Crash.Net User: Liam48

Comments rating: 3581
Position in rating: 18

Show Comments on:

Liam48

April 23, 2013 2:40 PM

F1 » F1 Bahrain 2013: Button, Perez clear the air

Actually have no words to describe how ridiculous you people are being. I know that everyone that bashes Bitton hates him and is a Hamilton fan, that's fine. Button is a World Champion he's not going to roll over and hand a place to his team mate as Hamilton, Raikkonen & Vettel wouldn't. Before you bash Button remember back to Malaysia when Rosberg past Hamilton he passed him right back before team orders were given. You guys just contradict yourselfs week in week out. Hamilton is right for fighting with Rosberg and so is Vettel bit once Button does it you call him "not a team player" all World Champions have a ruthless streak about them, you can't just differ your opinions depending on each driver!

Liam48

April 23, 2013 1:14 PM

F1 » F1 Bahrain 2013: Button, Perez clear the air

@elijah I expect Button wont let Perez do that to him again, I think Button will reassert his authority on Perez. Also if the same incident happened at Red Bull, Ferrari, Lotus, Mercedes the WC there would have been vocal over radio especially Alonso & Vettel. As I have said last year and still believe, Perez seems to only do well over a few races and doesn't have the consistency and isn't as big a talent as Hamilton and Button managed to run Hamilton hard over 3 years so I don't think Perez will beat Button much this year.

Liam48

April 23, 2013 11:19 AM

F1 » F1 Bahrain 2013: Button, Perez clear the air

To be honest I never heard all the interview only 10 seconds before work but if Perez was saying his driving wasn't as safe as it should have been & you also have Alonso, Hamilton & Raikkonen aren't happy with Perez then there must be something wrong with the way he is driving. Button enjoys good fun racing as he said but I can understand his anger if your team mate starts wheel banging you on a straight at 300kmh.

Liam48

April 23, 2013 11:04 AM

F1 » F1 Bahrain 2013: Button, Perez clear the air

Even Perez is saying that he was a "bit to hard" so I don't understand why everyone is complaining so much about Jenson's comments on the radio. His adrenalin was rushing and of course you'll say things without thinking too much but he was laughing and joking on Sky after the when he calmed down. He didn't ask for team orders he just asked the team to tell Perez to "calm down" which suggests to any race fan as be a bit more careful and as aggressive!

Liam48

April 22, 2013 1:03 PM

F1 » Bahrain Grand Prix 2013: Perez was too aggressive, says Button

I enjoyed a lot of their battle yesterday, both McLarens were evenly matched, when Perez was ahead Button caught him quickly but DRS couldn't allow either to get away from one another. I thought Perez running into the back of Button & banging into him down the straight was OUT OF ORDER & of course anyone would ask their team to "calm him down" he was be too dangerous he didn't ask the team to stop him from racing Button. I feel Button pushed him off the track as the team done nothing so he put matters into his own hands. Ted Kravitz looked into the situation and found that Perez's driving made Button have to make a 4th pit stop, that's not a good situation. If you people think Perez is vetting is authority on Button, then you have another thing coming. If Button can challenge Hamilton so closely over 3 years at McLaren (who is much better than Perez) then I know he's going to put Perez back in his place.

Liam48

April 22, 2013 3:04 AM

MotoGP » Austin MotoGP: Rossi defensive sixth, 'lost part of a disc'

*Puts hand on head and shakes head at all the idiotic comments on this page* I swear my 11 year old sister couldn't come up with some of the crap that you guys make up. I read Rossi's comments on bike sport before here and what he says is that Cal & Jorge were better than him today and "wouldn't have beaten them even without the brake problem" he is not "moaning" he is telling you exactly what happened. You bashers can have all the STUPID fun you want but remember where they are next, yes Jerez, where Rossi ended pre season quicker than even Lorenzo. By his own admission he doesn't learn new tracks as well as others now but he will put all you 2 year olds to beds next time out in Jerez, he'll be competative there!

Liam48

April 21, 2013 11:07 PM

MotoGP » Austin MotoGP, Texas - Race Results

I'm glad there are some decent posts on here today. To all the people having a dig at Rossi he doesn't seem to learn new tracks too well now given his age, probably why he can't do well at Silverstone. Remember that he was fastest on at the end of pre season testing at Jerez, where are they next? Yes Jerez! I believe he will be far more competitive there than he was at Austin. Also great ride by Cal & Espargaro.

Liam48

April 21, 2013 10:29 PM

F1 » Bahrain Grand Prix 2013: Podium will come, says di Resta

Great drive today by Paul di Resta, he has hugely impressed me this weekend, he has shown speed and maturity. I was absolutely gutted for him that he didn't get on the podium today but I think today that he showed the potential to be a front running Formula 1 driver. Hope he keeps up this form for the rest of the season and his podium will come, in my opinion he was one of the best drivers of the day.

Liam48

April 21, 2013 10:55 AM

F1 » McLaren, Sauber believe tyres to blame for 2013 woes

I'm completely tired if the moaning on here! When will you people EVER be happy? For years and years you all complained (myself included) that Formula 1 was too boring, that the races didn't produce enough overtaking. Now that we're getting lots of overtaking you people still aren't happy, I for one hope it stays the same for many years to come. Sitting down on a Sunday and not knowing who the winner will be is much more appealing than watching a Schumacher, Alonso or Vettel run off into the distance.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  »