Crash.Net User: samas

Comments rating: 2446
Position in rating: 57

Show Comments on:

samas

February 08, 2016 3:19 PM

MotoGP » Stoner: Carbon frame Ducati ‘best bike’ in 2009

goggogadgetwangslap: He didn't exactly set the world on fire with it did he.
posted a great answer but crash net crashed. I take it you're not lactose intolerant I knew someone who was just out of the blue it took doctors ages to find out what was wrong with him and after wards it took ages for him to fully recover. I take it you never the race he threw up in his helmet he could hardly stand up and he still came in 3rd Rossi fanboys said he was sick with fear and even Ducati treated him like sh*t well the management anyway. He was very hard done by the Rossi fanboys but he was the master of that red beast and IMHO his races on the Ducati were much better than his Honda races just how he handled the beast magic Vale not so magic.

samas

February 04, 2016 2:40 AM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner: Ducati’s fastest engineer

Painless:
Motojunky:
Codger: The GP15 was good enough for 2nds and 3rds when Marc, Rossi and Jorge were there last season so it is no real surprise to see it at top 5 in the test. Obviously Casey did amazingly well to be the one to put it there but fairs fair, Dovi and Andrea were going through a testing program for the GP16.
Precisely, and not taking anything away from Stoner, but he did have a whole day on Saturday, with the track to himself, to get into some sort of a grove with the bike and tyres.
Everyone else had a whole day on Monday.
Exactly Painless there are those who jump in with a snub against Casey without thinking LOL

samas

February 06, 2016 1:55 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

Anyway the fans kicked up such a racket they let him race and he went on to win beating I think it was 5 Norton works riders plus everyone else I thought my dad and my uncle were taking the p*ss so I checked it out for myself it turned out he did win 6 UGPs it turned out there was very little written about him his name was Joe Craig who want on with the help of a couple more Ulster men who came with the featherbed frame. In my mind it would great if he stood on the top of the podium swinging a bag of tools and home made spare parts (he was not the greatest racer good but not the greatest) singing we are the champions in respect of his engineering genius LOL. Oh and by the way I really really like Dovi but beat CS I don't think so AI the best works Ducati rider.

samas

February 06, 2016 1:09 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

AusssieNsw: @Codger Mate I think you have lost the plot,but I do admire your defence of your man rossi and by the way that is not a law it is a theory and it is only used by rossi lovers which by the way is what has been written on this whole sad saga by the rossi lovers,but not to worry only a few weeks to go and we will be back in racing and all this rubbish will have been forgotten I hope.
I very much doubt it Aussie it will go down in yellow pantie history as the year MM done VR out of his 10th WC. Boo Hoo

samas

February 06, 2016 1:36 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

Codger: AusssieNsw ...... What is your take on whether Casey will, do wildcards, race again, or race again in 2017. ( Serious question ) I don't think he will....too much to lose. I don't think he should....too much to lose. Dovi will beat him anyway. ps...I forgot to say....I would like to watch him race again.
As a so called fan of GP racing AND an auld fella like myself you really hate CS he used the royal we, got a story for you my dad and uncle told me about an Ulster man who went to the UGP back in the 20s I think he threw his old Norton against a haystack it was all covered in hen sh*t the powers that be weren't going to let him race but after the crowd put up need another page please bear with me

samas

February 04, 2016 2:29 AM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner: Ducati’s fastest engineer

Motojunky:
Yossarian: I hate this royal "we" top racers use, he did the lightning fast laps, he shouldn't have to worry so much about hurting his precious mechanics feelings by saying so.
I also cringe when riders say 'we' when they should say 'I', and visa versa. They all do it now, but Stoner was the worst offender when he was racing.
There was a time when a lot of racers tuned there own bikes and some of them gave the works riders a run for their money but those days are long gone Today a racer is part of a team the most important part but a part never the less and therefore when he wins he gives due credit to those who give him the machinery to help put him on top of the podium, of course he could say I was great and no one could catch me I'm so good and what would we all think of him then.

samas

February 03, 2016 5:01 AM

MotoGP » Stoner ‘getting comfortable’, back tomorrow

benignlyindifferent: Personally, I hope Stoner returns for a few wild card races and a full time return the following year. Why? I feel we are living in the era of the very best racers of all time. Rossi, Lorenzo, Marquez and Stoner. You may disagree but this is my opinion. I think it would be great to see the four best of all time fight it out on three different manufacturer's bikes next year. Would be epic.
One can not say these are the greatest of all time, the greatest ever number of fans to attend a race was in Germany to see Geoff Duke over 500,000 he was the first superstar racer admit I can't recall 4 racers in GP racing at the same time but 250cc and 125cc has always close racing. Please don't belittle our hero's of the past Hailwood Ago Surtees and the list goes on. Oh I can't believe I forgot the 500cc screamers heaps of talent.

samas

February 03, 2016 4:26 AM

MotoGP » Stoner ‘getting comfortable’, back tomorrow

abel748: @1199r, In 2012 Honda had their bike sorted out, and DORNA changed some rules at the last possible minute that affected the handling of the the bike, but it was too late Honda had already spec'ed their bike out, and try as they might couldn't reconcile it. Look back through the archives, and you will see that Mr. Stoner was really not happy with the situation, other wise I believe there is good possible chance Casey would have had a third championship in hand. And since were at it, and you tell the future please tell all HOW many more championships Marc Marquez will!!! I would like palace a few bets, and have a hard time passing a sure thing!!!!
Yea man and he was about 1 second ahead of everyone FIM Dorna panic