Crash.Net User: Ausrossi

Comments rating: 623
Position in rating: 205

Show Comments on:

Ausrossi

November 11, 2013 2:06 AM

MotoGP » Marquez: This is a dream come true

MT I guess we saw different versions of events particularly on the podium I was waiting for one of those vaudeville shepherds crooks to come from stage left and around Jlo's neck. It is up there with his viper (c) and podium stage jump (tm) in terms of level of contrivance. Thing that Jlo will never understand is that no matter how good a rider and his defence this season has been amazing his will never be popular. Oh also Rossi still the only rider since Doohan in the 90s to defend his WC.

Ausrossi

November 10, 2013 10:03 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: This is a dream come true

Well done Marc a worthy WC and such a level head over a race season. Well done also to Dani who speculated that Jlo should have applied that tactic all season long. Actually I think it Dani, if he raced liked that he might have a WC himself. Thought Jlo overtake pretty ordinary but made no difference. Also while a great win get off the stage and let the WC have his moment Jlo you showed poor class. A new era. Time will tell if he amasses more titles than his hero.

Ausrossi

November 07, 2013 11:30 PM

MotoGP » Valentino Rossi to split from crew chief Jerry Burgess

Come on guys there have been a few examples this season on setup issues, so maybe time for new blood. Equally as people have said maybe VR is simply presenting it as his idea but really it was pretty mutual. I think with JBs wife having cancer and stuff maybe he said look mate I need to call it a day a bit earlier. As for the we comment sorry but most people's recollection is that when Casey won it was "I" but when he lost it was "we". I think we can point to many more examples of VR saying "I" made a mistake.

Ausrossi

October 28, 2013 2:46 AM

MotoGP » Rossi salvages sixth after costly excursion

I have absolutely no proof to justify this (but nobody on here has proof to justify anything) but I feel there is a breaking issue and JLo has also highlighted this at least a dozen times this season. Why does JLo not experience it like Vale well the weight is obviously a factor. Martin is correct and others have pointed this out that Honda have improved markedly in terms of stability under braking and handling and drive. I don't think it is a personal confidence issue but confidence in the brakes. It will be interesting to see what happens next year, if they supply a brake package that helps Rossi I think that 10 sec gap will diminish.

Ausrossi

October 14, 2013 2:54 AM

MotoGP » Mixed feelings for fourth-placed Rossi

I would like to fight with some better braking, because we struggle so much and it is impossible to pass these guys (Hondas) on braking - Jorge Lorenzo. Yeah it is that Vale is too old, it couldn't be the brakes which Vale relies on even more than JLo. I actually take promise from this because if they sort the brakes it is obvious that Vale has improved in quali over the last 3 rounds. Time to step up Yam.

Ausrossi

October 11, 2013 3:43 AM

MotoGP » Ducati appoints Gigi Dall’Igna as General Manager

Despite what people present as fact no one on here ever rode either incarnation of the Duc and even Hayden saying it was going somewhere is completely subjective. Even with their idol CS on board it was 16 wins on lattice 7 wins on CF almost a 60% drop. As for JB and Rossi, as stated they have been pretty successful, what should have happened is what they and I suspect CS wanted is for the top brass to listen to what they knew were the problems. Also I am confident that CS on the 2012 or 13 incarnation would not have won a race, or hurt himself seriously doing so, he could see and that is why he left.

Ausrossi

October 08, 2013 3:58 AM

MotoGP » Dovizioso pessimistic over Sepang prospects

Yep Conrice once again based on the info at hand that would seem a fair assessment to me. Equally VAG have Bugatti in their stable which must not do amazing turnover on its own and the head of VAG has a penchant for niche brands so the idea that they would not "bankroll" a major change at Ducati is hardly certain and as you say it depends on what you mean blank cheque I am sure it they started racking up the costs for not outcome VAG would suspend but I think the reason no funds have been forthcoming yet is that they have no faith in the current crew so they get someone in who is proven quantity and Gigi said no unless I can clear out the crew because he knows as does anyone else taking an interest that one of the biggest issues with Duc performance is the crew designing it. Vale left because of the team not the bike, if he saw that wholesale change was a certainty he would have stayed I believe.

Ausrossi

October 08, 2013 2:54 AM

MotoGP » Dovizioso pessimistic over Sepang prospects

@Conrice I see nothing wrong with your logic. If Gigi goes and can take a broom to the team and also start design with a blank sheet their chances of advancing to me would seem infinitely brighter than they are presently. While you cannot be sure that Preziosi didn't also wanted to do this, it is unlikely and it is their persistence in maintaining that the bike is fine is what holds them back oh and that other substance that really assists with winning races - "tradition". As for the cheque do people realise that Audi/VAG is about 25% bigger than honda by market cap.

Ausrossi

September 30, 2013 4:02 AM

MotoGP » Rossi hails 'positive' podium return

When Rossi came into parc ferme he was demonstrating that the front kept going out. Obviously due to the harder tyre choice which I turn has been due to the need for a harder carcas to assist with braking. Unless Yam sort the braking as you could see Jorge struggling too the gearbox etc won't save them. As many have alluded Honda kept the performance and have now matched Yam in handling and braking. Oh and got a whizkid. Having said that I would like to really know how much is Vale and how much is the bike, because 10+ seconds is still too much even given the factors above.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »