Crash.Net User: TheTroll

Comments rating: 234
Position in rating: 445

Show Comments on:

TheTroll

February 05, 2011 8:18 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: We have a winning bike, but…

I just wanted to inform you guys that these 3 days of practice this week a little later in sepang and once more in Qatar (as evidenced by ducati's recent test in Spain)are not the only development the bike gets they are just familiarizing the riders. Those bikes are back in Japan going around the track constantly. Thats where the development will take place of new chassis and engine bits. Rossi doesn't build or design anything he says the bike wiggles when I do that, not open a CAD program and say by reducing the rigidity and circumference of this chassis component it will provide optimal feedback through the forks and steering head allowing better traction and higher corner speeds. Pretty sure that is also not what Burgess says to the technicians either. They all have test riders and test tracks. The testing ban only applies to the contracted motogp riders not the factories and their other employees.

TheTroll

February 01, 2011 7:40 AM

MotoGP » Rossi takes part in surprise Superbike test

him jump the start several times last season alone and get away with it while other riders were getting ride throughs. The Laguna race was exciting his desire to win was inspiring but cutting the corner on the corkscrew... could have been a disaster to he and Stoner. But also if Lorenzo was a real man he would have punched Rossi in the face after the race in Motegi. Rossi's headgames against his teammate didn't work and Jorge beat him even before the injury. Once the championship was settled What happened then in Estoril and Valencia? Oh yeah Rossi was hurt then. But not at Sepang though. or Motegi. I got it.Lorenzo held out on his contract to get on an equal bike with Rossi. A known fact. Why would Rossi be so upset?He is the GOAT.He can beat him even on plastic bmx tires right?

TheTroll

February 01, 2011 7:17 AM

MotoGP » Rossi takes part in surprise Superbike test

PetePT I gave you the name of the video and the time of 3:17 Rossi didn't even lean for the corner until Lorenzo gave way. I never said I hate Rossi or that he isn't talented I said his teammate beat him on the same bike. Did Rossi beat Lorenzo in 2008-2009? Was Lorenzo injured during that period? Google 2004 Honda rc211v chatter and tell me what you find out? I speak in facts you speak in emotion for your favorite rider? Was the suzuki the best bike in 2000, no but it won the title against the better Honda nsr. Rossi has won MotoGp 7 times. Twice against the current competition, but 3 times he hasn't. Mechanical failures, tire failure, injuries and other things considered If you Rossi fans count them as why he lost, why do they not also count for his competition.Also go to youtube and watch Rossi Gibernau it shows the ducados corner at jerez in which after Rossi makes contact with Gibernau he escorts him off track before then safely finishing the race with a wheelie. I have watched hi

TheTroll

January 31, 2011 1:25 PM

MotoGP » Rossi takes part in surprise Superbike test

Billy Gruff 2004 the M1 was the best bike. You don't think Checa Melandri or Abe had equal bikes to Rossi do you? It was best because of the way it used its tires. Plus model specific tires developed by Michelin.Colin Edwards openly criticised them when he was with Gresini, He called it the yamaha tire because it only worked on the Yam and chattered on everything else. 2008-2009 the competition was much more fierce. I said a few posts back that Rossi wasn't finished but that Jorge had his number. Take off the yellow glasses. He beat Jorge in 08 and 09 on different tires and unequal kit, then same tires on unequal kit but never on equal bikes and tires. You don't have to like it for it to be a fact. But thats exactly what it is.

TheTroll

January 31, 2011 12:03 PM

MotoGP » Rossi takes part in surprise Superbike test

Dude That was a an attempt to intimidate another rider. Lorenzo had the line but Rossi didn't want to give it so he tried to show Lorenzo he was willing to wreck him which was supposed to mean no further challenges, and actually the last pass Rossi made he had Lorenzo lined up for a T-bone because he was way too far inside to make the corner, similar to the gibernau incident. I can't remember anybody else making those types of moves other than Simoncelli when he could have killed Hector B at Mugello on the main straight.

TheTroll

January 31, 2011 11:09 AM

MotoGP » Rossi takes part in surprise Superbike test

Why don't you show your true colors crash(Yellow) @Big T The race Rossi won at Losail Lorenzo was riding injured. What is it the point you were trying to make. 2009 Lorenzo broke his collarbone at Laguna in practice and almost beat Rossi on Sunday on an unequal bike. Lorenzo broke both ankles in Shanghai and almost got on the podium two days later, also on an unequal bike he had already beaten Rossi on(Estoril). Dani Pedrosa's constant injuries, Casey Stoner's shoulder tendon tear at Jerez test before the 2008 season and the scaphoid injury. Last year was Rossi's first major injury and first time missing races in Motogp. But if it counts when another guy is injured, then it counts when its Rossi as well.You Rossi guys seem to hate it along with crash when I give the other riders the respect they are due for their achievements.

TheTroll

January 31, 2011 7:57 AM

MotoGP » Rossi takes part in surprise Superbike test

Gnome I don't think Yamaha thought Rossi didn't still have it as obviously he does. Rossi's condition of getting rid of a competitive teammate was why HE chose to leave. Yamaha would love to have the best two riders(up for debate as previously stated) on their bikes for a third year. But Rossi had his foot in his mouth over the Jorge or me comment.And thus the motogp dream team part I came to a close, enter Ben Spies....I also did not want Rossi to leave Yamaha. Yamaha wanted to keep Rossi while not sacrificing their future in Jorge who for sure would have ended up in Repsol Honda's lap. We would then be back to a Honda Cup once Rossi retired. He forced the issue but Yamaha didn't budge. Furusawa loved Rossi. His demand was a little unreasonable.

TheTroll

January 31, 2011 6:38 AM

MotoGP » Rossi takes part in surprise Superbike test

No doubt in my mind about that Gnome. I can say that I am a true fan of the sport. I will not say that Rossi fans are not fans of the sport because their fanaticism is focused very narrowly, but they are still fans of Motorcycling so we do have some common ground. I enjoyed watching Rossi duking it out with Gibernau and Biaggi and Stoner at Laguna despite a few dodgy maneuvers. Even the bust up with Lorenzo in Motegi which I thought went too far, but I like the way Lorenzo unlike the other current riders never backed off during the exchange, which shows that Rossi couldn't intimidate him. I hope Ducati builds a new bike with the 1198 chassis so he can ride it, but I am pretty sure that will mean they violated testing regs. If Rossi is competitive I wish the excuses will stop if he doesn't win.

TheTroll

January 31, 2011 6:30 AM

MotoGP » Rossi takes part in surprise Superbike test

If you go back and read my posts I stated Lorenzo is the better rider of the 2 based on their results on the same bike this passed season but I leave the door open on the others because until they line up in a moto2 type of format on equal machines there is no way to tell who is the best of all of them based on the use of different makes of bikes.but, the ones on equal kit(Rossi/Lorenzo, Stoner/Hayden)I can make presumptions on.I would also love to see how pedrosa and Stoner(even Hayden) would go on the Yamaha.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  »