Crash.Net User: bikenut

Comments rating: 1328
Position in rating: 114

Show Comments on:


November 05, 2014 7:17 AM

MotoGP » POLL: Marquez or Miller to win Moto3 title?

On the fractionally slower ktm and with an 11 point disadvantage you would have to say Miller is the underdog. Mathematically based on their performance this year factoring in the points advantage it's about 84% probability Alex will win the title 16% Jack. But I think Jack is more determined than Alex so those odds probably don't mean much. I am happy for either to win - they have both ridden well!


November 01, 2014 12:58 AM

MotoGP » Rossi: Stoner at Laguna my best battle

Desh: @ madjag of course Rossi won the race fair and square, he did the best he could with the tools at his disposal, as did Stoner. ( Though Rossi was very lucky to get away with his mistake at the corkscrew where he ran off - he could easily have lost ansecond there or crashed and Stoner would have disappeared). Im just saying Rossi's tool was a fair bit better than Stoners which is obvious looking back. Consider this - the next best Ducati in the 08 title was only 12th, and Stoners teammate Melandri was sent to a psychiatrist he was so mentally damaged by the bike. On the other Hand Yamaha filled 3 ofthe top 7 positions in the championship. Rossi has since admitted he couldnt ride the Ducati like Stoner, which theres no shame in, neither could anybody else. But it was Stoners brilliant talent which made that battle possible on the Ducati.
Nicely put!


October 31, 2014 9:30 AM

MotoGP » PICS: Casey Stoner back on MotoGP machinery

zippychips: Horseman46 Spot on! i dont want him back either ..he hated the British too, when wasnt he complaining ? ...his incessant whining dulled motogp down to the point of procession .... he even rubbed off on Jlo and Peddy to the point they would complain if anybody tried to race them.... people who tried to race were branded dangerous, now hes gone the racing spirit has returned and motogp is better for it. You can say that Marquez's dominance at the moment is boring ....but if someone challenges Marquez hes ready for a fight., this is exactly the kind behavior Stoner despised ....he only ever wanted to win unchallenged. give me Marquez the racer over Stoner moaner any day!
Really? I heard m1 and m2 complaining about the way JM was riding.........


November 01, 2014 12:56 AM

MotoGP » Rossi: Stoner at Laguna my best battle

cossiegaz: Hope that sooner or later he can really take it to Marquez so we can see them have a proper tussle, we've seen Rossi v Biaggi, Rossi v Gibernau, Rossi v Pedrosa, Rossi v Lorenzo, Rossi v Stoner, Pedrosa v Lorenzo, Lorenzo v Marquez but we've yet to see a real nail biter between Rossi and Marquez.
. Marquez and Rossi have had 3 very good t battles this year, i guess it doesnt qualify as a proper tussle unless your guy wins. Qatar Catalunya Sepang


October 29, 2014 11:10 PM

MotoGP » Moto3: Estrella protest against Miller, Kent rejected

bikenut: @Garcia I think the only reason AM is still leading moto3 is that JM is actually too much of a gentleman to bother with payback!
lol gentelman? The only reason AM is leading is becuase Miller messed up mid season by his own mistakes. He's badmouthed Fenati, Vazquez, A Marquez, M Marquez, even his teamate Kent can't stand him, so I am getting a good idea of the kind of guy he is.
bikenut:That and the fact that JM knows he has already won - he goes straight through to motogp while Alex gets to ride for the Moto2 team Jack turned down
At least when AM gets to motogp he'll have one title or two under his belt, while Miller , biggest passport ride of them all, got a gp ride cause Dorna wants an australian in the series.Good luck to him in motogp, he has a lot to prove, and one thing is for certain, he wont be getting any tows from Marc Marquez, lol. :)
I may have been slightly tongue in cheek with the first comment but I do think that what you see is what you get with Miller.

Page 12 of 91
« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  »

Although the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to keep all objectionable comments off these pages, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the poster, and neither Crash Media Group nor Crash.Net will be held responsible for the content of any message. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. If you find a message objectionable, please contact us and inform us of the problem or use the [report] function next to the offending post. Any message that does not conform with the policy of this service can be edited or removed with immediate effect.

© 1999 - 2015 Crash Media Group

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.