Crash.Net User: TheTroll

Comments rating: 250
Position in rating: 697

Show Comments on:

TheTroll

March 07, 2012 11:03 PM

F1 » Ecclestone: Money not behind Bahrain

oil prices are controlled by the stock market casino. The oil companies are making record profits every quarter and it has nothing to do with taxes but moreso a lack of regulation. There is no less oil available than there was 10 years ago. Believe it if you want to. I wish they would regulate energy to prevent inflation by monopolies and switch all motor vehicles to electricity.Bahrain's political problems stem from religious intolerance toward Shia muslims. I think the event will be safe having spent several years living in the gulf(its not Iraq). Local politics are not Bernie's business. As much as I don't like the guy,and know that he's lying the race should go on.

TheTroll

March 05, 2012 6:17 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP weight debate rumbles on

@ realfan but the bikes were already complete so that is the most expensive thing you can do. how can you leave that out? that was the whole point of the debate. they could have done that at brno last year and i would agree with you. you repeated what i already said about rider weight like it was your statement.

TheTroll

March 05, 2012 4:50 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP weight debate rumbles on

@ dacron I suppose you are correct about the M1 and the rc213v ones strength cancels out the other's advantage handling vs. engine and yamaha seem to have cured the chatter problem as well. @ realfan how is designing a whole new bike after you already completed one cheaper for anyone regardless of resources available. It only benefited the crt teams and ducati until u can prove otherwise.Heavier riders tend to do better on the brakes than smaller ones so that gap comes right back until u can prove otherwise on that.

TheTroll

March 05, 2012 12:48 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP weight debate rumbles on

tire s and fuel consumption. also, could you race with a backpack?lol just being silly but obviously more weight still doesn't help rossi because it would need to be on the smaller riders and not him as well to even things up. that makes him harder on his tires and fuel consumption as well. everyone is not in the same boat rossi fan, because the other two had complete bikes per the rulebook going into sepang I already at the standard and if ducati are behind thats their own fault. yamaha are behind honda do they get any special provisions in the rulles for that?

TheTroll

February 29, 2012 3:42 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Our potential is better than this

@me He also has used other riders as berms like sete jlo melandri capirossi etc. which is far more dangerous and life threatening than a palm slap on the armored shoulder of a set of leathers. @dacron and McLarenP I also agree with the comment Mcalrenp made it is bad to see him in decline. I may call a spade a spade but I enjoyed his best moments as much as I enjoyed anyone else's that is an appreciation that can only be described as love for the sport itself. Cheers!

TheTroll

February 28, 2012 11:32 AM

MotoGP » Sepang II MotoGP test times - Tuesday 6pm

@TheGod you included me in that post but my post was being sarcastic about rossi and the misbeliefs of his fans and i quote: Only Rossi can change a bike. He is an engineer! He designed the golden gate bridge and built a swingset for king kong and one time he carved a swan out of a BF Goodrich! You guys are hilarious! Muhammad Ali was once a wrecking machine but my daughter can beat him up now!Same situation.I am glad the new bike feels better even though it is just as slow as the old one.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »