Crash.Net User: Realist

Comments rating: 11100
Position in rating: 5

Show Comments on:

Realist

October 27, 2015 8:26 PM

MotoGP » Repsol slams Rossi for ‘unacceptable conduct’

markouk: I found Rossi's move rather amusing actually and the kind of move that every World Champion from any sport has made at some point.
I did too. Marquez hitting the ground for the 6th time this season made me chuckle. He gets in over his head. To me, this was karma catching up with Marquez. Let's revisit the threads from 2013 and 2014.....the threads where everybody on Crash was complaining about how dangerous he is, and how he pestered and bumped J.Lo dangerously, and how he deserves what is coming to him. Fast forward to 2015, and he's getting exactly what he deserves....6 DNF's!!! ...and now all of a sudden people want to feel sorry for him because, yet again, he did something that caused his crash!?! Save the sympathy for a rider who deserves it. With that said, I like MM93's fighter style. I have no problem with it, but I also don't have a problem when he receives some of what he dishes out.

Realist

October 27, 2015 6:39 PM

MotoGP » Repsol slams Rossi for ‘unacceptable conduct’

I think it's extremely entertaining and funny that Repsol has the nerve to condemn Rossi's behavior, but their #1 star is prone to some of the most questionable behavior on the grid. How many times have fans and Race Direction had to comment on Marquez's behavior on track? ...and how many times has Marquez done things over the last few seasons to piss off and/or irritate other riders? The hypocrisy is blatant.

Realist

October 27, 2015 8:41 PM

MotoGP » Repsol slams Rossi for ‘unacceptable conduct’

LOL @ Sponsors shrugging Rossi off. Won't happen! Did you hear that crowd roar when Marquez hit the floor? Rossi has positioned himself as the heroic villain against an a rider who has been villainous for the past two seasons. In a villain vs. villain war, Rossi will come out the victor. I'm happy that the old dog didn't back off. He showed that he's still vigilant and capable of on track treachery to combat the treachery of others. Like I said before, a bully can only bully so long before somebody fights back. And to think, all of this just because a rider made another rider take a wider line (which is not really uncommon).

Realist

October 27, 2015 6:56 PM

MotoGP » Repsol slams Rossi for ‘unacceptable conduct’

BCTriumph: Repsol wind your necks in. What's done is done. We all know VR was out of order and so was MM. Race direction have acted. It's time to draw a line in the sand and move on.
I agree. It's time to move on and let Valencia come and go. What will be, will be. I just hope that somehow Rossi wins this year just to upset Repsol. Unlikely, but not impossible. Anything can happen in racing. I just know that Valencia is going to be a cracker.

Realist

October 27, 2015 6:59 PM

MotoGP » Repsol slams Rossi for ‘unacceptable conduct’

Husky93: I'm going to leave for now, getting tired of answering the same points over and over again and then a again. You give facts and you get a disagree not a question. Have a good week people
I'm with you on this one Husky93. Regardless of your position, you'll be met with responses that are all across the spectrum. I'll probably pop back in here once some other topics come up other than the Rossi and Marquez clash.

Realist

October 25, 2015 8:27 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Marquez made me lose the championship

I hope Rossi still wins this WC by a hair - and God knows he'll try - just to stuff it to Marquez for not allowing the two men leading the championship to show who managed their point accumulation the best this season. What I wonder now is if the rest of the grid is on Rossi's side (and will effectively let him by without too much drama), or if they will side with Marquez and try to hold him up (doubtful). I think the first few laps and how Rossi gets off the line will tell the story. He has won/ridden well under worse circumstances before. The fat lady is prepared for her stage debut, but she hasn't sung yet.

Realist

October 25, 2015 8:44 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: Rossi is out of control

Marquez slams riders, dive bombs riders, and makes some real questionable decisions on track, and he has the nerve to label somebody else "out of control"!?!?! Pot calling the kettle black?!? Rossi's deliberate slowing down to slow Marquez's pace is the lesser offense here. Marquez is every bit as unsportsmanlike as people want to label Rossi. Rossi was responding to a bully (he is human after all). He didn't INSTIGATE this.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  »