three races" You see clear as day, I am not attacking my point is ppl are making dispersions without any fact or just Internet Stats. They do not tell the whole story, but well done for replying and admitting as I admire honesty!! bobby brownose - Unregistered May 10, 2013 7:01 AM So in other words bs will be as good as ks in 8 races time and win...yipee go Bradders. Yes that is what I said, NO look my point to be clear is Kevin took 8 years to win his first and only WC (with some luck that year as always). But he was never an instance success with his crash/podium/crash style. What I am saying is Brad may make it to the front he may not, just because he is not there now does not mean he wont make it. He has signed for 2 seasons can we not wait and see for at least half of th

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 9:46 AM

MotoGP » Ezpeleta: BBC to BT like 500cc to MotoGP

100MB cable line as it drops to about 15-20MB if you are lucky. Everyone hating is just change, but change happens. This will be better, more advertised and will increase GP popularity. How much BRITISH money is in the Paddock?? NONE. But with BT they could sponser a team. a round and bring on other Blue Chip Companies into the Paddock. Espeletsa is many things, Dumb and crap at business he is not. This is more than just TV coverage, You wait.

Darkwaknight

May 10, 2013 9:46 AM

MotoGP » Ezpeleta: BBC to BT like 500cc to MotoGP

All these ppl quoting Line rental etc, I take none of you have a Phone already then? If not then £15 a Month, if you move to BT for the same as you pay now (Virgin,TalkTalk etc) then you get it free, this is a Business like anything, And BT see it as that, Get your BB with them and you get Free Sports with Premier Football, Rugby and Now GP. You wait when BT push this (unlike BBC who you would never know show GP as you never see an ad for it). BT will promote it, put the money behind it and push it on with TV and SmartTV/Net media as is the future. I bet that about half of the people here will have looked or will look to move to a BT infinity package next year and see how good it is. I live in a Rural area, Virgin could not give me cable, I had less than 3mb, for the SAME price I got Unlimited 50MB down and 12MB up, on a normal Copper Line and a £50 Sainsburys Voucher. I get no limits, no Caps or throttling. Yet I have friends on Virgin and they say after 5pm you can forget your 100MB

Darkwaknight

May 09, 2013 10:24 PM

MotoGP » Listen and learn at Jerez

chaind May 09, 2013 8:43 PM To set the record straight.... Kevin Schwantz won his 6th (2nd year not 3rd, 1st year he only raced 3 races). He also placed 5th, 4th and 6th his first 3 races. The second year he placed 4th, 6th and then a 1st the first three races. One other thing: I am pretty sure Schwantz never finished a race outside of the top 10. Record Straight it was his 3rd year, 1986 was his first GP ride and 1988 was when he won his first full season race and he did finish outside of the top 10 alot as he was a win or bin rider with as many crashes as podiums in a season (joke!). And kevin never won 3 races back to back in his career EVER!! so wrong on all counts. Were you even GP's then or have you just googled it? come on tell the truth??

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »