Crash.Net User: samas

Comments rating: 2521
Position in rating: 59

Show Comments on:

samas

November 14, 2015 6:46 AM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner to test for Ducati?

@mark.sandman.5 I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy I grew up before the introduction of PC. listened to loud bikes in fact I had megaphones made for my bike( a tinsmith friend of mine) he made a muffler to screw inside plus a cover it was really unique and I could scream around the countyside for a while put the muffler on and cruise around and when the cops turned up my bike was legal lol. PC and fitting the narrative really pi$$es me of I prefer checking things out for myself and not believing everything others tell me and that includes newspapers and tv news. @Bubbleup. Yes the Ulster Grand Prix was once one of the great races of GP So happy it's still going but it isn't truly a GP. from the early 50s to the late 60s I seen.

samas

November 14, 2015 2:12 AM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner to test for Ducati?

@mark.sandman.5. So far away from the track you couldn't tell who was racing past you, if that's the case you'd be much better off watching it on the tv. Back in the day when I was at the UGP watching the racing I was only a few feet away from the road and NO earplugs, part of the reason I was so close the smell of Castrol R or shell M and the sound of those Honda 4s and 6s plus MV 3s and 4s music I wish I could hear today (magaphones forever). and the v4 Yamaha's but they weren't it the same class but still good even the sound of the revibrations in the distance was fantastic.

samas

November 13, 2015 2:10 PM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner to test for Ducati?

mark.sandman.5: There is a difference between the 500, 990, 800 and 1000cc motorbikes. They are different bikes and they are ridden in different ways. Success on one doesn't guarantee on another. However, I believe fast is fast on anything, although any MotoGP rider is a great rider. TV doesn't do justice to the ability of these racers. When you watch in person, it is absolutely amazing! MM and CS didn't race in MotoGP at the same time, so I don't know what you are referring to about MM taking CS's first win.
Marco Malandri

samas

November 13, 2015 1:58 PM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner to test for Ducati?

Insidejob: According to Motomatters, it's a done deal. Stoner to Ducati, 2016 test rider with possible wild cards.
Great news I always wanted to see Casey back on the Ducati makes this old man very very happy. @mark. Yes Capa did ride the 800 in 07 MM 08 NH 09, 10, 11 and 12 and he did much better against VR than he did against CS.

samas

November 13, 2015 6:15 AM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner to test for Ducati?

mark.sandman.5:
brettbrg500: Copied straight from the article incase anyone missed it : Ducati have not won a MotoGP race since Stoner's departure. I would love to see him back at Ducati in any capacity, how incredible would it be to see him on the grid for at least a wildcard race.
You do know Stoner won his championships on 800cc motorbikes.
Anyone remember Casey testing the 1000cc bike for 2012, he was about a second faster than anyone else and then FIM or Dorna decided to change the weight or something and the Honda was struggling after it didn't seem to make as much a difference to the other manufacturing companies. Also did you forget Casey's second place by millimeters on the third class Honda 990cc

samas

November 13, 2015 1:43 PM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner to test for Ducati?

@ mark. sandman. 2006 Hayden on the works Honda vs Stoner on a third class Honda ( first year in MotoGP ) both Casey and the team, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Please tell me how did they finish when they were both on the same bike, Please tell me how did MM do( you know the one who done Casey out of his first win) The only one who did anything on Ducati besides Casey was CAPArossi oh and I almost forgot Troy Bayliss, and I know it's not the history Rossi fanboys like but it is the truth. Ah yes I seen your comment about results but when VR misses out on a WC his fanboys come up with a million excuses.

samas

November 12, 2015 1:16 PM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner to test for Ducati?

AusssieNsw: @Codger I know you are an old stager like me and when I read your comments I totally understand your comments you being a Dovi. man for all these years at least that's what you told us , but deep down I think you are a rossi man.but if you are a Dovi. man I know how gutted you would be to see him sucking in the exhaust gases of stoners Duc. that's if he did decide to ride again because I could never see him in front of stoner even as a wildcard,Dovi. is a good rider and a gentleman but as a rider he is not in stoners class not even close,but don't let that deter you as a fan , at the moment I am enjoying GP as I am not a fan of any rider but I do love Jlo's riding he reminds me of the "Poetry in Motion Man" G.Duke what do you think?.
Hi Aussie I agree with your comment about JLo and Geoff however I don't agree about Dovi who I might add is a lovely bloke but the face of Ducati at the moment is IMHO AI not as cam era friendly as Dovi but if anyone w

samas

November 10, 2015 6:03 AM

MotoGP » Jarvis: Enough of the polemics, let's move on

I just got a post from you tube after a long debate about Rossi's time on Ducati over the last couple of months I received many silly responses but this one takes the cake, I wanted to show the real GP fans just how far a Rossi fan will go. Having argued that VR had not even got close to CS's record or even AI's you will never believe what the last response was. The reason for VR's underachievement was Ducati was broke and could spend NO money on it and that he was riding (LMFAO) a gate.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »