Crash.Net User: joe850

Comments rating: 157
Position in rating: 800

Show Comments on:

joe850

June 12, 2012 2:41 AM

MotoGP » Rejuvenated Spies aiming to build on momentum

AFTER HE CRASHED AND RECOVERED!!! So, actually, a dam impressive result... TRY WATCHING THE RACE, not just trolling off other people's comments... Posted by Nick636...I don't get it Nick-impressive is when someone crashes.?? Ok you mean impressive that he recovered. so as long he crashes , recovers and comes in 10th place is supposed to be impressive? I doubt Yamaha was impressed .

joe850

June 02, 2012 5:12 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo fastest and 'feeling good'

Lorenzo is formidable (and I hope that he pulls it off this year), but it is a more accurate statement to say that "he beat an injured Rossi who missed a string of races due to a broken leg on equal machinery". It wasn't really a head-to-head situation. Posted by Realist So until Rossi crashed it was head-to head situation and when he crashed it was not? so What are you saying? they should restart the race until mo rider crashes otherwise it is not a head to head battle? Rossi would not have crashed had he gone slower So should they have asked JLo to slow down so Rossi or anyone could keep up with him otherwise it is not a head to head situation? I suppose even Dan Rather CBS/ could race in a race like that and do not too shabby.

joe850

May 31, 2012 4:50 AM

MotoGP » Ben Spies believes in Catalunya turn around

like some here say: it may be all in his head. some things may supress it, but talent doesn't just disappear, . Years ago, It was what was in his head that ended a career of Toni Gobert, an Aussie who as a wild card rider lapped Haga and beat many top WSBK riders to take the win in a wet race at philip Island, he had a promising future and was one of the most entertaining characters which got him the nickname of "GoShow" But he partied too much and was fired from his team. the last I heard he was applying for a minimum wage job at Wendy's. Whatever is keeping Ben back I doubt it is the bike or bad luck. I tend to suspect something has gotten into his head producing a year and a half stretch of "NoShow".

joe850

May 11, 2012 3:26 AM

MotoGP » Ben Spies: Four or five big mistakes

qatar starting grid: Spies 5th , rossi 9th by hole shot rossi 2nd spies 8th, That says it all for why rossi won gp 7 times and why spies probably never will. Posted by joe850 (416 days ago) that comment of mine in the middle of March 2011 got 3 agrees and 8 disagrees. I am sad to see that I may have indeed been right.

joe850

May 06, 2012 1:49 AM

MotoGP » Ben Spies fifth after best laps 'blocked'

"spies first 3 races were bad last year and his season managed to pan out alright" said 1Motion. I think ben's 2011 was not "alright" it was bad. I see a lot of fans here considering 5th, 6th, or 7th as "panning out alright". Jason DiSalvo, Jamie hacking could consider "5th as panning out alright" would JLo or stoner consider 5th as a season that panned out alright?

joe850

April 29, 2012 3:39 PM

MotoGP » Spanish MotoGP, Jerez - Race Results

to anyone who still says Rossi is mid-pack because Ducati is a bad bike...I say if Stoner/Lorenzo/pedrosa were on that same ducati and Rossi rode ANY bike he wanted, rossi would still not win. and possibly would still be mid-pack I am still a Rossi fan but I am not blind to reality. and stoner/pedrosa or JLo on a ducati would still win or beat Rossi. I am not saying it to get "agrees" or "disagrees"I know there will be a mountain of disagrees, but I think it is the truth and as they say truth hurts sometimes and we prefer to substitute with excuses and BS

joe850

April 29, 2012 3:34 PM

MotoGP » Spanish MotoGP, Jerez - Race Results

Spies on a factory bike comes in 11th. and crutchlow on a satellite one comes 4th? why? What was ben's reason this time around? I don't even care anymore. I did however say back in 2011 after one race in which he qualified 2nd or 3rd and on start dropped to 11th before first turn. I said it then, he will never be a force in MotoGp. No matter how talented he is. No talented rider in MotoGp would go from 2nd to 11th in 100 or 200 yards unless they were on a moped.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »