Crash.Net User: Racy

Comments rating: 541
Position in rating: 248

Show Comments on:

Racy

October 09, 2009 3:26 PM

F1 » Bourdais: F1 critics need to look beyond results

Alan All the cars in IndyCar are dogs do to old chassis and simple Honda engines. However, if close racing is what anyone is after in open wheel, IndyCars generally provide that. Bourdais never made the move to IndyCar, sort of wish he had even though the cars are currently craptraps. If he wishes to continue racing open wheel he will get a ride, in IndyCar if he so wishes. Bye all, done here.

Racy

October 09, 2009 3:23 AM

F1 » Bourdais: F1 critics need to look beyond results

Alan my only impression of Thatcher is this--she stated, and I quote, "There is no such thing as society." By this point all democratic/republican systems had become totally corrupt anyway, so it became theory by this point and she was aware most citizens were inept constructing political systems using theory. Just look at F1 and the people controlling it, then look at the opionions expressed on crash. Same thing. Takes too much thought. Too much study. Personaly, I feel Bourdais was treated like a full Thatcher slop jar.

Racy

October 09, 2009 1:43 AM

F1 » Bourdais: F1 critics need to look beyond results

Alan My knowledge of Britian comes from years of European History study and these threads plus other news sources. Was required to do papers on the Tudors, George, Churchil, Thatcher, etc. I do not watch much TV due to time constraints, however, Clive is one of my favorite action dudes. I do not want a fight Alan, however, no one is superior due to birth or birthright or place of birth. When Speed and Bourdais and Alonso went into trouble it appeared as though the British press and bloggers had a good ole time. And then defended DC to the end even though he was washed up years before. Heck half of the posters here dislike L Hamilton, a home boy. Wonder why?? Try living MidWest.

Racy

October 09, 2009 12:03 AM

F1 » Bourdais: F1 critics need to look beyond results

super Dale There have always been backmarkers in all of sport. Without them we would be watching 3 or 5 cars per race. I agree dude but try and convince the British fans of this. Just as Americans they are selfish and prideful to extent. Canning Bourdais at this point is simply face-saving and vengeful all at once and generally recived as OK in Britian. Probably aren't 10 T-Rosso fans on the entire Island. Banging heads against walls again I suppose.

Racy

October 08, 2009 10:43 PM

F1 » Bourdais: F1 critics need to look beyond results

You put Bourdais in a proper car and look out all. I watched him stomp Champ Car for years. Never liked him much but I always hate it when race teams can a fellow at the very end of a season. Shows poor class, (if they have any to begin with). Bourdais is a proper racer, fast, clean and not mean. I welcome him to IndyCar as of now, F1's loss. I wish him well however it goes. Oh--Andy, big results from T-Rosso? Give us a break guy, or perhaps you would prefer a "proper" race team such as Minardi run by proper Englishmen. You guys are so obvious and blatant it is sad sometimes. Hannah--go girl.

Racy

October 08, 2009 1:45 AM

F1 » Raikkonen to Red Bull in F1 2010 as McLaren talks stall?

Well folks, I guess Kimi can do whatever he wishes, don't you? Please quit peeing away at unknowns. These threads are becomming a bore due to this kind of garbage. "He Might, He Isn't worth" and so on. I do not bash drivers and you should chill as well or step up to racing yourselves. I thought DC was a blocker, but I was not bashing. Remember, Kimi carried YOUR Flag for 5 years and did quite well. Now most of you speak as though he is not worthy of a MCL ride. Whatever, would love to see him at USF1.

Racy

October 06, 2009 1:05 AM

F1 » Jenson Button needs to 'lift his game', argues Hill

Fellows, Button is doing as always until the start of this year, finishing mid-pac. The only reason you-all care at all is because he is British. I mean, how many years did he spend "underperforming?" He can easily cruse to a championship, however, most want him to boogy and win, and so on. Mr. Hill, as good as he was, has not driven competivly in years. So what does he really know? Another retiered white haired ex-driver spouting off about 'authority'? Give me a break

Racy

October 04, 2009 1:54 AM

F1 » Brawn pair amongst five given Suzuka penalties

The real problem with all this qually crap is that BE has tryed to turn it into a semi-race to draw paying fans to the track. I would rather see 1 third of the cars running at one time in all the quallys and slim it down to 2 that way. Less problems and less garage time since the minutes on track would be reduced. And let these drivers practice some more beforehand. All done

Racy

October 02, 2009 10:45 PM

F1 » Rossi: Former F1 champ Raikkonen 'is not very fast'

Why in the heck are we F1 fans so worried about what a biker says? I believe it is sour grapes on Rossi's part. To call Kimi SLOW is just silly. Look over Kimi's driving career and guess what?, he was never slow until this season. When you are driving a (crap trap), it will be slower. Rossi has had his "tests" but NO ride in F1. Gee, wonder why? If he so Great someone would have him driving Now. He apparently like bikes and mouthing off, wereas Kimi has enough brains to keep quiet during all this mess. I personally do not know Rossi and do not think I want too. Stick to business dude

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  »