Crash.Net User: lek25

Comments rating: 1250
Position in rating: 155

Show Comments on:

lek25

February 07, 2016 12:15 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

Luvtheracing: I answerd your Q if you dont like it no need to,.... Fact is you make things up the way you like it. You claimed that VR kicked MM brake lever and guard from the top 50lbs of force bend his break gurad,...bad theory. I guess you didnt read what MM said he said that VR touched his arm NOT hand (source MotoGP.com) after that you became a physicist. Who is lying you or MM( now you will say that the arm and hand are,..bla bla). Read the report again and stop accusing VR for all the bad things MM did. I ride bikes for 20 years never in my life I pushed down on the front brake lever to activate it. MM super agressive style lead to fall/collision. VR got penilesd for his bad action MM didnt. MM has a habbit od hitting other riders this time didnt work. He had an effect on last races that dosent mean that JL would not be WC. Like I said telemetry would,....

lek25

February 07, 2016 6:26 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

Luvtheracing NO need to blame me for your mistakes OK. You go to RC and tell them the truth ( pics and Newton law have cracked the case) .YOU dont deserve anything because when you answer Q: Why does MM HIT other riders.Your answer is because of VR you prove that you will say anything just to put blame on VR....I wish you all the best in your case in the future please spare me with your theory dis/agree with my posts or ignore them. No need to waste my time because it always the same thing we spin in circles.

lek25

February 07, 2016 7:52 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

Luvtheracing:
lek25: You never answer my orig. fielding Qs of your class, you would conclude that VR's foot/leg and helmet movement are irrelevant b/c MM is already falling?
The relevant part is that MM slames in to his foot that cause,...so when the thigh/leg is of the bike the front is closing and he is starting to fall. MM didnt have to slam in to VR. Dont forget that

lek25

February 07, 2016 7:59 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

Luvtheracing:
Can you explain what happened with Valentino Rossi? “Yeah of course you know for me it is easy to explain what happened because on the TV you can see clear. You can see in the video from many points, the helicopter, from in front. I was inside and of course we were overtaking for some laps but I felt I was able to be faster and to catch the front guys. But yeah, on that corner, corner 14, Valentino passed me. I heard the bike then I pick it up, but then I saw that he was completely straight and looking at me and stopping a lot. I was just waiting because there was nothing to do in that point and then I saw that with his leg he pushed my arm and my front brake and then I lock the front wheel and I crash. Why MM never mention that he hits VR leg befeore that. Because in your video you can see that?

lek25

February 07, 2016 12:24 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

Tetley:
Crash reports “The only time a rule was broken by VR or MM was when VR deliberately forced MM wide at Sepang.
Since when has running a competitor wide been illegal? It often occurs several times in a race with riders taking their bikes right out to the line and leaving the other rider with nowhere to go, but penalising VR was the first time a penalty had been applied, despite VR leaving enough space for MM to stay on track. Agree. Example not leaving space MM move on Luthi in Qatar. No penalty

lek25

February 06, 2016 2:35 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

TrueFan Would that make you happy? blah blah blah Yes because it would end this debate and so all the fans could move on, because at this moment i dont see that happening. One would be finished I dont know maybe it would be the other way around but the point is it would be finished. Ethier way I dosent give you the right to do what MM was doing. Word are words action is action and nobody did this before. The theory that VR purposly did that because he know that he would not win WC for me it is very strange because in the end he did loose and if he knew he would loose why make a bigger fool of your self... and drag MM in to it his friend/winner of the PI dont buy it. On the other hand if you are so sure of that why did JL wanted a bigger penalty that means that JL was not sure but you are. If you know that VR so slow and unable to win why MM get involved, surley that helped to prove VR point.

lek25

February 06, 2016 9:19 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP makes changes to Race Direction

Luvtheracing:
lek25:
1) Agree 2) MM style, learned from watching his childhood idol 3)VR gives you the answer himself if you watch the video 4) If MM kicked VR out, you mean? Absolutely, MM should be DQ'd.5) MM strives to win. Yet to hear him speak mind games, so probably not. 6) Agree To answer your Q it is simple I am not a physicist so I cant answer the Q correct way you are the expert. A lot of people watch VR but nobody does what MM does so that is a weak answer.MM didnt strive to win in Sepang.,.... It dosent mean if you dont speak you dont do damge actions do damge not words. For me saying something it is not a mind game. I have a Q why did MM ran in to VR he had the whole track. He did the same to DP, VR ARG, JL, Corsi,Espargaro,Wilairot,... why would you do that i can understand and you say because od VR unbelievable. If you think in this way than it is ok that VR pushed him wide he should be rewarder not penalised.

lek25

February 06, 2016 2:45 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: I think Stoner wants to race

Tetley:
lek25: Looking at the picture I dont get why SR dont have the same fairings as CS if they both rider the GP 15.
There could be many plausible reasons. I'd guess they are using up old fairings which have previous year's colour schemes and logos. There's no point in risking damage to the latest sparkly new 2016 equipment, while preserrving unused, out-dated kit which is paid for but will never be used on race day.. There's also the possibilty that some sponsors contracts stil have time left and have to be displayed, but won't be continued into the new racing season. We can't discount the possibilty that they simply don't have enough 2016 fairings yet for everyone to have one. We should also remember that Scott is a big lad, and it is possible that his fairings have different dimensions which are not discernable from pics, so he's using up last years fairings until his new ones are made.
Makes sense thank you for explaining.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »