Crash.Net User: YankeeKraut916

Comments rating: 27
Position in rating: 1923

Show Comments on:

YankeeKraut916

July 20, 2009 3:55 AM

BSB » Brookes forced out by injured thumb

While things like this happen in racing, such as Haga taking out Kagayama in the last turn a few years back, the fact that Brookes has been the cause of two race accidents this year should be cause for the BSB jury to issue a punishment. Whether it be to sit out a round or deduct points is for them to decide. An outright ban is too much and would do BSB damage as all riders would then be to scared to ride on the ragged edge for fear of crashing and then being banned. Neutering the riders is not what we want but on the flipside Josh needs to know that he needs to bring himself slightly more under control.

YankeeKraut916

July 20, 2009 3:39 AM

BSB » Ellison wins after controversial finish

While things like this happen in racing, such as Haga taking out Kagayama in the last turn a few years back, the fact that Brookes has been the cause of two race accidents this year should be cause for the BSB jury to issue a punishment. Whether it be to sit out a round or deduct points is for them to decide. An outright ban is too much and would do BSB damage as all riders would then be to scared to ride on the ragged edge for fear of crashing and then being banned. Neutering the riders is not what we want but on the flipside Josh needs to know that he needs to bring himself more under control.

YankeeKraut916

July 19, 2009 7:32 PM

WSBK » Sykes: I’m closing gap on the front now

@ VRob...fair play to you on Jonathan Rea. He is coming on strong and more than likely will join that VERY short list of successful WSS riders who made the transition to the sbk class and repeated their success. However, the list of graduates from WSS to WSBK who flopped is a big one. Chambon, Fujiwara, Muggeridge and on and on. It's funny when I come back the following day to see that my comments have been disagreed with but no counter arugment from anyone. That's nationalism talking. Respect to VRob and the few others who post as to why they disagree. We may not agree but at least they post their opinions. :)

YankeeKraut916

July 19, 2009 7:06 PM

MotoGP » Sete Gibernau shocked as team quits MotoGP.

I liked Gibernau strictly for the fact that he's the only one who rattled Rossi's cage back in the day. Rossi never had a competitor up to that time who could race with him flat out and beat him. Then along came Gibernau. The fact that Rossi "cursed" him proves that he rattled Rossi's cage. Who has Rossi "cursed" recently or made him upset like Gibs did? Rossi was glad to see him back and I can guarantee that Rossi considered it an injustice that Gibs was a back marker. These "age" comments are ridiculous and are probably being made by early 20s, overweight, wannabe riders who own a liter Gixxer and go fast in a straight line.

YankeeKraut916

July 19, 2009 7:28 AM

WSBK » Sykes: I’m closing gap on the front now

@ Fish n Chips...we think alike. It's nice to see another racing fan who isn't blinded by his nationalism and screams and whines about how Laverty and Cruchlow should get a Motogp seat and if they don't that it's because of their passport. And for the record I can't stand my arrogant countrymen who rant Ben this and Ben that and put down other countries riders but it's equally annoying when Brits do it. Disagree away!!! :p

YankeeKraut916

July 19, 2009 7:14 AM
Last Edited 1986 days ago

WSBK » Sykes: I’m closing gap on the front now

@ jack...you're just foolish. Who gives a damn about what Cruchlow's doing in WSS. Winning or dominating WSS means bulls**t when moved up to the sbk class. Since you think that it does, please name us all the fantastic graduates from WSS who have dominated and won WSBK titles just like they did when they rode in WSS. I'll be waiting jack... And yes I am a kraut who grew up and lives in the states. I do ride a '94 916 Strada and I do watch WSBK and BSB. However, I don't waste my time with that mess called the AMA. :D

YankeeKraut916

July 19, 2009 7:06 AM
Last Edited 1986 days ago

WSBK » Sykes: I’m closing gap on the front now

@ VRob, Cruchlow IS an unknown quantity on the WSBK stage. So he finished ahead of Sykes in BSB...so what? Sykes is in WSBK NOW and is currently sitting in 7th. Would you as a team boss get rid of your rookie who's in 7th to put in someone who hasn't done sqat in WSBK? Team boss's have no faith in WSS riders as is evidenced by their lack of performance when moved up to the sbk class. And please don't look foolish anymore by talking about where they finish in BSB as Kiyo and Byrne are both 2 time BSB champs and they're doing what???

YankeeKraut916

July 19, 2009 12:54 AM

F1 » Toro Rosso admits Vettel loss is hurting them

continued from above--- If Tost was honest, the interview would have gone like this: "Both of our back marker drivers have done well considering the P.O.S. car we've given them. However, I don't like Seb as his accent annoys me so I fired him. This time I was smart and didn't assault him like I did with another driver. I don't know why we've done so poorly as it has nothing to do with me. But I can tell you this...next year we'll be wasting fuel, rubber and everyone's time just like this year and since it's become an STR tradition, I'm going to fire a driver before the Hungarian GP!!! BTW, did I say that the teams poor performance has nothing to do with me??"

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »