Crash.Net User: Jiri Simek

Comments rating: 130
Position in rating: 779

Show Comments on:

Jiri Simek

July 31, 2012 11:00 AM

MotoGP » Stoner proud of Lorenzo, Pedrosa rivalry

@Kiokoi Yeah bro, although I thinkg your post was really tough to accept for some people here you really hit the point quite precisely! I remember some article here on crah.net a few months ago in which CS quite openly confessed his hateret towards Vale. Casey has been, is and without doubt will remain in a shade of Valentino ... And that is why his comments like the one here do not seem very honest...

Jiri Simek

July 31, 2012 8:38 AM

MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: 'Hard to concentrate' for poor positions

I am watching MOTOGP and the 5OOcc championship for some twenty years and I am telling you guys, when Vale has a proper bike he can still win the title. No offence, but I honestly think that some Doviziosos, Crutchlows and Stoners are no way at his level. I remember in 2006 when he lost the title fight for the first time that all of the sudden many eager nay-sayers appeared doubting his abilities and ruling him out for the future and yet he would have won another two titles in 2008 and 2009. And I am saying you, we may not be too far from the history to be repeated :)

Jiri Simek

October 09, 2012 1:30 PM

WSBK » Marco Melandri reflects on a ‘great season’

I totally lost my faith in Marco in terms of his championship winning credentials! The championship was clearly won for BMW and only repeated serious mystakes could have stripped them from success. And unfortunatelly this was the case. I am really not wondering why they ditched Leon and would probably recommend them to do the same with Marco as well.

Jiri Simek

August 14, 2012 11:49 AM

MotoGP » Ben Spies chasing Indy podium three-peat

Well, this is a very interesting discussion. I have always been a fan of Ben Spies. However, I must admit that he somehow failed to fulfill my expectations as to where he should have been in the clasiffication by now... The fact is that you may have a bad luck, sickness, even your mechanincs can let you down. Bud it wont happen to you eight times out of ten. Ben is desperate, does not perform and that is it. And for sure he must be recognizing his misery. His decision to leave is a brave one and had to be taken on the grounds rather lying on his side than anything else. So even though I hate to see him like that I am excited to see Valentino going back to the team.

Jiri Simek

July 31, 2012 11:09 AM

MotoGP » Stoner proud of Lorenzo, Pedrosa rivalry

Dear Mr.BOOSMAN1 Where are you coming from? Mars? Have you watched the whole season 2007??? The whole year was about the bike and its power rather than about who was riding it! Stoner had the most superior machine in last ten or may be even twenty year. The 2007 crown has almost no value! Although the Yammi was down on power by some forty horses Vale could still win three races. People, please try to be reasonable when you comment stuff you dont know much about..

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  »