Crash.Net User: Twissta

Comments rating: 264
Position in rating: 527

Show Comments on:

Twissta

June 17, 2015 6:25 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo and Rossi test new chassis at Aragon

Here is something interesting to think about....Whose input prompted the chassis upgrade. I remember last year Rossi bringing that up in many interviews etc.. and now they have this one that works very well, So I ask this ? Is JLO riding on the back of the goats tuning expertise? Before Rossi came to the team JLO was stuck to some degree and couldn't get past .....well just something I wanted to point out. Now I take nothing from JLO and his skill but I wonder if he can really help in the tuning or does he just ride the best after it has been worked or can he from scratch develop, translate what needs to be done to the engineers?

Twissta

July 15, 2015 2:43 AM

MotoGP » Sam Lowes linked to MotoGP with Aprilia

Realist, your tag name befits you , you keep it upfront and in your face with rational comments, Sam is a hidden champion, who has the skills to interpret, translate and suggest posible solution toslve the bikes behavior, as he has done on the speedup chassis. His work ethic is unquestionable, his attitude unquestionable. With a level field next year he will prove to all what his skill set really is...

Twissta

July 10, 2015 7:42 PM

MotoGP » Rossi satisfied despite slipping to seventh

wow i really try to keep my opinions to myself or try to really make reasonable comments on hear but as of late I have been more vocal, so let me ask this how many of you really ride and do track time? I am not talkmg about just riding around a track but really working out your suspension settings, gathering data to use in the future as a point of reference. It is one thing to ride and it's another to really put in the work needed too best your buddies on track or the next fastest guy your trying to compete with. Racer /riders always sort things out before they go full bore, are you kidding me, Mark true champions always calculate what they are up against, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, you never show your hand on the first day you always keep them guessing

Twissta

July 09, 2015 6:46 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: Five points won’t change my life

Champions, just don't win races there is a character that follows true champions, call it what you want or how you see it, but MM has lost all of my respect. In this class and the 200+ and breaking that down to enter a corner is not as easy as some make it look, for Mm to continue to challenge this ruling is only going to hurt him, which I believe Rossi will use to his advantage, but only Mm is putting the salt, pressure on himself to prove something. with Rossi voicing input to the factory I can only believe that the M1 is only going to get better and will push Mm to the limit and he will make mistakes, until he gets over himself.

Twissta

July 02, 2015 5:56 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: Expect more of the same Assen drama

The only way mm could make the corner was to use Rosi as a berm and it back fired. Track experience if many of you rcall, educates you when your out there. Mm is attempting to make a statement without the maturity his skills are calling for l, in time he may or may not grow there if he keeps this all or nothing g attitude. Rd will eventually step in and give their boy wonder a wake up call

Twissta

July 02, 2015 5:53 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: Expect more of the same Assen drama

There is a right alway and wrong way in doing all things, skill and temperance in this level of racing is what most of us all want in racing. The move that mm made was a lack of professional skill as you can clearly see it per the video, the line he tried to take on Rossi, apparently Rossi knew he would try therefore keeping the door cracked enough Rossi to make his apex and exit was just enough, skill, Racecraft, mm should have settled this time for 2nd cuz there was no way for him to make the corner even if Rossi wasn't there. Corner entry was to hot to begin with

Twissta

June 25, 2015 6:53 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I’m not fast and don’t have pace

Not very confident at the moment, JLo cannot find the edge grip that gives him the confidence he needs to perform. It may take some adjusting to the new chassis? I wonder if this is his limitation, everything must be right for him to excel as we have seen in the last few races. conditions will never be right 100% what does this say about the real skill set of JLO, can he ride around problems or make the best of a given situation. I hope for the sake of the championship that he will arrive t the front end of the spectrum to continue the excitement this season has displayed so far

Twissta

June 25, 2015 11:04 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I’m not fast and don’t have pace

MotoMarc: Twista as Lorenzo noted he needs superior edge grip to feel confident and without it he can't expoit that confidence it gives him. But that said he wasn't as far behind as he's making it seem.
that was what I posted in my first post and got several disagrees, I was posing some questions to get feed back from. Most of the time Jlo uses edge gip to his advantag but when it's not there what left in him

Twissta

June 17, 2015 6:44 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Stoner comeback wouldn't make a lot of sense

Insidejob:
Robert Danley: He wasn't treated terribly well at times and he seemed really unhappy with the MotoGP circus so why would he want to put himself in that situation again?
re. "In what way was he not treated well? Became wealthy doing something most of us dream of doing? Actually, he treated us the fans poorly. He was disdainful of us. Talk about not knowing what side his bread was buttered on. Good riddance to him!"
Casey was spat on at and knocked off his pit bike by fans of another rider. He was also booed for winning. Stoner had an issue with fans because he didn't and doesn't understand why "Race" fans judged him on his personality which is largely irrelevent to the spectacle of the race and open to personal and press interpretation. Sorry guy's that fan that knocked me off my pit bike or spit on me well he/she/they wwould have got their &$&$$% kicked for sure...you can believe that fo sho and I mean that e

Twissta

June 16, 2015 9:53 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP ‘coming more naturally’ to Redding

the reality is setting in and various factors have surfaced for Redding, millimeters make the difference in set up for the prototypes. Riding styles must change and finesse must be adopted until you have the budget to build a bike around a particular rider. With all things people look from the outside like Redding did and made assumptions that he had no real world knowledge of. Now he is in it and boy has it humbled him greatly. His team has also stepped in to a league that I am sure they knew would take some time to adapt. Their sponsor that is behind them will surely be behind them for at least another 2 years, looking for adequate results. Nobody jumps into this league and takes it by storm, as they, Redding thought he would, give the guy some more time to work out in his head and translate that to the bike, different beast

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »