Crash.Net User: joe850

Comments rating: 316
Position in rating: 547

Show Comments on:

joe850

October 25, 2015 2:05 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Marquez made me lose the championship

I had said this in the beginning of the season.that Marquez's motto was: "If I don't win neither will you" Early on he implemented it twice when he he almost took out Rossi when #46 passed him for the win. At Sepang the pass followed by a repass , But we the fans know MM was not after catching the two up front. MM was intentionally sticking it in Rossi's face. Too bad race directors are too blind to know what was happening. It was deliberate intended to pester. "My championship is over but you won't get yours either" type of behavior in full display. What we saw on track in Malaysia did not start with what Rossi said about Marc after Australia. It started way back when Rossi passed Marc twice and took the win. And in the end Marc played it out sky high at Sepang. What do race directors have on their eyes? Tomatos? In stead spotting MM's shannanigans on track as they happened from the start of season and warn him they dismissed them as racing incidents. see part 2 What happened

joe850

October 25, 2015 2:10 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Marquez made me lose the championship

part 2 of post 93 he was not after 2 leaders, he was after Rossi. He passed on fighting 99 for second place. He took the fight to 46. Rossi slowed down, 93 saw that still he intentionally approached 46 very closely and accelerated into him probably hoping both of them to go down. Instead he went down alone. When # 99 watches the reruns he may not b so satisfied with how he got the title. Marc however will be very satisfied he got his way for for his own personal pettiness (if I don't win neither will you ) ruined it for 2 riders. Right in front of clueless race directors "Expect more of same in 2016 from Mr. Marc the Dirt. If MM was spoken to early on in the season, Australia and Sepang would never have even happened. I think JLo must be as much as Rossi unhappy about the role MM played in the outcome of this season.

joe850

October 24, 2015 1:57 PM

MotoGP » Marquez mystified by Rossi attack

at first I thought Rossi's accusation that MM rode to interfere with race results intentionally was a surprising sign that Rossi reverts to whining something he never did. I was disappointed. But after reading more I begin to believe Rossi. Plus I believed early in 2015, MM's motto was "if I don't win neither will you" when I saw MM twice almost take himself and Rossi down when Rossi passed him for the win. MM was and is a dirty racer. Rossi's accusations now make sense and seem right. Plus, if I was unjustly accused of dirt, I'd be furious. MM wasn't and I think that is pretty telling and damming like he knew Rossi was right when he called his dirt. Marc's "I had Rossi's posters on my wall" was a meager attempt to throw a monkey wrench into Rossi's exposing him for the dirt that he is. Now Vale, go and kick their asses. Again.

joe850

October 25, 2015 2:16 AM

MotoGP » Marquez explains Lorenzo ‘tow’

I said at the beginning of season why Marc was a dirty racer. Now Rossi exposed he is even dirtier than I thought. I don't have a major ax to grind with LLo except his constant whining about how unlucky he's been or how he 's the fastest or how Rossi is lucky (to be leading) That's bad but now he happilly accepts "dirty" assistance from the dirtiest rider I've known since 2000. Makes Jlo's bad , worse yet. For that reason I hope Rossi will shut them both out and get the title tomorrow, and then, free from pressure of the title fight, gives them and us a performance like we had not seen in a long time in the finale. Go Doctor.

joe850

October 23, 2015 3:55 PM

MotoGP » Marquez mystified by Rossi attack

Rossi should have kept quiet, Why blame MM when in the last two races others (Iannone and DP) helped JLo. and MM actually helped Rossi by passing JLo for the win in the last race, On top of it all a championship comes by beating others by yourself, not by looking to others to help or blame others for helping someone else. The problem with 46's accusation goes further. It may interfere with his performance while improve JLo's. who must have taken notice of Rossi s comment as weakness. And when you see a rival is cracking down it spurs you to to finish him off. It may spur Jorge another good ride. An unfortunate comment Rossi made.

joe850

October 20, 2015 2:28 PM

MotoGP » Zeelenberg on Lorenzo’s ‘emotional’ season

JLo has an afvantage over Rossi. Why? Simple. If JLo crashes now he loses 2nd place. If Rossi crashes he loses the championship. JLo has less to lose and rides more aggressively. He doesn't care about ending the season in 2 nd place he is willing to risk crashing to take the first. Rossi has to ride defensively and that makes him a fairly easy target. And even so and at his age he was dicing it out with the other 3 at philip island. Amazing. Hats off to him. If he was their age and not worried about points, he would probably eat them all for breakfast.

joe850

October 20, 2015 2:12 PM

MotoGP » Zeelenberg on Lorenzo’s ‘emotional’ season

Tetley: It is said that Jarvis doesn't care who wins because whatever happens he'll have a one-two in the Championship. But, Rossi is a far better ambassador for the Yamaha brand than JLo is, and a 10th championship can only add to his promotional worth and value. I wonder if and how Yamaha might choose to give VR an unseen advantage ? Just sayin'.
It would not be fair, to give Rossi a better package so he could beat JLo It would kind of dampen the joy of victory and deepen the misery of defeat. .

joe850

October 18, 2015 2:20 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP Australia - Race Results

I did two stupid things before the Philip Island race 1. I said I had a feeling that something as unexpected as Jlo off the podium and 46 on it and may be even on top step or someone other then these 4 will be on podium or even win. may happen and 2. before going to sleep few hours before the race which I set to record on my computer, I absentmindedly shut it off, totally forgetting it was to record the race. I remembered the race in the morning but it was too late I was not able to watch what I hear was a thriller. Two strikes in one race for me, pretty bad. Congrats to Iannone and the other 3.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »