Crash.Net User: JACKBEE

Comments rating: 2385
Position in rating: 51

Show Comments on:

JACKBEE

June 16, 2015 10:37 AM

F1 » Lauda backs calls to make F1 ‘riskier’

The call is coming loud and clear from virtually all parties....Something MUST change. frontbrake.....I'm with you, I avidly love all forms of motorsport from Moto x to WRC, Historics to Le MANS, Trials riding to BTCC saloons, and I've spectated since 1962, but just lately for the first time in my life, I haven't always bothered to watch live F1. Yet I watch every single Moto3,2 and GP live on BT, and BTCC saloons on ITV. We all have a good idea of what's needed, why the hell can't it be done?

JACKBEE

June 25, 2015 7:39 AM

F1 » Wolff demands F1 to stop its negativity

Sunny......seriously if you ask the question about "WHY ALL THIS NEGATIVITY" then I think you are living in denial. I sometimes think that just lately if they called soapbox cars F1 then you would be on here defending it. Look, no one more than me likes the technical aspect of F1, but this current formula is a disaster. There used to be a thing called the Mobil economy run, I didn't find that interesting then, and I don't find the F1 equivalent now particularly interesting. Hopefully if F1 is taken over by this new consortium they may be able to identify the problems, and pressurise and influence the changes that are needed. I want to see the best drivers in the World driving the fastest cars without the stupid restrictions of tyre saving, fuel management, races won and lost in the pits etc.

JACKBEE

June 22, 2015 4:44 PM

F1 » Horner: We need someone like Brawn to design F1 future

107SS2009:
rob01: Why would anyone quit enjoying life and come back to F1 to play cut throat?
Rob, The spice man embarked on a fishing hobby when not vilifying his engine supplier since one of the biggest fall from grace ever seen in F1.
sunny......What?? I thought Christian Horner was still with Red Bull not off fishing. As for Renault's biggest ever fall from grace, we only use that type of language when there is something illegal around, well sorry I do not recognise any of that....unless you can enlighten us?

JACKBEE

June 24, 2015 7:35 AM

F1 » Honda not ready to supply second F1 team

mrfill: Just a thought.... A PU is made of 6 components and a car is allowed 4 of each per year. The penalties for using more than 4 of one component should be related to % of points to date. So if you have nil point, your penalty is zero. If you have 1-10% of the total points, your penalty is 1 grid place - or something along those lines. The crappy cars can change their MGU-K every race if they never get a point but will still have to stay within 4 complete units for the year. It would reduce the silly 25 grid penalties for no-hopers at least. Might just be a moment of madness though....
Definitely some merit in that idea, trouble is F1 is so devious that I could see some teams paying backhanders to the non scorers to non score so that they can get more testing feedback.

JACKBEE

June 23, 2015 7:23 AM

F1 » Horner: We need someone like Brawn to design F1 future

107SS2009: Really a pity that chap’s latest brilliant idea pushed forward on here has just been deleted, it beats the spice man’s recommendation by a mile, not only his chose was British as per necessity but it would have greatly improved the dull washing machine white and the dishwater colours of Bernard and Todd parading up and down the starting grid before every race with the much contrasting colours of the one he recommended, further more we would have been guaranteed to watch a chopper landing on a white painted circle just in front of the number one starting grid slot on the grid at every race weekend with the descending to bagpipes music, the one recommended would have really loved the “for free living life style”.
sunny....nice one, made me laugh, also imagine if it was really windy when he descended with the kilt on!

JACKBEE

June 17, 2015 9:51 AM

F1 » Lauda backs calls to make F1 ‘riskier’

Well Sunny, surely what you display is hypocrisy. If you say that you were against most of the rule changes, but now defend the current state of F1 what does that say about you? Also, to be so completely over the top when referring to other peoples views isn't really the best way of getting your point across. As you know I have followed and usually agreed with you for quite a few years now, but I have to say that nearly all of your posts are concerned with technical detail or rules, you rarely refer to the actual racing. You are brilliant at all the behind the scenes boardroom goings on, all the 9.8 this and 9.8.1 that, and I take my hat off to you, but quite honestly it seems that you would be just as happy dissecting FIFA as F1! Us mere mortals or outright stupid c***s****s as you refer to us are just so sad to see the pinnacle of motorsport in its present state and we deserve to be heard. Sorry if I offend you but I am trying to be positive.

JACKBEE

June 17, 2015 7:48 AM

F1 » Lauda backs calls to make F1 ‘riskier’

Sunny.....come on now steady on mate, describing 3 times WDC Niki Lauda, a very brave man who came back after his horrific accident to win 2 of his championships, as an old fart and a stinking arse is quite frankly beneath you. Have a bit of respect. On the fact that the various factions put in what they thought would be good at a time when changes were being proposed. Well I am sure that at the time if they knew what the outcome would be then they would not have asked for them. At the time it probably looked good on paper, but just like you and me, we all make mistakes, many of those changes now turn out to be a mistake and at least that is being acknowledged by many of the interested parties.

JACKBEE

June 10, 2015 7:29 AM

F1 » Hamilton 'always felt in control' of 'historic' victory

classact1: When someone on here (another thread) praises Lewis for..."A masterclass in fuel saving". While fending off a charging Nico. So jackbee if you are going to manipulate what people say for your own ends it makes your point less credible. And if you cant understand/appreciate management skills when needed in F1 then I suggest try watching Indy or Moto GP and leave this great sport for F1 purists .
Classy....when I first read this I was annoyed, then I realised you were just being ironic. Nice one mate!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »