Crash.Net User: joe850

Position in rating: 542

Show Comments on:

joe850

October 25, 2015 10:48 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: Rossi is out of control

zurya:
cossiegaz: Don't complain in the future when Rossi has nothing to lose and decides to teach you a lesson because there's no doubt about it Rossi will one day get revenge for this incident.
I think so. Vale will give a give him a hard time when he has nothing to loose in the future.
I think Rossi may not lower himself that low. he is few levels above this bag of septic tank content(MM) .

joe850

October 25, 2015 10:41 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: Rossi is out of control

early on in the season MM caused 2 contacts between himself and Rossi. In both cases he rammed into Rossi from the back deliberately. In another race MM deliberately pushed 46 off track. Australia, MM in plain view of officials plays mouse with Rossi slowing him down, Sepang, Rossi slows down, MM behind him, intentionally accelerates and rams into Rossi and himself goes down and gets away with it while the framed victim is penalized. Well, with MM on the roll and clueless race control vindicating him 4 x when he crashed into a rider in front ( in front is always in the right) in their plain view, 2016 is shaping up to be a peach . What do you call a character when calling him dirt doesn't suffice. When he calls the rider on the receiving end of his stunts "out of control:" Don't need to call him anything. Just see him what he is. It will catch up with him soon enough.

joe850

October 25, 2015 5:48 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Marquez made me lose the championship

93 was in Sepang race for one reason and one reason only, not to win but to GO after Rossi. He passed on fighting 99 for second place. He took the fight to 46. When Rossi slowed down, 93 had plenty of time to see it. He could have EASILY slow down in time and manouver past 46 without crash, Marc's reflexes are too quick to go down in a slow down scenario like this. the contact was deliberate action of Marc's. He came to almost touch Rossi and then accelerated. You can see it on replay how his bike front lifts in acceleration and hits Rossi. MM was probably hoping to take him down. Instead he went down alone. The whole thing would have been prevented if MM had some talking to done on early in the season when he twice already attempted to cause a crash when Rossi passed him for a win. it stupendous how many here don't see degree of Marc's dirt tactics. All season long.

joe850

October 25, 2015 5:21 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Marquez made me lose the championship

Yearby23: Rossi. If you finished 4th here would've been 4 points in it and a chance to start on the front row... You ruined that by riding Marquez off the track and getting a back of the grid penalty. You have yourself to blame. Disgraceful from a champion of his stature. I felt sick watching it.
I feel sick reading you. Every word in your post is a sign you have no clue what you write about.

joe850

October 25, 2015 2:05 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Marquez made me lose the championship

I had said this in the beginning of the season.that Marquez's motto was: "If I don't win neither will you" Early on he implemented it twice when he he almost took out Rossi when #46 passed him for the win. At Sepang the pass followed by a repass , But we the fans know MM was not after catching the two up front. MM was intentionally sticking it in Rossi's face. Too bad race directors are too blind to know what was happening. It was deliberate intended to pester. "My championship is over but you won't get yours either" type of behavior in full display. What we saw on track in Malaysia did not start with what Rossi said about Marc after Australia. It started way back when Rossi passed Marc twice and took the win. And in the end Marc played it out sky high at Sepang. What do race directors have on their eyes? Tomatos? In stead spotting MM's shannanigans on track as they happened from the start of season and warn him they dismissed them as racing incidents. see part 2 What happened

joe850

October 25, 2015 2:10 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Marquez made me lose the championship

part 2 of post 93 he was not after 2 leaders, he was after Rossi. He passed on fighting 99 for second place. He took the fight to 46. Rossi slowed down, 93 saw that still he intentionally approached 46 very closely and accelerated into him probably hoping both of them to go down. Instead he went down alone. When # 99 watches the reruns he may not b so satisfied with how he got the title. Marc however will be very satisfied he got his way for for his own personal pettiness (if I don't win neither will you ) ruined it for 2 riders. Right in front of clueless race directors "Expect more of same in 2016 from Mr. Marc the Dirt. If MM was spoken to early on in the season, Australia and Sepang would never have even happened. I think JLo must be as much as Rossi unhappy about the role MM played in the outcome of this season.

joe850

October 26, 2015 10:56 AM

MotoGP » MotoGP Race Director explains Rossi punishment

The lack of disciplinary action encouraged MM, to do dirt for entire season. Sepang, was MM's performance to illegally stop Rossi while making it look legal. in front of clueless Mike Webb. In the last production MM could've easy kept from contact with Rossi INSTEAD inches from Rossi, MM intentionally ACCELERATED so rapidly that front of his bike rose. He DELIBERATELY rammed Rossi He is very agile, look how he changes from bike to bike and he is petty, faking crash #4 to take Rossi out of contentiom is piece of cake for him. Then "I was just riding peacefully" Vintage p.o.s. MM. Are race directors that clueless ? This time heads should've rolled. Not Rossi's. MM's and Mike Webb's. MM ban for Valencia, probation for 2016 . Fire MW for inability to discipline punks like Marquez who disgrace the sport

joe850

October 25, 2015 11:09 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: Rossi is out of control

As for JL jumping up and down, come on mate, get it together, you are embarrassing yourself. wow...I thought JLo had integrity. Would not be happy if the title was handed to him by MM. I guess I was wrong. HE INDEED has no honor or personality and is a peasant.which I first called him 5 or 6 years ago. Sorry peasants.I don't mean to insult you. Just can't think of a better word.

joe850

October 25, 2015 10:59 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: Rossi is out of control

HansieMGP: If Rossi does not win championchip I already see Rossi stepping out the MotoGP and breaking the Yamaha contract. If that happens, the Valencia was the LAST RACE I have ever seen (in my future life!). Period!!!!!
agreed... I guess no matter I am the fastest (JLo) and Rossi's out of Control Marquez I Have NO desire to hear of them never mind watching them

joe850

October 25, 2015 2:16 AM

MotoGP » Marquez explains Lorenzo ‘tow’

I said at the beginning of season why Marc was a dirty racer. Now Rossi exposed he is even dirtier than I thought. I don't have a major ax to grind with LLo except his constant whining about how unlucky he's been or how he 's the fastest or how Rossi is lucky (to be leading) That's bad but now he happilly accepts "dirty" assistance from the dirtiest rider I've known since 2000. Makes Jlo's bad , worse yet. For that reason I hope Rossi will shut them both out and get the title tomorrow, and then, free from pressure of the title fight, gives them and us a performance like we had not seen in a long time in the finale. Go Doctor.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »