Crash.Net User: thadynamitekid

Comments rating: 78
Position in rating: 920

Show Comments on:

thadynamitekid

March 19, 2010 7:35 AM

MotoGP » Valentino Rossi continues perfect form at Qatar

FYI the track was at its best in the last hour when Stoner and Spies were not doing any laps(Spies crashed at turn two and Stoner just wasn't doing any laps). Not sure why Stoner didn't go back out but I think its time to take this Spies guy seriously.I don't like Stoner and his bag of excuses but when he is on he is fast.Rossi always manages to find an extra few tenths before a race and Spies is definitely causing people to worry right about now.

thadynamitekid

March 18, 2010 10:03 PM

MotoGP » Mladin: Ben Spies 'maybe' as good as Rossi

BTW I am registered and I am an American (from West Philly like the Fresh Prince) and I don't like Ben Spies for being from the USA, I like his attitude and the way he rides.I hate Mat Mladin but I loved the way he rode. I don't like Casey Stoner but he can ride his ass off and Rossi is just fun to watch.I hate the AMA but nobody just shows up over there and takes the title in his rookie season on unproven machinery on new tracks and tires. So I like Spies because he can ride.The same reason I like Rossi and Lorenzo and Edwards.It is good to see more riders doing fast laps so I hope it transfers over to the races no more processions for 25 laps. Anyone still doubting Ben Spies? :?

thadynamitekid

April 30, 2009 1:53 PM

F1 » Ecclestone: F1 needs a black female Jewish driver

it would be nice to see other races(arabs,africans from AFRICA,chinese,etc) in F1 but unfortunately most blacks don't have the financial means to enter in racing from a young age. Sports involving the use of machinery have always been a playground for afluence, which most minorities lack. If he meant it he would hold free camps and training courses and guide development for minorities. Lewis Hamilton found a way, but how many others have had the chance? That is why unfortunately guys like LH and James Stewart bear such significance in motorsports. You almost(99%) need to grow up racing to be good at it as an adult.

thadynamitekid

April 30, 2009 1:14 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I can’t ask for more!

I agree with your last comment 100% RawDawg The info is vital but the settings will still be different if no other reason than size and weight differences and riding styles between riders. Perhaps Edwards can ride Rossi's bike as is, but Lorenzo couldn't. He got it right at Motegi and he is a great rider.That is why he won.Even if he beats Rossi all year, or loses all year he got to this point on his own, not because of VR. The info helped get him in the ballpark, but didn't gift him the win. It makes for a great championship. I hope he can win more races.

thadynamitekid

April 30, 2009 12:02 PM

MotoGP » Honda's RC211V - MotoGP’s best bike?

the rc211v was great because of how many guys won races on it. From the smooth as glass Biaggi to the sliding Hayden, to Rossi, to Barros etc. THey did have more bikes in the field,but look at it now. 6 hondas and 1 race winner(DP)800s are a waste. I loved the way Elias backed it in overtaking Rossi and Roberts Jr at estoril in 06. Will we ever see racing like that again?

thadynamitekid

April 29, 2009 12:32 PM

MotoGP » Bridgestone apologises for Pedrosa tyre

I usually root for the yamahas, but the robot is definitely a tough cookie. I crashed a road bike on a flat front after running over something and the vibration was unbearable for all ten to fifteen seconds before I used some hedges to slow my momentum. Think of a tank slapper that rattled the fillings out of my teeth. The bike would not turn at all. The midget was obviously riding a lot harder than I ever have. He could have been seriously injured or killed. Get your ****e together Bridgestone!

thadynamitekid

April 13, 2009 3:29 AM

MotoGP » Rossi backs Monday MotoGP re-run.

I think Dorna were more persuaded by the big money sponsors that pay to advertise on those bikes wanting to get their money's worth. That and the loss of advertisers who pay to run their ads on live TV broadcasts/rebroadcasts who may decide not to waste their money next time. The teams did a lot to prepare for the race that for sure, but every form or higher management never cares how hard the drones work down where the rubber meets the road, they just care about their bank accounts. I am glad they will still race.

1 2 3 4 5 6  »