Crash.Net User: JJ9871011

Comments rating: 467
Position in rating: 284

Show Comments on:

JJ9871011

November 27, 2014 5:19 PM

F1 » F1: We can solve problems on dyno - McLaren

I feel these electrical problems should have really been sorted out months ago. What has Honda and McL been doing? Yes McL were racing but still, they should have sent their electrical designs to Honda from day 1 and vice versa. The so call "great communication" does not seem that great. It's as if both were designing on their own bubbles and now they're trying to integrate. FAIL!!

JJ9871011

November 27, 2014 4:02 AM

F1 » Boullier: It’s not good enough

I'm a Honda fan through and through. This does cause concern due to they had all of 2014 to dev an engine without any other distractions. Granted it's all very complex, but Merc got it right and they ran a car in 2013. I fear the Honda/McL line-up next year will not be as fruitful as we want to believe. If/When they announce FA as driving I really hope there is some serious progress made.

JJ9871011

November 25, 2014 5:29 AM

F1 » Wolff expects Hamilton contract talks in December

While this is for 2016 and beyond, Merc know the rules will probably be stable till 2018 if not till 2020 just due to the cost and the teams probably crying about not wanting to spend more $. With that in mind, Merc are a business. They're job is to get the most for the cheapest price. NR is proven he can deliver so they know if LH leaves, they have a driver who can do it. While LH is "box office" for Merc IMHO it is more important for NR to win. A German driver winning a WDC in a German brand...that is sales and marketing team's dream

JJ9871011

November 18, 2014 2:39 AM

F1 » F1: Paffett to leave McLaren

Gary did his best, but once he turned the wrong side of 30 it was over. I think at that point he knew he had a nice gig. I mean the McL test/reserve driver is probably getting a nice check, and he got to race around in DTM. I'm sure he got the benefit of being with McL (lets be honest, only he and like 2-3 others can say they are drivers for McL) without being under the gun and i'm sure he had fun doing it. Best of luck to Gary.

JJ9871011

November 12, 2014 5:19 AM

F1 » Button: Money no issue in F1 future

Makes me sad that some of JBs skill basically be pushed aside like this, esp given his race resume. While I like FA, IMHO JB should have the second seat. While KM has done well, I don't find anything about him extra stand out at this point. I also find it interesting that people seem to question JB's talents yet, KR is considered so much better, when their stats are fairly close.

JJ9871011

November 06, 2014 4:46 AM

F1 » Nasr gets Sauber F1 race seat

Finally Sutil is leaving. I found that guy to be a waste of space. He's had plenty of years to prove himself only to turnout to be a mediocre driver. Nasr should be interesting talent if Sauber can get a decent care together. As for Erikson...I really wish they brough back KK. Way more talented than Erikson will ever be, but I'm sure we all suspect that Sauber are strapped for $$$.

JJ9871011

November 05, 2014 8:04 PM

F1 » ‘I don’t care’ if double points decides F1 title – Rosberg

If NR should win via the double points why should this WDC be any more hollow than any other WDC? Everyone is playing by the same rules. It's not like if NR wins he gets double points but then if LH wins he gets single points. Also yes...I'm not a fan of LH, and NR has not shown the speed LH does on track, but winning a WDC takes more than just winning on track. You need luck on your side, reliability, good team support, etc. All those things play a part. If you don't think so, ask FA how important it is to have all those things are. If LH wins, I would consider to be probably his first legitimate WDC. 2008 was just because Glock got out of the way. Yeah, I said it...bring it haters.

JJ9871011

October 26, 2014 4:43 AM

F1 » Grosjean ‘can’t wait to go testing’ for 2015

2014 is a waste for RG. Hopefully Lotus recruited some good aero people to work on next years car. While the Merc engine will be a nice boost, it is still not significant enough to suddenly push them into regular points finishes. McL and FIF1 have Merc power and they're just mediocre, granted better that Lotus right now, but still, it's not like Merc engines will let you suddenly win.

JJ9871011

October 24, 2014 11:41 PM

F1 » Grosjean ‘in pole position’ for Lotus F1 seat

This year is a waste for RG. Sadly even if FA is crucial to the market moving, he did not cause as many waves as we all thought he would. The only way I see RG going anywhere is to McL, if they just decide to drop JB and KM and go with a whole new line up due to EB in charge over there. Hopefully next year's lotus will let him fight for regular points finishes.

JJ9871011

October 18, 2014 6:25 AM

F1 » Raikkonen hints at extended F1 stay with Ferrari

NickSpeaks: Absolute JOKE! This clown gets his ass handed to him by his team mate, yet again, and he gets offered a contract extension. Button beats his team mate, yet again, and looks to be out of a drive next season. Why is it when Kimi does bad everyone rushes to his defence and blames the car, yet when Button doesn't do so well all we hear is how he's just a crap , midfield driver who is no good unless the car is perfect?
That is a good point. Both JB and KR have a championship to each yet no one questions KRs skills where as JB's stills are always in questions. Both drivers have had seasons to forget. You're right though in that we all seem to defend KR but then call for JB to be handed the pink slip. I am personally a fan of both. I think we all like KR more due this not caring to pander to the media attitude. I feel in 20 years from now people will say how KR should have had more titles, and how JB got lucky with his, when both have 1 WDC

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »