Crash.Net User: Realist

Comments rating: 8677
Position in rating: 7

Show Comments on:

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:49 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

realfan: Having all the data in the world makes no difference if you don't know what to do with it !
Give the team some credit. They aren't idiots. They've tried multiple set-ups, perused the HRC rider's data/set-ups, etc.....and they just haven't found something that will help Redding as a rider. Those same set-ups that they have exhausted might work better with another rider on the bike. It's up to Redding to adjust his style [again] to take further advantage of the bike. All of the rider's have to adjust. Some are just better at it than others.

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:52 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

MattyMKO745: I have a lot of faith/trust in Scott... I don't want to make a commitment only because in all my young life, I will be 22 in 3 weeks, I made some bad long term plans, which didn't work as I wanted it...
It's all in fun Matty. This is just an internet commitment with some random dude from California who debates with you about your favorite rider for shiits and giggles. :) This isn't the same as your real life commitments that haven't turned out as expected. Come on Matty. Gimme some 'mitment (short for...commitment)!

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:10 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

realfan: Redding proved last season that if he has a team behind him that know how to make the set up changes he needs to get the best from the bike he can go well, unfortunately for him he had to move to mvds this season to get the factory bike he had been promised and the team have zero experience with the bike. If it had been the same team as last year he wouldn't be struggling like he is at the moment.
Redding and his team have access to the HRC rider's data just as Crutchlow does. At some point you guys are going to have to stop putting all of the blame on Pike/MVdS, and consider that most of the issues revolve around Redding.

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:03 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

MattyMKO745:It's true that MarcVDS is having a plan for him and he deserves a chance in the top class, but not on a Factory bike
Nobody said anything about Rabat on a factory bike. I find it funny how defensive some Redding fans become when Rabat is mentioned. I think there's an underlying fear that Rabat could potentially enter the premier class and do better than Redding. The season isn't over, and Rabat still has just an opportunity to win the championship as Zarco (...he is still 2nd in the WC at the moment). Let's allow the season to play out before writing Rabat off.

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:02 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

tobecis: realist i love the way you try and educate us on this sport and are still able to pull yourself off your knuckles to educate us on English grammar, Look monkey you might be right SR is having a bad time and it is fine in your opinion to have your say but why slag the kid off at every opportunity. He is trying as are the team they need time to sort it out and MVDS or Honda are not going to pull the plug on him in the first year. Even an ape like you should know that. And for Rabat taking his place get real it cannot even keep up in Moto2 with a field of fairly crap riders!
Another internet tough guy who resorts to antagonistic insults when challenged. Entertaining to say the least. You also need a lesson in comprehending what you read here on the forum. Furthermore, I never said anything about Rabat taking his place. I said that I'd like to see Rabat in the premier class. Read exactly what I say, not what you'd like me to say.

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:32 PM

MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: A special feeling

hillyblu: Presently Rossi is the most complete rider @ MotoGP level. Eg nature brought Age he fought that, then came new riding style (Turbo Mad Max style) he adapted to that. One more challenge was left, the new qualification rules, guest what? he conquered that. With this resurgence Rossi can ride on any tire, any whether condition any tract and from any position on the grid. So if that is not the attributes of a complete rider then what is? With this said “go forth Doc., Victory waits you at Assen.
I agree with just about everything you're saying, BUT I'd like to see him qualify well a few times in a row before I have the faith that he has fixed the only chink in his armor. Otherwise, yeah...he has adapted styles multiple times in his career.....is wonderful in the wet and in the dry....and has won from pit lane. He's a master craftsman.

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:29 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

tobecis: Realist I am only pulling your leg don't get all grumpy on me. In agree with a lot you say and I am truly disappointed with SR and the teams performance at present. I do believe things will improve and as I said before if SR is in the same position next year I will be the first to say you were right. I don't think I will need to though. :)
As an aside.........I actually enjoy debating with you guys (you, Matty, and some other rabid Redding fans). It's much more fun than dealing with the Lorenzo fan club (..which always boils down to a "Lorenzo is better than Rossi" discussion, and I'm tired of that drab topic). If Redding puts rubber to asphalt and starts reeling in the results, I'll be the first to congratulate him. Hell, I'll probably be the first post in his thread saying, "I was wrong! He is capable of better." I've eaten shoe before (not very often), and it doesn't taste that bad. LOL!

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:14 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

tobecis: realist you know exactly what you were saying! You probably a MM fan and support Man Utd. You are fine until you not winning. Get a life
I said exactly what I meant. If I wanted to insinuate that Rabat would replace Redding, I would have just made an overt statement. I didn't say that, so don't imply otherwise. I am a Marquez fan. I'm also a Rossi, Pedrosa and Bradl fan. What's your point? I never shift from my favorites........win, lose, crash or bike/team demotion. Regardless of what you guys say, I'm going to continue to have a go (and a laugh) at Redding until his results prove me wrong. Emotionally charged fans don't change HIS REALITY.

Realist

June 26, 2015 8:00 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

MattyMKO745: It depends how good the bike will be... If it won't have the problems it has this year and Scott will still struggle, then I will start thinking like that.. But what happens if he won't struggle next year?? Always possible he won't
Let's assume that he still has the same factory bike (...the bike in which all other examples are inside of the top 10 all of the time). Those same riders are dealing with problems too, so it's not only Scott. I'm asking you to pony up and make a commitment. Choosing not to only demonstrates that you don't have as much trust/faith in Redding as you constantly claim in his threads.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »