Crash.Net User: Ausrossi

Comments rating: 574
Position in rating: 187

Show Comments on:

Ausrossi

May 07, 2012 4:12 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I had two problems

I question their passion, they are all too nice no nasty passing because ooh you hit me or that was not on ala Simo and Rossi. I still remember the race between Rossi and Jorge where they were continuously banging fairing. I am not saying it is mandatory but there should be a bit more mongrel. Equally generally when you want something bad and the other guy has it you stop being best friends. Some people like this "nicer" brand of racing. Also Darryl Beattie (who raced unlike many here) and he commented that the Yam matches in corner speed by the Honda still marches away out of corners and this is what was preventing Jorge gettng close enough to really challenge and he is ex Honda and a pretty strong supporter of Stoner I will take his opinion over yours.

Ausrossi

May 06, 2012 6:56 AM

MotoGP » Stoner 'puts it together' for first Estoril pole

@Lemmy and Googleplex, I give you exhibit A, Westminster, turns from a fanatical Rossi fan to a fanatical and equally obnoxious Stoner Fan. As for for No 22 save not being amazing (1 disagree) how could it not he even did a jump to round it off, that's like a triple axle with pike! Also big prediction but I think Jorge will take the crown back this season barring a mishap (e.g. CRTs).

Ausrossi

April 29, 2012 3:34 AM

MotoGP » 13th place Valentino Rossi still at odds with Ducati

No 1 Stoner Fan, could not agree more about keeping the team under Christian, I don't think it was a choice but I think Stoner said it is me and my team a bit like Rossi and Burgess, but I have heard from several sources just how much they understood that bike. I think one of the issues for Burgess and Rossi is they have to learn all over again even if a new bike under Rossi supposed direction I think Christian and co simply understood the ethos better too.

Ausrossi

April 29, 2012 1:42 AM

MotoGP » 13th place Valentino Rossi still at odds with Ducati

I actually think he should part ways with Burgess, I think burgess is as perplexed by the Duc as Rossi and a fresh set of eyes and attitude might do them some good. I also think Rossi needs someone with a fresh perspective advising him ala "mate it is not entirely the bike". One thing about Stoner is I think the team he had around him were very good with the Duc in terms of setting it up, apart from his ability to ride it which is obvious.

Ausrossi

April 29, 2012 1:36 AM

MotoGP » Stoner ups the ante on struggling Rossi

At the end of the day whatever the reason Rossi should not be 13th and Hayden 3rd. I will always support Rossi even when he is down but it is basically impossible to argue that it is 100% the bike in this instance. Even if they were level I could understand. Also as people have stated while a great result for Hayden he is 1 second down on Pedrosa which means 20+ seconds at the end of the race. I spoke to Vale before moving to Ducati and told him to keep his mouth shut about Stoner he refused. He is getting what he deserves unfortunately. Equally, he will leave at the end of 2013 but I have little faith that he will get a factory ride or indeed a satellite that will enable to truly race season long with the aliens. Also he may do well in the rain but to me this is not a satisfactory outcome he needs to win in the dry.

Ausrossi

April 28, 2012 11:47 AM

MotoGP » Pedrosa stays fastest in final practice

I agree Rob, I also think the more level playing field meaning he has to grind out wins (against his team mate as well) mean there is a mental issue there too. Not saying he is necessarily soft mentally but he has more to think about this year than last. I call it the MV Agusta Syndrome where you are very good rider on the premier machine and the others catchup and you have lactose intolerance and armpump and chatter. Pedrosa seems happy.

Ausrossi

April 27, 2012 6:14 AM

MotoGP » Valentino Rossi won’t walk out on Ducati

10,6,4,3. Stoner's progression. It is fair to say that in 2011 Honda made a major step I say both in terms of rider (Stoner is part of the reason for the Honda dominance but the bike also played a part) and bike. That coupled with Rossi going to a brand new bike completely foreign to him. I think Stoner at Ducati in 2011 and say Rossi on the Honda would have seen Casey with say 1 win and a few podiums. Yes better than Rossi but some of that could be explained through prior experience. At the end of the day Ducati have either stood still or gone backwards while EVERYONE else has taken steps every year since 2007.

Ausrossi

April 25, 2012 2:16 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: We have a base to start from

Nah Nick I am a massive Rossi fan but I can't argue with your post. I think he would of been up with Hayden but even so he should be doing better. However conversely I also agree that at this stage in his career he sees no reason to risk his neck over-riding teh bike. Having seen what happened to Lascorz I think brings it home that it can happen to anyone anytime. I think Stoner was quite lucky not to have received a more serious injury equally, I think given the parity in performance he may have one of his season brain fades once it becomes obvious he can't simply disappear from Jorge. Could be a good season in that sense. Come on Vale.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  »