Crash.Net User: joe850

Comments rating: 316
Position in rating: 547

Show Comments on:

joe850

September 13, 2015 5:12 PM

MotoGP » Rossi 'wanted to cry', but 'important result'

Vilas46: I just dont understand this, Baz was the first rider to put Slicks, everybody saw that, then on is fast lap Baz was 8 secunds faster then everybody, *** i could see Rossi and Lorenzo in Big troubls to put the m1 straigth, i mean how can the Team wach one rider in one open bike running 8 secunds faster then the Factory riders and dont realise **** its better to say to Vale to Pit.. joe850 Yeah , Baz ran 8 or 10 sec faster on slicks than lead riders on wets, but the team did not know what to tell Rossi. for it could stop raining or start raining no one really knew. Marc has learned a lesson sometime ago when he waited too long to change bikes. But today Marc was not concerned what happens if he misjudged the switch. he was not under pressure and this helped apparently to get it right. 46 and 99 were under pressure and both made mistakes as the result.

joe850

September 13, 2015 1:35 AM

MotoGP » Rossi penalised, admits 'mistake'

It s the foam in the helmet, it s the fog in the helmet, Its Rossi going too slow, it's Rossi cleaning the sand from under his wheels-(oh right that was Gibernau) If JLo had any personality he would say nothing happened, forget about it. No big deal. Instead he is making it a big deal and looks awful comfortable and satisfied in that picture as Rossi is explaining himself. JLo may just have put himself into a mindset that will precipitate his defeat . Rossi taught one whiner a lesson. Rossi you are the teacher and tomorow you have Gibernau's reincarnation that needs a lesson.

joe850

September 13, 2015 1:46 AM

MotoGP » Rossi penalised, admits 'mistake'

Marquez riding record clean and Rossi gets a penalty point. the motogp authorities must want Rossi to win the title. How's that? Remember what happened years ago when Rossi was leading a race and got penalized with 10 sec. He sped up and left the field in the back by 15 sec assuring himself the victory. Remember what happened when Rossi was penalized for cleaning sand from under his wheels on the start? He was moved to the back of the grid. I can't remember if he won that race or not but in few laps he passed almost everybody, I hope this penalty point acts in a similar way on him.

joe850

September 13, 2015 2:04 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I'll be ready for Rossi battle

before this complaint about Rossi's slowing down, I was saying JLo was going to win, Now I will not say the same. On the contrary I think JLo's complaint has "fogged him up" mentally and he may have problems concentrating he will commit one or more mistakes. He will be second or third. Don't forget Marquez, he has nothing to lose and unlike JLo's, his mind is clear. which is easy when you don't have a mind but that is not the point. Even though MM will be riding very well tomorrow, when Rossi's penalized he rides his best, Excitement wise, It may be one of the best races this season.

joe850

September 07, 2015 1:32 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I completely lost vision

“I completely lost my vision, because the visor was foggy” Jorge Lorenzo. end of quote....When i drive a car or a motorcycle and i completely can't see I still go 100 to 140 mph around turns even though i have no clue when a turn begins or ends or when its a left or a right turn. I'm like JLo. Actually no. i pull over and if I do not, then i either raise the visor or go 10 mph. So as someone well asked, how did he come in 4th doing what ...a 100, 140 mph? .JLo You witnessed Rossi thrown from the top, back in 2010, and how for years he humbly took defeat w/o excuses.. You did copy cat a lot of his other behavior. Learn this one too. You are a good rider, and silence (sometimes) is golden.

joe850

August 31, 2015 12:00 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: This is MotoGP - you can never relax

SpeedyBB:
frontbrake: I posted at the start of the season a yamaha rider would win the WC and since Vale pulled on the no ten shirt in Argentina i new that he will be the champion for this season. He is the best track rider ever but the overall rider or roads and track is either ago or Mike Hailwood and i would vote for the latter.
The critical difference is that "Mike the Bike" could throw a leg over anything and ride the wheels off it, whereas Ago was a "golden boy" who always had his MV Agusta and factory backup, during an exceptionally feeble era of GP racing (one reason I retired - there was almost nothing for privateers to ride, and even the factories were pulling back). I remember the two of them zipping past me on the Island, Ago looking smooth and balanced, Hailwood fighting that Honda 500 every moment, every which way but loose. Horrible handler but he still managed to win on it.
if you raced against Ago and Mike hats off

joe850

August 30, 2015 4:54 PM

MotoGP » Rossi wins dramatic wet British GP

someone:
joe850: I am not a fan of Marquez not even close, And today I was worried early on in the race that he would take someone down. He looked pretty aggressive. but I cannot deny his riding skill, dry or wet. he was the only one able to threaten Rossi on his on form on a wet day. So I have to salute Marquez for his impressive shadowing of Rossi even if eventually he crashed in the process.
It neither particularly impressive nor very smart to keep riding above ones capabilities just to score yet another DNF. He is lucky he did not injure himself with this bonehead attitude. If he were a bit smarter than this and would occasionally give away one or two positions, he would be well in the mix for the WDC.
I give him credit for riding before he crashed. Had he been a worse rider he would have crashed waaayyy sooner, as many others did at a much slower pace

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  »