Crash.Net User: joe850

Comments rating: -26
Position in rating: 6417

Show Comments on:

joe850

April 05, 2011 4:43 PM

MotoGP » Spies second-place ends on the floor after ‘taking it easy’

Good grief...Y'know even if Spies HAD brought it home 2nd everyone would just saying it was "gifted" because everyone in front crashed and Pedro has bum shoulder. Posted by Bliz - Unregistered (15 hours ago) they probably would even though it would not be true. "gifting' is only if I rider slows down or crashes intentionally. everything else is fair racing. and Spies would have been second "straight and fair", not "gifted". Stoner's crash however, makes Jlo's win a question of how Stoner would have faired had he not been taken out by Rossi. If JLo beats Stoner to the WC by less than 25 points, that maybe a gifted titl alright.

joe850

April 05, 2011 1:24 AM

MotoGP » Rossi 'sorry' for Stoner clash, lost opportunity

COMMENT TO MY OWN EARLIER POST after he took out Stoner, I said that mistake maybe due to aging and rossi'S sharpness going down. possibly a sign of things to come this season and maybe rest of his career. I think I got ahead of myself here. I think rossi still has a lot to show and will. and to those that bitch at him for the crash. do they remember 2006. Rossi lost the championshoip to nicky by 5 points. early in the season in one race Rossi scored 0 points after being taken out by Elias. I doubt Rossi bitched at Elias for it and I doubt Elias got one % of hate mail Rossi gets. While I feel for stoner, I wish for nothing else than to see rossi suck it one more time to those with selective memory.

joe850

April 04, 2011 1:22 AM

MotoGP » Rossi 'sorry' for Stoner clash, lost opportunity

It may have been interesting to see what words would horhay have for Rossi if he took him down like that. if someone had to go down,too bad it wasn't JLo . but maybe just as well it wasn't JLo. I Would not want Horhay be justified in blaming someone else than himself for loosing. I would like it to be Rossi or spies or Nicky, but when they almost regularly get poor results I started to look to Stoner to do the job and what happens, the irony, Rossi takes him out.

joe850

April 03, 2011 2:24 PM

MotoGP » Rossi takes out Stoner in Jerez race!

First of all, I feel bad for Stoner himself and for Stoner as the only one to keep horhay out of a win. BAD ERROR by rossi showed his sharpness has gone down, otherwise he would have known he could not negotiate the rest of the turn at the speed he was carrying. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago he still would be able to see that and back off in time and avoid this huge embarasment. today he did not. A bad sign for maybe not just this season but rest of his career.

joe850

March 31, 2011 12:45 AM

MotoGP » Spies: I have unfinished business at Jerez

As Ben said,his targets are 5th in the title chase and his first win.So 6th in Qatar sets him well on course towards his targets. Posted by Southerner (8 hours ago) I am worried. Ben was 3 or 4 years late moving to MotoGp. Then spent first year on a satelite bike 'learning' and routinely came in 5th (plus minus few places). now on a factory bike 5th is STILL HIS GOALt??? have riders like Hailwood, Ago, Rossi or Lorenzo in their second year of racing in a given class ever say that 5th was their goal and then still progressed to achieve what they had achieved?

joe850

March 21, 2011 3:37 PM

MotoGP » Spies loses time during Rossi battle

even though I am loosing my faith in Spies, he still is my favorite rider. I just like the guy. Personality wise he is the best out there. I want him to win it all. and even if he never wins he will still be my favorite. But, If his manner of snoozing at the opening of the race keeps repeating, if he ever wins a single race it may be only a fluke. How about a can or two of red bull 20 minutes before the race? No champion blood goes from 5th to 9th by the hole shot.

joe850

March 19, 2011 1:34 AM

MotoGP » Qatar MotoGP - Friday practice times (2)

I guarantee that Stoner recieves about 10 times rubbish comments from Rossi fans and they are usually far more rude. Posted by Not Race Fans Just Trolls - Unregistered I don't know about that. It seems to me that Rossi receives more rubbish not only than Stoner but all other riders combined. Take the name Rossi out of this forum and I think it will be practically empty.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  »