Crash.Net User: UncleSam

Comments rating: 677
Position in rating: 189

Show Comments on:

UncleSam

April 30, 2012 5:58 PM

MotoGP » Ben Spies apologises after ‘pathetic’ race

@inconvenience Why is it that anyone who questions you, and your motivations, is deluded or off the rails? It is clear that derive great pleasure from seeing Spies struggle and rather enjoy kicking him while he is down. Then again, maybe I am deluded because I asked you questions to understand your perspective better, but instead you again avoid direct questions and insinuate insults in return. Your opinion that his riding style doesn't translate to GP is just that YOUR opinion, not a fact! But the facts are that he soundly outperformed a former 250 champion who was on similar equipment both seasons he has competed in GP, in the form of Marco. He also had a better first two seasons than Dovizioso, another former 250 champion, so the SBK style cannot produce results in GP is simply not factually supported by the evidence. Please try again...

UncleSam

April 30, 2012 7:03 PM

MotoGP » Ben Spies apologises after ‘pathetic’ race

@Me Surely you jest! The AMA has produced some of the most legendary grand prix motorcycle racers in the history of the sport. Over the last 35 years I would say they have represented themselves quite well and without a doubt will produce a worthy champion in the years yet to come. Clearly you know nothing about the AMA. Also Josh Hayes, a current AMA champion, beat the socks off of how many European riders, in the rain no less, at Valencia last year the first time that he ever rode a GP bike? Enough said...

UncleSam

April 30, 2012 3:45 PM

MotoGP » Ben Spies apologises after ‘pathetic’ race

inconvenience would you feel better if every American rider and sponsor left the sport? I am just trying to gauge the depth of your hate and its source, because I doubt that Spies is really your issue. Do you hold him responsible for JT losing his ride, or are you after revenge on his fans for the JT slagging? Your issues are clearly running deeper than anything Spies has done or said. You beckon for honesty from everyone else, so come clean and be honest yourself.

UncleSam

April 29, 2012 8:53 PM

MotoGP » Stoner denies Lorenzo for first Jerez victory

@Eddie Please note that I am not going out of my way to degrade, berate, or diminish any other rider or their accomplishments. Also the point to my comment was that I am Spies fan and nothing being said will change that. inconvenience and I have a history of conflict, so my post was directed to him. If Rossi is your man, support him, and ignore those who are only seeking a reaction from you. The Stoner/Rossi war has been being waged here for a long time, with many over the top comments made by both sides and I doubt that a truce will be called anytime soon. So support Rossi and say what you need to!

UncleSam

April 29, 2012 9:08 PM

MotoGP » Stoner denies Lorenzo for first Jerez victory

@inconvenience Spies said today was completely and totally his fault, that is good enough for me! No excuses, he has owned it and I accept it as well. So I took the glass is half full approach and hoped there was something other than Ben to blame. There were no press releases or comments from his camp when I posted and speculated my thoughts, clearly I was proven wrong. So shoot me! How many thousands of posts have questioned his crew in his GP career, but now I am some person living an alternate reality for doing the same? Come on man, can you talk motorsports and be the slightest bit respectful to the other posters? A reply to your comment isn't necessarily an attack.

UncleSam

April 29, 2012 8:32 PM

MotoGP » Stoner denies Lorenzo for first Jerez victory

The reality is that I just went through 24 pages of your comments and you have NEVER said anything positive about Spies. All you do is berate him as a rider, and diminish the things that he has done in his career. So what reality are you speaking of? I only have your posts to go off of and they paint a crystal clear picture of what you are about.

UncleSam

April 29, 2012 7:54 PM

MotoGP » Stoner denies Lorenzo for first Jerez victory

@inconvenience Also, because you are oblivious, it is entirely within the realm of possibilities that a team can guess on a set up and be wrong. It has happened before and will happen again in every form of motorsports. Many others have questioned Houseworth and Wood's abilities at this level, but suddenly I am over the top when I begin to do the same? I don't see that as being nearly as ridiculous as your Spies is devoid of any talent and completely undeserving to even be the sport stance. Face the facts that there is one person whom consistently looks bad on these threads, and it is you.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  »